[Within Our Grasp]

Does anyone have good tips or videos for [Within Our Grasp]? I'm starting to get close to my 100 wins in WG and only have this achievement left.

Even with the increased timer to getting this you're going to have a difficult time doing it solo. Been a long time since I've done WG so not sure what has changed.

1. You can wait for the battle to start and fly into Wintergrasp, effectively choosing where to start from rather than being ported to your base.
    2. Engineering bombs can damage the doors/walls
    3. After you've destroyed an outer wall you're better off abandoning your siege for a catapult as they can fit through the passageways in the inner walls and go straight for the vault.

Is siege or demo better for outer wall? And you're saying I can grab a catapult to skip the second wall altogether?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    Is siege or demo better for outer wall? And you're saying I can grab a catapult to skip the second wall altogether?
    Yes you can.

Also, you can use a demo to destroy the first wall, and than just shoot over the second wall with it to directly destroy the vault door.
    This could save you even more time, because you don't have to get a new vehicle after destroying the first wall.

Oh yeah, forgot about that for the sieges.

Still, the vehicles only matter if you're not fighting anyone else given that 85s and 90s practically one shot them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Still, the vehicles only matter if you're not fighting anyone else given that 85s and 90s practically one shot them.
    No they don't.
    Wintergrasp got buffed last patch, siege engines now have over 6 mil. HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    No they don't.
    Wintergrasp got buffed last patch, siege engines now have over 6 mil. HP.
    About friggen time. Did they buff turret damage to accommodate the increased vehicle health?