Deleted

Can't decide about new ranged char

Hello!

I want to start playing pvp, as ranged, but can't decide between hunter, lock and mage. I'm new into pvp part of game, last time I played was at the end of wotlk. So I would like something that is noob friendly. I like to be durable and useful, if that makes any sense to you. My main for pve is frost dk.

Could you please help me to decide?

10+ Year Old Account
    You should just pvp on your frost Dk they do a ton of burst damage and if your good enough its semi easy to get a high rbg rating. But for ranged id say hunter, if you want noob friendly, you can face roll on a hunter and beat almost anyone.
    Bigdom US-Tichondrius

Design by I4ni, Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdom510 View Post
    You should just pvp on your frost Dk they do a ton of burst damage and if your good enough its semi easy to get a high rbg rating. But for ranged id say hunter, if you want noob friendly, you can face roll on a hunter and beat almost anyone.
    This. Just hit 90, get pvp gear and gem resilience. Your pet does all the damage so you can just run around laying traps and spamming kill command / blink strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Help Me Choose My Class" threads aren't allowed here. The decision is yours to make, alone, and no one can decide for you.