Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    id like to think that even if teemo was able to shroom the shit out of the enemy jungle the enemy jungler would be smart enough to pick up an oracles, or at the very least place vision wards at his normal jungling route
    Would make that jungler weaker if he needs to buy them items to be save in a jungle while teemo can still do his thing.

I tried Zilean jungle once, well that failed there was no machete and stuff back than

Deleted
    There's one place where Teemo should always go.

​HELL!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Would make that jungler weaker if he needs to buy them items to be save in a jungle while teemo can still do his thing.
    An Oracle is not exactly a bad thing to buy as a jungler. Also, an Oracle or two would not be enough to weaken a normal jungler enough to get them down to Teemo's level. ;P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post

I tried Zilean jungle once, well that failed there was no machete and stuff back than
    maybe, maybe not. i would have to presume that one of teemos strengths would be his shrooming and possible ganking of the enemy jungler, taking this away by having your normal routes warded or having an oracles would essentially take away the counter jungling teemo might attempt. so i think it would ultimately be a draw with the edge going to the enemy jungle because they would be going about their buisness as normal and not relying on the counter jungle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Just wondering, how did this discussion turn from everyone agreeing on the fact that Teemo in the jungle would be a very bad idea to debating over how to build one? Oo
    It's fun to toy with the idea and try out new things.

Plus, watching Teemo getting butchered by jungle camps is quite fun too. Ehuehue.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    maybe, maybe not. i would have to presume that one of teemos strengths would be his shrooming and possible ganking of the enemy jungler, taking this away by having your normal routes warded or having an oracles would essentially take away the counter jungling teemo might attempt. so i think it would ultimately be a draw with the edge going to the enemy jungle because they would be going about their buisness as normal and not relying on the counter jungle.
    You should seriously always have your jungle entrances warded. Always. No matter who you come up against. Always. Always. Oh, and ALWAYS.

Deleted
    IMO Teemo can be a good jungler late in the game.

In fact, as an annoying sneaky jungle stealth killer Teemo can be very useful. But not early, never early.

With enough mushrooms you can really do some damage (and tie up enemy champs as they try to take you out but only waste time and get badly hurt as you dart back and forth, sneak attacking them and luring them into your tightly packed mushrooms )

Deleted
    Alright I did it just because I got pissed of when a premade forced me to jungle.

It was horrible, and I played really bad because I got so disheartened and fell behind. But we won, because botlane carried us.

And I managed to turn a negative score to positive at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mludd View Post
    IMO Teemo can be a good jungler late in the game.

In fact, as an annoying sneaky jungle stealth killer Teemo can be very useful. But not early, never early.

With enough mushrooms you can really do some damage (and tie up enemy champs as they try to take you out but only waste time and get badly hurt as you dart back and forth, sneak attacking them and luring them into your tightly packed mushrooms )
    That's not jungling, i feel that's what teemo should be doing to begin with ANYWAYs, i know i end up breaking off from my team mid-late game and just shroom up the forest (mostly enemy, but ours too) and push bot/top lane in peace knowing i can escape the second they even begin to think about ganking me.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

He could jungle if he wanted to. Any champion can. Is it recommended? no. Should you do if? only if you want to

I've seen some teemo doing Jungle and some are actually pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yippykayay View Post
    I've seen some teemo doing Jungle and some are actually pretty good.
    I haven't seen a good teemo jungle yet (haven't seen one yet) but my friend has started Sion Jungle and as long as he gets his blue at the start he's pretty freaking horrifyingly powerful at jungle and ganks especially when you put his stun in.

I feel teemo could be pretty strong at jungle especially if you were to rush say Frozen Mallet, so that they can't run away from you, not to mention you can do what i do while i lane and place shrooms in the most common "Run Away!!" points so make their chances of escape few...
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I haven't seen a good teemo jungle yet (haven't seen one yet) but my friend has started Sion Jungle and as long as he gets his blue at the start he's pretty freaking horrifyingly powerful at jungle and ganks especially when you put his stun in.
    Heh, what a coincidence. A friend of mine started playing around with Sion jungle as well about a week ago. Not doing all that good TBH, but a well executed gank obliterates the enemy laner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, what a coincidence. A friend of mine started playing around with Sion jungle as well about a week ago. Not doing all that good TBH, but a well executed gank obliterates the enemy laner.
    He said the actual jungling process is ridiculously easy, the hardest part is the ganking because sion isn't one of the faster champions (he's used to nocturne), but that stun pretty much seals the fate of the poor enemy laner.

Deleted
    NO :P I wouldnt suggest it if you like people not flaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueChat View Post
    NO :P I wouldnt suggest it if you like people not flaming.
    I sustain myself off of the tears and butt hurt of others, tis why I play teemo.

Deleted
    I sustain myself off of the tears and butt hurt of others, tis why I play teemo.
    Proof that Teemo players are in fact tax collectors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proof that Teemo players are in fact tax collectors.
    Lol omg.... It's so true! I now know what my profession should be!

Deleted
    He said the actual jungling process is ridiculously easy, the hardest part is the ganking because sion isn't one of the faster champions (he's used to nocturne), but that stun pretty much seals the fate of the poor enemy laner.
    Huh? Sion? Bad ganks? Lolwut? That's like saying Maokai's ganks are hard because he's slow.

Here's a tip for you and your friend for the future: Movement Speed Quints and Boots of Mobility. KABLAM. Guess who ain't slow no more!

Pretty simple. How sad to call them bad gankers. T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Huh? Sion? Bad ganks? Lolwut? That's like saying Maokai's ganks are hard because he's slow.

Here's a tip for you and your friend for the future: Movement Speed Quints and Boots of Mobility. KABLAM. Guess who ain't slow no more!

Pretty simple. How sad to call them bad gankers. T_T
    Sion's issue is that his stun doesn't really serve as true gap closer like how Maokai's W works. Sure you stun the enemy and close some distance, but they're moving again after it wears off, and now you don't have a stun to keep them in place.

Teemo's even worse off when it comes to this. You W to catch up, but the enemy is still running.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Sion's issue is that his stun doesn't really serve as true gap closer like how Maokai's W works. Sure you stun the enemy and close some distance, but they're moving again after it wears off, and now you don't have a stun to keep them in place.

Teemo's even worse off when it comes to this. You W to catch up, but the enemy is still running.
    The stun doesn't really have that long a range, with MS Quints+Mobility boots you'll be in their face by the time the stun lands (remember it has a travel time) giving you free room to bash them with your laner.

Teemo is ranged. Red buff + Ranged = Yummy slows. I'm not saying they're OHMAGOSHBESTGANKERSEVER, I'm just saying they have very good ganking-potential both of them. Hell, I even managed to do deadly ganks with Nidalee back in S2, pre-cougar.

And yes, Maokai is an amazing ganker. But Sion's ganks aren't bad. Not at all. Not hard either.