Thread: Cow Clicking

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    and you are precisely why people view the WoW community as a seething hate-pot of venom.
    I think you are the one rage typing and cursing at people. Isn't that starting the hate cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    That's just stupid argument. You do know that a big part of players want to stand out?
    Not big enough. Wrath was the most "popular" for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    But are you really going to make long-term subscribers out of people like that?
    Baddies money is just as good as a hardcores money.
    Regardless of your personal feelings for the game, it's here to make money, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Worked well before cata.
    Umm you do realise that the most easy user friendly expansion which was also the most popular subscription wise was just before cata right.... ie WotLK. Then they made Cata heroics and entry raiding harder and lost over 2 milllion subs ....

And no it didn't work well in TBC either, the heroics were that hard people were just not running them so they adjusted them especially the coil fang reservoir ones.

Oh and don't forget the SWP heroic ... where you'd go in and loot to see which adds were at the 3rd boss and if it was a certain combo you'd run out and reform because it was near impossible to the fact that full tier 6 geared raiders could barely do it after wipes.

I think its a bad case of rose tinted glasses you have there
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    Umm you do realise that the most easy user friendly expansion which was also the most popular subscription wise was just before cata right.... ie WotLK. Then they made Cata heroics and entry raiding harder and lost over 2 milllion subs ....

And no it didn't work well in TBC either, the heroics were that hard people were just not running them so they adjusted them especially the coil fang reservoir ones.

Oh and don't forget the SWP heroic ... where you'd go in and loot to see which adds were at the 3rd boss and if it was a certain combo you'd run out and reform because it was near impossible to the fact that full tier 6 geared raiders could barely do it after wipes.

I think its a bad case of rose tinted glasses you have there
    Blame it on rose-tinted glasses all you want. MAYBE, just MAYBE people actually liked it?

I also think your views of wrath are very opinionated. I wiped many many more times on wrath heroics than the current model.

When your sole reason for making things easier is because you lost some subs ...... thats a sad bout of selling out.
    Last edited by Self Inflicted Wounds; 2013-01-14 at 04:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    That's ridiculous. There are far fewer raiding guilds on my server these days. The whole server has plunged in population relative to the launch of 4.3.
    And? There are far fewer raiding guilds on my server now then there was in wrath. Did LFR do it?
    No, sometimes servers just... empty. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    If you have something constructive to contribute please do so. Otherwise, please get back on topic. Making posts about who you have made angry isn't useful to anyone.
    May I suggest that you actually deal with the troll and not our feedback about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I think you are the one rage typing and cursing at people. Isn't that starting the hate cycle?
    I didn't rage type and curse at anyone :x

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 05:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    May I suggest that you actually deal with the troll and not our feedback about him?
    Wait a minute, how in the world am I the troll? You're the one tossing out the insults and acting like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I didn't rage type and curse at anyone :x

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 05:44 AM ----------

Wait a minute, how in the world am I the troll? You're the one tossing out the insults and acting like a child.
    I don't think LFR feels like "doing nothing".
    Keep your god damned ego in check and your overwhelming desire to insult people in check, please.
    Thats your first post I believe. Its just a hate filled post, unwarranted of course. Putting please at the end does not change that. Just because you think the OP's views are somehow offensive or make you feel bad does not warrant that kind of response. Its also ridiculous that you would call everyone else, you know, not throwing around insults and cursing trolls, and accusing them of acting as children.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread appears to have gotten to the point where it's mostly arguing with one another to no useful purpose, and repetition of points that have already been made repeatedly so closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."