Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Played LoL too much,sorry for making you wait,hope it looks like you wanted:
    This is great! thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    And they're a popular race to begin with. So basically what Elyaan just said. I'd say the easiest to work with are Pandaren right now. They have a lot more expression in their animations and you can get what you're looking for a lot easier.
    I actually just tried a female tauren model on WMV and I can see that it definitely lacks a lot of animations. The face and the expression is pretty much the same in every god damn animation. Just the mouth gets opened and closed occasionally. Yikes.
    Ouch. You're right about Dwarves being clunky. I think my first try didn't go too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Thanks for the compliments on the last wallpaper, guys/girls. Sorry I never got a chance to reply prior.

Anyways, on to another request (so much fur/hair editing.. takes hours!):
    Thank you so much! I love it! Perfect :D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Speaking of Geeki... has anyone heard from her? I hope she's ok and feeling better.
    You're sweet, girl. :3

I'm alive, but just taking a break for a bit. I've had a serious lack of inspiration and creativity recently so I've just been waiting for it to come back.

Thank you for caring though!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

I'm alive, but just taking a break for a bit. I've had a serious lack of inspiration and creativity recently so I've just been waiting for it to come back.

YAY! I hope you find your inspiration soon so I can gawk at your work some more <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    [CENTER][SIZE=6]Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Cazrael, Server: Destromath, and the title "the lightbringer" would be killer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle. net/wow/en/character/destromath/Cazrael/simple
    Gear set: The Transmog set on my armory would be rad, the DK Challenge Mode set
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: a before battle stand still holding shadowmourne would be amazing <3
    General colour scheme: A Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue, is perfect!
    Any extras: a sort of remorseless winter effect would be cool, licks of frigid air whistling past I think would look amazing.
    Thank you so much for your consideration! I hugely appreciate it!
    Last edited by Cazrael; 2013-01-14 at 07:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

I hope you find your creativity soon! Your works are always a pleasure to look at, Geeki! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazrael View Post
    Claimed this!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    Claimed this!
    So stoked to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Thurisaz View Post
    Thanks alot for the fast reply! and yes i do think it's awesome. I like the avatar as well, hadn't even thought of that!

Cheeryo!
    You are welcome Glad that you are happy with it

Opening my queue for a few SIGNATURE REQUESTS ONLY - my work can be seen HERE
    I prefer simple requests that leave room for artistic license, but no restrictions on race/gender. Send me a PM using the template found in the FIRST POST and I'll see what I can do for you
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    This is how I use my morning classes.

Not sure if I like it or not... Not a usual pose I use and definitely not a typical placing for me. But I had fun. Also, wtb expressions for tauren. If they'd have a bit more emotions in their actions, I'd love working with them a lot more.

Just noticed there's "MO0" on the picture tag. What a coinsidence!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    This is how I use my morning classes.

Not sure if I like it or not... Not a usual pose I use and definitely not a typical placing for me. But I had fun. Also, wtb expressions for tauren. If they'd have a bit more emotions in their actions, I'd love working with them a lot more.

That looks really nice, she looks very elegant in that pose. I love the female moomoo's, they don't get enough love!

Just noticed there's "MO0" on the picture tag. What a coinsidence!
    That looks really nice, she looks very elegant in that pose. I love the female moomoo's, they don't get enough love![COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Neetz; 2013-01-14 at 12:32 PM.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Great work lately by everyone, a true pleasure to go through the pages!

I'm just dropping by to say I'm so sorry to my requesters for the insane delay, I've felt pretty shit lately both emotionally and physically and it's hard to find any motivation to work with Photoshop right now. It's hard for me to give an estimate of when I'll get stuff done so I'm totally fine if you wish to send your requests elsewhere, just please let me know if you do.

For the rest, all artists keep up the good work and I really hope you all feel a lot better than me ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reniat View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name (Reniat). Guild (Fallen II) and server (Tichondrius-US) both in smaller text.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eniat/advanced
    Gear set: current transmog
    Helm visible: Yes? not really vital to have it.
    Your pose: umm no idea. "tankish" pose?
    General colour scheme: If you can make it "blood DK" like and still make it work with my xmog colors you are a genius
    Any extras: N/A
    Claiming this from a few days ago.

Also taking a few signature requests via PM if anyone is interested.

Edit: Done. I tried to fit your color scheme. Hope you like it.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-14 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashankt View Post
    Hello lovely artists, would like something like:

Visible text: Ashankt
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ashankt/simple
    Gear set: t 1 mostly, t2 shoulders, t5 helm and then weps: MH from Al'ar (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29948) and ChromaticaCTS from BWL/Chrommie (http://www.wowhead.com/item=19352)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Attacking pose
    General colour scheme: Dark background
    Any extras: Tagline: "Good things come in small packages... and so does poison"

EDIT: Now Shy has done this <3
    PM'ed to me and done

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping my Request:

Signature Request
    Visible text: Rehija - the Beast within
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ehija/advanced
    Gear set: S3 Shoulders, S1 Chest, Defilers Tabbard
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: Loque Nahaks Face and my Toons Face Nose to Nose. Maybe with his Pads on my Shoulders ?
    General colour scheme: Green / Black

A little Explanation why i love Loque so much. Dinged 88 while Questing in Sholozar Basin and a few seconds after he Spawned and tryed to Jump right in to my Pocket. He was and is Rehijas Companion since this Day. Maybe one of the Great Artists here can make something really great out of this.

Big Thanks in Advance

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Bumping my Request:

Signature Request
    Visible text: Rehija - the Beast within
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ehija/advanced
    Gear set: S3 Shoulders, S1 Chest, Defilers Tabbard
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: Loque Nahaks Face and my Toons Face Nose to Nose. Maybe with his Pads on my Shoulders ?
    General colour scheme: Green / Black

A little Explanation why i love Loque so much. Dinged 88 while Questing in Sholozar Basin and a few seconds after he Spawned and tryed to Jump right in to my Pocket. He was and is Rehijas Companion since this Day. Maybe one of the Great Artists here can make something really great out of this.

Big Thanks in Advance
    Claimed - will work on this later

And done:

Hope you like this because I think it's kinda cute!
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-01-14 at 07:04 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazrael View Post
    Done ! Hope u like it!

Feedback is welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    Feedback is welcome!
    That sir looks amazing, I dig it. Thanks a bunch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed - will work on this later

And done:

Hope you like this because I think it's kinda cute!
    Thats one of the best ones I've seen! great work on this one!