10+ Year Old Account

World First Regulos kill Video

German Guild < Game Over > based on the EU shard Brutwacht have secured the World first kill on Regulos before the slight nerfs went in during this morning's hotfix

They have posted the kill video from a warrior's point of view, enjoy

Dem Germans

Even though i know norhing of the game i think it is interesting to watch a af kill
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

The fight actually looks remarkably simple in the video, but the DPS check is absolutely brutal.

15+ Year Old Account
    if only it was a better view, this overhead you dont get to see much kind of sucks for a kill video imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Done Game Over!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    if only it was a better view, this overhead you dont get to see much kind of sucks for a kill video imo.
    Unfortunately that's how every kill video is going to be. If you pan out more through rift.cfg to see more of the fight, then you won't be able to see the ground target effects you have to move out of which are far more pertinent.

It's actually rather annoying because it makes it more difficult to DPS some of the various portions of his body in different phases because tab targeting is a nightmare.

It really is a gorgeous character in the game--they did an amazing job with Regulos, that's for sure.
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT

Those nerdscreams were about the same as when I killed gunship hc, nonexistant.

Question, is there anything more out of that? Is there any in-game lore cutscenes, or anything like that once you defeat him? Or is that...it? Been trying to youtube and search for it but I can't find anything.

i love Rift boss design <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goombatommy View Post
    Question, is there anything more out of that? Is there any in-game lore cutscenes, or anything like that once you defeat him? Or is that...it? Been trying to youtube and search for it but I can't find anything.

I'll see on Wednesday. We were far too pumped up and screaming in Mumble so I have no idea what was said.
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcaek View Post
    I'll see on Wednesday. We were far too pumped up and screaming in Mumble so I have no idea what was said.
    Hahaha no problem, thanks. I was just wondering if there was anything else once you kill him rather than just...that. You know what I mean? He's quite a pinnacle and built-up-to-be-a-badass character thusfar in Rift's lore so I would hope they conclude it accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goombatommy View Post
    Hahaha no problem, thanks. I was just wondering if there was anything else once you kill him rather than just...that. You know what I mean? He's quite a pinnacle and built-up-to-be-a-badass character thusfar in Rift's lore so I would hope they conclude it accordingly.
    To be fair, he is a sort of final boss, but also... not.

Considering Trion released 11 patches in v1 of Rift, and we're currently on v2.1, I see Regulos as merely a setback :P

Deleted
    Congratulations, looks like a cool boss, but boring fight to be honest, i thaught it would have a lot more phases.