Page 32 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruit View Post
    Alright, thanks for the fast reply.
    You may want to run a simulatincraft on that, one where you have your current set up. And one where you have LFR shoulders and Heroic legs i guess the diffrence won't be to large.

Also i did some testing on FoN on PTR and here is a copy paste on the thread i made on Fluiddruid.net
    Force of Nature.

Dose scale good with Attack Power/Agility procs do snapshot, Do snapshot buffs when summoned and won't be affected if any buffs fades during their durutation; In short works like a DoT. They do not benefit from Tiger's Fury But is benefiting from Nature's Vigil, Don't know if they are affected by banner/stormlash/heroism. My imagination would be that enginners have a bonus to be able to saftely pop them with Synapse Springs.

So i did some testing on live and LFR and for this test i was only in cat form with SR without any other buffs
    Live(Full duratation damage): 86k (1 appliction) 181k (2 appliction) 264k (3rd appliction)
    PTR(Full duratation damage): 162k (1 appliction) 351k (2 applictions) 534k (3rd appliction)

The live test had a few less crits the the PTR tests had worth pointing out*

So what do you think guys, will FoN beat SotF?

Honestly even if FoN was 'better' I'd never trade it for the smooth rotation of SoTF. My bars are also choked with enough buttons, I really don't want to add another one. We can't control the treants once they are out either, which is another downside. I don't want to be that player in raid that yells back, 'Sorry, I can't call off my pet!' when a hard stop to dps is called.

The 2/4pc this tier syncs so well with SoTF I don't see another option. 2pc PS = More Combo Points= More Finishers= More Energy From SoTF. We're already going to be saving a bit of energy from our free CP per PS. Which means that energy can be funneled elsewhere.

With SoTF and tier I would imagine we would want an even more aggressive use of FB w/ TF then we do now just to make the most of the 4pc bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Also i did some testing on FoN on PTR and here is a copy paste on the thread i made on Fluiddruid.net
    I personally think the tier is to catered for DoC/SotF to use anything else. It would be nice to have a choice but you need to remember that that tier and lvl 90 tier kinda go hand in hand for feral. If you pick FoN, chances are you'll pick NV as the lvl 90 talent, which is getting changed also. Even with the tier 15 bonus' I still can not see myself doing the DoC rotation without it.

I'm personally hoping incarnation gets a major PvE buff, as I would love to see more of the epic cat form. Guess we'll have to wait and see how it ends up.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    I'm personally hoping incarnation gets a major PvE buff.
    I wouldn't count on it. Blizzard is far too hung up on the whole "ravage should cost a lot of energy thing", and as long as it costs more energy than shred it will be worse, unless they make the damage coefficient completely broken.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Honestly at this point I just want a "Glyph of Armour". Incarnation, while looking epic, really doesn't do enough for it to be that useful for feral outside of PVP. It is a real shame, they worked very hard on the armor and it looks awesome-but you never get to see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Honestly at this point I just want a "Glyph of Armour". Incarnation, while looking epic, really doesn't do enough for it to be that useful for feral outside of PVP. It is a real shame, they worked very hard on the armor and it looks awesome-but you never get to see it.
    I wouldn't say no to a glyph that gave us different looking forms (fire cat, epic cat form).

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I wouldn't count on it. Blizzard is far too hung up on the whole "ravage should cost a lot of energy thing", and as long as it costs more energy than shred it will be worse, unless they make the damage coefficient completely broken.
    I was more hoping for a complete over-haul for the feral side of it. One can dream...
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-01-15 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    Mostly I'm hoping for a buff to the passive % of HoTW, its my favourite talent by far, and if we put out some serious good dps (to the sameish levels as DoC) then the on use can be used for an amazing tranq + extra heals or tanking (still needs a buff to tank). Then ferals utility would keep us in raid groups.

In the end all it works out to being is "CC me when I look like this". It's really disapointing.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Mostly I'm hoping for a buff to the passive % of HoTW, its my favourite talent by far, and if we put out some serious good dps (to the sameish levels as DoC) then the on use can be used for an amazing tranq + extra heals or tanking (still needs a buff to tank). Then ferals utility would keep us in raid groups.
    They won't do this. The reason being is if HotW does as much damage as DoC for must less effort no one will take DoC. Same with NV. I don't exactly like that DoC has talent requirements and the spells required to execute it are bugged, but it still gives more payoff for skillful execution. Removing the cost/reward would kill the talent. As it is Feral is the only spec who even uses it. I hear boomkins want to at high gear levels but it still isn't amazing yet.

Just wondering what is better heroic Screaming Tiger, Qiang's Unbreakable Polearm double upgraded or normal Gao-Rei, Staff of the Legendary Protector double upgraded with the sha touched socket. I assume that the higher weapon damage makes the heroic pole arm with the double upgrade better , but with how good Agi is for feral I just wanted to be sure before I take it from our mist weavers off spec if it ever drops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longrod Vonhugendong View Post
    Just wondering what is better heroic Screaming Tiger, Qiang's Unbreakable Polearm double upgraded or normal Gao-Rei, Staff of the Legendary Protector double upgraded with the sha touched socket. I assume that the higher weapon damage makes the heroic pole arm with the double upgrade better , but with how good Agi is for feral I just wanted to be sure before I take it from our mist weavers off spec if it ever drops.
    Gao-Rei is better if you have the gem and it's double upgraded.

Gao-rei is always better than a one difficulty higher Screaming Tiger if you have the sha-touched gem, all other things equal.

Edit: Mistyped.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-01-17 at 09:43 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Gao-rei is always better than a Screaming Tiger of the same difficulty if you have the sha-touched gem, all other things equal.

I was asking about heroic version of the pole arm compared to the staff with the gem both twice upgraded. So 510 ilvl Screaming Tiger compared to 504 ilvl Gao-rei with the gem in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longrod Vonhugendong View Post
    I was asking about heroic version of the pole arm compared to the staff with the gem both twice upgraded. So 510 ilvl Screaming Tiger compared to 504 ilvl Gao-rei with the gem in it.
    as far as im aware wep dps increase plus the better stats on the pole arm would put Screaming tiger ahead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    as far as im aware wep dps increase plus the better stats on the pole arm would put Screaming tiger ahead.
    I did some calculations on this and even because it has a higher ilvl therefor higher weapon DPS dosn't put it ahead because of the extra agility and secondary stat. The difference is small but 504 Gao-Rai with the 500Agi gem beats 510 Polearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    I did some calculations on this and even because it has a higher ilvl therefor higher weapon DPS dosn't put it ahead because of the extra agility and secondary stat. The difference is small but 504 Gao-Rai with the 500Agi gem beats 510 Polearm.
    Additional prismatic socket on Gao-Rai via 5.1 part of legendary quest line helps with that choice as well.

Deleted
    Burning Seed implies Druids can take on a fiery cat form without the need for Fandral's Flamescythe.
    Probably the best thing happening to ferals in 5.2, by a loong shot.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-01-17 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    From: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-bonus-issues/
    Druid
    - Cyclone range reduced back to 25 yards. (It was 30 yards in an earlier PTR build.)
    - Glyph of Cyclone - increases range by 5 yards (rather than 4 yards which was an odd number left over from when it was a % increase).
    - Maim damage has been increased by 100%.
    - Feral PvP 2pc - now also increases Bear Hug duration by 1 sec.
    - Feral PvP glove - has changed. It now increases Maim damage by 100%.
    - Balance / Restoration PvP glove - changes have been reverted and once again increases the range of Cyclone by 5 yards.
    - Feral PvE 4 pc - now also affects Ravage and Swipe (in addition to Mangle, Shred and FB).
    - To explain our Cyclone logic a bit more, we wanted to nerf the ability for PvP. The DR change is a big nerf, but we think it's important. We had previously experimented with increasing range or duration of Cyclone, but were concerned those offset the intended nerf too much.
    Pretty nice change, won't be completely useless on AOE fights like Windlord.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Probably the best thing happening to ferals in 5.2, by a loong shot.
    Burning Seed does ineed transform the feral into 'Druid of the Flames' without the staff. The item stacks to 5 and is BOA. Only lasts 10 minutes though, which is a shame.

Deleted
    Burning Seed does ineed transform the feral into 'Druid of the Flames' without the staff. The item stacks to 5 and is BOA. Only lasts 10 minutes though, which is a shame.
    Yeah was a bit of a shame, but at least they gave us something, I bugged GC on twitter for ages to give us something to allow us to use this effect again, I was hoping for a transmog effect swap on the weapon, but I do understand them. If they do that, all you will see if flame cats, with this item, they still are not often seen but hopefully easy enough (with it been a green item) to obtain that it's not a huge problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    any idea where it can be obtained, like do we got to solo major domo once a week or so?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE