10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    National secret, we can't tell you whats in it, we can only feed it to you.
    Bah, Googled it. Sounded good until I got to the gravy part.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    You're a good friend.
    Anything to help those lonely or poor ladies who either a vibrator isn't suited for, or if they just can't afford it.

Which one are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Gen-OT is so depressingly entertaining sometimes, been reading that anti-gay marriage rally thread thing the whole of today, on and off, and it's amazing.
    Dem gays say the darndest things.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm pretty open minded, I just wonder how they make ink taste good. I might try some in Italy when I go this Spring if I can find some.
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't know if there's any of that stuff here on Portugal, but I'd try it in an instant if I could.
    Looks very delicious.
    I've heard it's a salty taste (as expected of a liquid produced by a sea creature), and I imagine it might taste a bit like soy sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Bah, Googled it. Sounded good until I got to the gravy part.
    You don't have to have gravy on it, I just imagine it might taste a tiny bit dry if you skipped that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I've heard it's a salty taste (as expected of a liquid produced by a sea creature), and I imagine it might taste a bit like soy sauce.
    Ugh.. Soy sauce? Not sure if I'm going to like that after all if that's true. >.<

Deleted
    Yeah, I try to avoid even reading those threads, never anything good that can come from them.
    Well, nothing good is subjective, but I agree. I mean I don't know, I guess it's just the whole "you guys are fucking retarded for thinking they should be allowed to protest for something that is clearly so morally wrong!" and other kinds of flawed and hypocritical "logic" people seem to use when talking about such controversial topics that never fails to amuse me for some macabre reason.

I need to ask my mom to get some if she finds it when ever she goes shopping, no idea if I'll like it but I guess it's worth a try.
    Should, I don't know where you live and I can't remember specifically all the places where I've seen it before but I doubt it's rare; if all else fails Continente and Corte Inglês have that "gourmet" section sorta deal pretty much in all their branches anyway, I'm sure I've seen it there before.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    ikr

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    No one ever told me what toad-in-the-hole is!
    National secret, we can't tell you whats in it, we can only feed do it to you.
    The above is how I read this exchange (having no idea what toad-in-the-hole is), and it was more than a little disturbing.

After googling however, it sounds delicious!
    The food, not the disturbing misreading of chat!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a sea creature and I can make salty liquid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Really?

Well, nothing good is subjective, but I agree. I mean I don't know, I guess it's just the whole "you guys are fucking retarded for thinking they should be allowed to protest for something that is clearly so morally wrong!" and other kinds of flawed and hypocritical "logic" people seem to use when talking about such controversial topics that never fails to amuse me for some macabre reason.
    Yeah, I did try to point out that in another thread and immediately got dubbed anti-gay, was a bit like "Ok, if you say so." If people on both sides stayed rational then maybe somewhere they could actually talk it out, but both sides are as bad as each other in those threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    The above is how I read this exchange (having no idea what toad-in-the-hole is), and it was more than a little disturbing.

lol See, I thought it was something sexual too!

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post

I was worried that you were a very disturbed person, but you like the sound of toad-in-the-hole so that makes you a good person.

Ugh.. Soy sauce? Not sure if I'm going to like that after all if that's true. >.<
    I only say that because that's the only form of sauce I can imagine looking similar and actually know the taste of. For all I know, it might not taste anything like soy sauce. I live in a landlocked region, so it's unlikely I'll get to try it any time soon.

Deleted
    Should, I don't know where you live and I can't remember specifically all the places where I've seen it before but I doubt it's rare; if all else fails Continente and Corte Inglês have that "gourmet" section sorta deal pretty much in all their branches anyway, I'm sure I've seen it there before.
    I live in Murtal, it's close to Oeiras and Cascais. It's like a 20 mins ride to each of those two places, so I'm fairly close to pretty much anything and I can find a Continente or Corte Inglês easily I guess.
    I only say that because that's the only form of sauce I can imagine looking similar and actually know the taste of. For all I know, it might not taste anything like soy sauce. I live in a landlocked region, so it's unlikely I'll get to try it any time soon.
    Well, until I try it, I'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Really?
    Of course!

You dare disagree with me?!

I can show you the darndest things I can say!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for break time! Be back later!

There is. I'm not sure if it's done with squid ink per se but I've definitely seen black spaghetti for sale numerous times before. Never tried it, but I doubt it really tastes that much different from normal one.
    I am sure there are fake versions but yes in general it is actually made with squid ink. Though you ussually don't see a whole plate of just that kind of pasta, it is generally mixed with regular pasta because it is quite salty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I am sure there are fake versions but yes in general it is actually made with squid ink. Though you ussually don't see a whole plate of just that kind of pasta, it is generally mixed with regular pasta because it is quite salty.
    I actually like salty spaghetti once in a while. That's why I love going to the Chinese because they have an amazing, delicious, salty spaghetti, atleast in the place I go, been going there for more than 8 years now and I still can't get tired of it lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like salty spaghetti once in a while. That's why I love going to the Chinese because they have an amazing, delicious, salty spaghetti, atleast in the place I go, been going there for more than 8 years now and I still can't get tired of it lol.
    I umm... wat? The hell is salty spaghetti.

Deleted
    Yeah, I did try to point out that in another thread and immediately got dubbed anti-gay, was a bit like "Ok, if you say so." If people on both sides stayed rational then maybe somewhere they could actually talk it out, but both sides are as bad as each other in those threads.
    Yea it's extremely ironic.

I live in Murtal, it's close to Oeiras and Cascais. It's like a 20 mins ride to each of those two places, so I'm fairly close to pretty much anything and I can find a Continente or Corte Inglês easily I guess.
    Oh yea, I remember you said that a while ago, now. Somewhere. But yea that's really close so should be able to get your hands on some if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That sounds a little too yucky for me to try but I can definitely see why you'd mix it with normal pasta to neutralize the flavour a little bit.