Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's mine:

Is there a compilation for tanks or raidleaders? similiar to the healer ui thread. would be nice to see how other tanks / raidleaders play.
    Last edited by Riemu2k3; 2013-01-14 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Scale it all down, does your minimap really need to be that big?
    I'm only playing on in 1440x900, the monitor would look absurdly tiny if I put it on a larger monitor not to mention I can't really scale anything else down much further before fonts become too squished as a result of screen sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cark View Post
    I'm only playing on in 1440x900, the monitor would look absurdly tiny if I put it on a larger monitor not to mention I can't really scale anything else down much further before fonts become too squished as a result of screen sizes.
    Ive scaled all of mine down, using the same resolution as you
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-01-14 at 03:39 PM.

Fixed what people suggested a few pages ago, still can't figure out how to omit the deficit on my RF's, they're oUF_Mono if anyone has an idea. Any criticism is appreciated

RF's are under my AB
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-01-14 at 03:39 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    Ive scaled all of mine down, using the same resolution as you
    -snip-

Well I took your advice and scaled a lot of things down, any better?

Beware of the way you scale down things - pixelfponts cannot be scaled, you need to kep their natiove size or multipliers, othewise they will look strange and crappy.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Cark View Post
    Well I took your advice and scaled a lot of things down, any better?
    Yes, very much so, gives you not only more screen, but you can see more without a HUUUUGEEEE map covering a massive chunk of your screen

Deleted
    Yes, very much so, gives you not only more screen, but you can see more without a HUUUUGEEEE map covering a massive chunk of your screen
    I hadn't actually got round to messing with a couple of elements of the UI before then, like the Minimap. The minimap was something that completely evaded me. I forgot it was even there!

Also, I JUST found the consolidate buffs option on ElvUI. Hallejuah!
    Last edited by mmoc53321d8500; 2013-01-14 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Beware of the way you scale down things - pixelfponts cannot be scaled, you need to kep their natiove size or multipliers, othewise they will look strange and crappy.
    Damn right, took me ages to get my pixel fonts looking good after resizing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Fixed what people suggested a few pages ago, still can't figure out how to omit the deficit on my RF's, they're oUF_Mono if anyone has an idea. Any criticism is appreciated

RF's are under my AB
    I like it looks less cluttered than the last screen shot but then again it's not a live action in raid.

For oUF_Mono if you go here and post a request I'm sure some one will be able to tell you how to remove the defecit or provide a layout without them : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=87

Hope that helps!

Updated mine a bit, need to find a nice addon for quest traking.

Btw, I like big icons, i can see them better that way

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-01-14 at 09:25 PM.

Deleted
    mehh looking for something not to flashy , just the action bars changing abit closer to eachother for PvP action.

any ideas? playing hunter / shaman / dk btw

( hunter for main )

Quote Originally Posted by ady2pak View Post
    A lot of Minimap addons allow you to at least move the quest tracker around. Otherwise MoveAnything can do that, as well as set max width/hight and change scaling/alpha.

I'd reduce the width of it; move it to the left side of the screen. Adjust the width of your Recount to that of your Minimap, and place the meter below the Minimap. Then enable auto-hide on your Menu Bar.

That'd clear up some more space.

I'd then also move the DoT monitor to directly below the Target frame, to clear up some space around your character to better see what's going on under your feet.

And it makes them easier to click. *Cough, Cough*.

If you're not going to keybind better, I would at least recommend something like Geist for more efficient button-clicking. And it saves screen space, too!

Graphically speaking; you still have a long way to go.
    Last edited by Cowt; 2013-01-14 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    A lot of Minimap addons allow you to at least move the quest tracker around. Otherwise MoveAnything can do that, as well as set max width/hight and change scaling/alpha.

I'd reduce the width of it; move it to the left side of the screen. Adjust the width of your Recount to that of your Minimap, and place the meter below the Minimap. Then enable auto-hide on your Menu Bar.

That'd clear up some more space.

I'd then also move the DoT monitor to directly below the Target frame, to clear up some space around your character to better see what's going on under your feet.

And it makes them easier to click. *Cough, Cough*.

If you're not going to keybind better, I would at least recommend something like Geist for more efficient button-clicking. And it saves screen space, too!

Graphically speaking; you still have a long way to go.
    To further go on the dps meters. Do you really need to know up to 13 peoples dps at a glance? Top 5 should be more than enough, and that will reduce the space it takes up quite a bit.

Also noticed (not that it REALLY matters at all but) your memory usage is crazy high. 77mb I can't even see in your screenshot what you are using that would raise that up so high. I personally hate mine being at 25mb and that's about as low as i can get it with the addons i use (can get to about 20mb if i just disable AtlasLoot but i like it too much )

Made a couple of suggested changes.

Raid Combat
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-01-15 at 06:30 AM.

This is mine, pretty basic. At least to me. I can't post full links because I'm still new >.<.

Anything to change is helpful!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-01-15 at 06:30 AM.

Raid Combat
    Your BigWig bars are still not 100% there
    Text is wrong size and it's icons are still "pinched" skinny.

Maybe reduce the amount of bars shown in your Skada but make the bars themselves bigger(taller) the font seems too small (you can tell by the "f"s in Duff's name.) Whatever font size it is you are using for your unit and raid frames is the correct size for that font.

Overall looks much better and has progressed very nicely!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Raid Combat
    Adding on to what's been said.

Target buffs/debuffs need to be moved higher, they're clipping the border. Same with the debuffs on your player frame. Minimap font size is wrong. Eclipse bar needs a border, can be done with KGpanels fairly easily.

Tips or suggestions are welcome.

Pic.

A lot of my keybinds are situational and get changed from fight to fight. (Like Banish being on 6. That's for Lei Shi.)

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Your BigWig bars are still not 100% there
    Text is wrong size and it's icons are still "pinched" skinny.

Maybe reduce the amount of bars shown in your Skada but make the bars themselves bigger(taller) the font seems too small (you can tell by the "f"s in Duff's name.) Whatever font size it is you are using for your unit and raid frames is the correct size for that font.

Overall looks much better and has progressed very nicely!
    Changed that.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 01:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    Adding on to what's been said.

Target buffs/debuffs need to be moved higher, they're clipping the border. Same with the debuffs on your player frame. Minimap font size is wrong. Eclipse bar needs a border, can be done with KGpanels fairly easily.
    Someone posted a bit of LUA code to try to make a border work on my eclipse bar, it didnt seem to work, will have another look at it.
    Kgpanels is gonna be a bit "DafuQ" for me as I've never really used it before :P