imgur(dot)com/a6d9h

Because I like to feel special with that post count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyritachu View Post
    imgur.com/a6d9h

Because I like to feel special with that post count.
    Bowties are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Bowties are cool.
    Hah he even looks a bit like Matt Smith! Although that picture the light is too bright, makes it hard to see your face clearly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I don't think I've ever actually went to a plain Barber Shop, I've always went to salons. :P I've considered chemical straightening a time or two, but I'd rather not do something that may damage it. :P Psh, I'm not putting myself down, you just look awesome. I couldn't compete with that. xD Yeah, scarves are awesome.

I can totally see that now. Maybe the guild is just a front!
    Ah cool. Yeah, I've been tempted to try it sometimes but, as you point out, it's apparently not the healthiest styling choice. Gyoh, shucks! You're far too kind! Dx

And I am definitely having my suspicions...!

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    I laughed like an idiot when reading this. I guess it's just another example that debunks the WoW player stereotype.
    Hehe! Indeed. It's pretty hard to shoehorn ~10 million people into one crafted, stereotypical image, but people are still determined to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Just for Baiyn

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NFSVJl.jpg[/MG]
    A guild meet in Scandinavia!
    That's what I'm talking about! Gamers who will actually wear shorts, beards and long hair everywhere and BBQs! You guys know what you're doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Had a last minute meetup with some guildies over the weekend.
    I'm on the left.
    http://i.imgur.com/KAnVN.jpg
    I see that you know the Nintendo belt girl from a few pages back, as well.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ah cool. Yeah, I've been tempted to try it sometimes but, as you point out, it's apparently not the healthiest styling choice. Gyoh, shucks! You're far too kind! Dx
    Just giving credit where it's due!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    I see that you know the Nintendo belt girl from a few pages back, as well.
    Apparently I don't follow this thread enough, seeing as you had to point that out to me. I do know this lovely lady.

Deleted
    Me beeing tired and exhausted on a monday evening.

Last edited by mmoc9f72c2f73e; 2013-01-14 at 08:57 PM. Reason: lulzy

Deleted
    Just giving credit where it's due!
    Oh, you!

Another pic for on-topicness: This is me with my university 'funk band' around 18 months ago: http://i.imgur.com/aWxoI.jpg (I'm the one in the white shirt). It was so much fun, but singing stuff like Stevie Wonder and Cee Lo Green is frigging hard! Those guys sing high!

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    If people are going out of their way to tell you that you're not attractive to them, they're just assholes
    But going out of your way to share your positive oppinon is okay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you!

Another pic for on-topicness: This is me with my university 'funk band' around 18 months ago: http://i.imgur.com/aWxoI.jpg (I'm the one in the white shirt). It was so much fun, but singing stuff like Stevie Wonder and Cee Lo Green is frigging hard! Those guys sing high!
    Somehow knew you were the one in the white shirt before reading. That looks bause.

Ontopic: My real face whenever I don't hide behind bolt's (skivacation in the alps recently):
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Wasse, first photo doesn't look like you, but the second one does. xD

Either way, looking good.

Oh, you!

If only I would have had the chance to see you guys live. I'm sure y'all were great.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wasse, first photo doesn't look like you, but the second one does. xD

Either way, looking good.
    Not really sure what you mean about the first one not looking like him, lol. They both look like him to me. But yeah Wass, you look awesome.

Deleted
    Not really sure what you mean about the first one not looking like him, lol. They both look like him to me. But yeah Wass, you look awesome.
    I've seen him on his stream and the second photo is more similar to what I've seen than the first one. So yeah, first photo does not look like him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    But going out of your way to share your positive oppinon is okay?
    Best to stick to the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." rule when it comes to people's appearance. Positive comments can maybe give people on the receiving end a much needed self-esteem boost or the confidence to maybe place more value upon themselves. The giver of positive feedback might also get a buzz from being nice to someone. Whereas all that non-constructive, negative comments provide are a brief sadistic buzz for the person making the remark and then they forget about it, but the person on the receiving end of those remarks might remember those hurtful words for their entire lives.

Flaming is unnecessary, adds nothing positive to discussion and generally sucks. That is why it is listed as being against site rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Somehow knew you were the one in the white shirt before reading. That looks bause.

Ontopic: My real face whenever I don't hide behind bolt's (skivacation in the alps recently):
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XeaRs.jpg[/IG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wgkrl.jpg[IMG]
    Thanks. Felt so cool to go up on stage with the whole band coordinated in our attire. Definitely stood out among the other student acts and I think it might have boosted our marks. Especially considering how hard to please our tutor was!

Looking good, dude. Albeit perhaps chilly! I commend the face-warming fuzz though! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    If only I would have had the chance to see you guys live. I'm sure y'all were great.
    We definitely surprised everybody. That's for sure. We worked hard and got a pretty slick set put together. I always surprise my friends first time they come to watch me play too because I'm usually so quiet/self-concious then when I get up on stage I'll happily move around and babble on like an idiot. I think I feel more comfortable singing/playing to people than talking to them. >.<
    (I have some video footage of us playing somewhere. I may have to look it over to find the least embarrassing one and send it your way. )
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-01-14 at 10:57 PM.

I've also seen his stream, lol. He looks the same in both of the pictures, with the exception of the angle they were taken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I've also seen his stream, lol. He looks the same in both of the pictures, with the exception of the angle they were taken.
    Your name.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Your name.....
    Omg, I just saw it. >.<

Why, Mynta, Why!!

Actually, it's not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Your name.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Omg, I just saw it. >.<

Why, Mynta, Why!!

Actually, it's not that bad.
    It's now 12000% more awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for them comments. Bayin has a point in his last statement.

Why do I never get my namechange *sad*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.