Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I would share, but I've never done anything embarrassing or funny in my life
    I find that very difficult to believe.
    * squinty, suspicious eyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I find that very difficult to believe.
    * squinty, suspicious eyes
    You know if you keep making those eyes, you're going to get wrinkles. Weird, Bostonian, wrinkles lol

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    You know if you keep making those eyes, you're going to get wrinkles. Weird, Bostonian, wrinkles lol
    I have this strange habit of google image searching any phrase that someone says that sticks out or makes me laugh - I have some odd need to come up with a perfect image to match it or something. So I googled "Bostonian wrinkles" - the image results are all shoes. If you add "weird" in the beginning it turns into shoes and cats. Disappointing.

More embarrassing stories, because I'm going to get yelled at for chatting and derailing the thread: When I was in the 7th grade I was on a field trip with a club I was in, in school. We were at another school for a competition type thingy (not sports). When it was over and we were waiting for the bus (why it wasn't there yet I don't know) I really, really had to go to the bathroom but it was after hours and the building was locked up. I ended up peeing in my pants before I could find a way in, then had to try to hide it under my jacket and hope no one noticed. I don't think anyone did, but that was probably the most uncomfortable ride I've ever spent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this strange habit of google image searching any phrase that someone says that sticks out or makes me laugh - I have some odd need to come up with a perfect image to match it or something. So I googled "Bostonian wrinkles" - the image results are all shoes. If you add "weird" in the beginning it turns into shoes and cats. Disappointing.

More embarrassing stories, because I'm going to get yelled at for chatting and derailing the thread: When I was in the 7th grade I was on a field trip with a club I was in, in school. We were at another school for a competition type thingy (not sports). When it was over and we were waiting for the bus (why it wasn't there yet I don't know) I really, really had to go to the bathroom but it was after hours and the building was locked up. I ended up peeing in my pants before I could find a way in, then had to try to hide it under my jacket and hope no one noticed. I don't think anyone did, but that was probably the most uncomfortable ride I've ever spent.
    lol Since you mentioned it, I Googled it as well ... Interesting images, definitely not what I expected lol

So another story... Let's see... Perhaps I should stick with the bathroom accidents like you. When I was 4 or 5 (don't remember the exact age, but I remember I was in tee-ball) I had just finished playing a game of teeball and was out at Burger King with the rest of the team because we won. I have never liked public bathrooms for as long as I can remember, and I really had to take a shit. I went in to the bathroom and looked at the toilet and it was horrendous, and there was absolutely no way I was going to sit down on it. So I ended up shitting myself, and instead of telling anyone (My parents were not good people so I never told them anything I did wrong because of repercussions) I just sat in it and pretended like nothing happened. Somehow I made it home without telling anyone or anyone even noticing, or if they did, no one said anything. At home, I took off my shit-smeared Super Mario underwear and through them out my apartment window and hopped in the shower.

At home, I took off my shit-smeared Super Mario underwear and through them out my apartment window and hopped in the shower.
    I was laughing in an "OMG that's awful" sort of way until I got to this. Please tell me there was absolutely NO possibility of someone walking by beneath your window when this happened! Something like a back alley with a dumpster beneath the window would be acceptable. I just can't shake the mental image of some poor, unsuspecting (yet also deserving for choosing to live in that horrible city) person having that land on their head.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was laughing in an "OMG that's awful" sort of way until I got to this. Please tell me there was absolutely NO possibility of someone walking by beneath your window when this happened! Something like a back alley with a dumpster beneath the window would be acceptable. I just can't shake the mental image of some poor, unsuspecting (yet also deserving for choosing to live in that horrible city) person having that land on their head.
    lol Totally into an alley.

Ok new embarrassing story. One time I agreed to pay for an avatar by reading Harry Potter in Swedish, therefore I made a video and posted it on Youtube and linked it on a certain website. Everyone that watched it laughed and now I'm pretty embarrassed.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have terrible diarrhea and just shit myself without realizing it

#thuglyfe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ok new embarrassing story. One time I agreed to pay for an avatar by reading Harry Potter in Swedish, therefore I made a video and posted it on Youtube and linked it on a certain website. Everyone that watched it laughed and now I'm pretty embarrassed.
    I want to see!

The whole time I watched that video, I was actually just looking at that cat while the weird bearded man rattled off in an obviously made up language.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    The whole time I watched that video, I was actually just looking at that cat while the weird bearded man rattled off in an obviously made up language.
    Good, thats why I put her there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm watching it now, and I am watching the terrarium in the background looking for life!

I'm watching it now, and I am watching the terrarium in the background looking for life!
    Haha I was half tempted to poke my snake into being awake.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of snake? I used to have a ball python.

If it's big enough to eat you, be sure to stream it on the internet :3

What kind of snake? I used to have a ball python.
    A ball python actually!

I'll show you my big snake if you really want, but it'll have to be done via PM, dont wanna get banned.

That sort of thing is best done in private.

Also, this. I know I just said it ought to be private, but if it's big enough to eat you, that stops being true.

Deleted

I'll show you my big snake if you really want, but it'll have to be done via PM, dont wanna get banned.
    Oh my.. :')

There's rules against showing pythons? D: