Collection of old Paladin PvP / PvE movies (Timangi)

Hello everyone!

I kept receiving messages every now and then for some of my old pvp and pve movies, so I thought I would just upload all of them once again to centralized place (Youtube wasnt available in the old times!).

Timangi Collection - Retribution PvP and PvE

Have a nice day! There is some 13 movies that should offer some kind of cross section of Paladin development back the days up to WOTLK.

- Cromfel
    Last edited by Cromfel; 2013-01-15 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Is this anything like Zalgradis?
    Maybe not in the same kind of tongue in the cheek spirit but on other aspects should warm some old Retadin hearts

One thing i Loved about the old pvp movies....you always saw people in mismatched armor....

Deleted
    Timangi, you still play this? I've lost track of you for years, glad to see you again.
    I'm Hélios from Retpaladin.com, the site still exists, eventhough it's nearly dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Timangi, you still play this? I've lost track of you for years, glad to see you again.
    I'm Hélios from Retpaladin.com, the site still exists, eventhough it's nearly dead.
    Hélios! I do remember you

Im not really playing so much these days. Logging in every now and then etc. More of an spectator for the time being due work obligations.

Feel free to post feedback incase you liked any specific movies or truly disliked them.