Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Does this mean Blizzard's making its own Steam/Origin?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    They already have their own online store ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    And now warlocks get gear from there little quest well with all the mage nerfs think i know what class to reroll.
    Oh my god, a 489 ring from a quest. Better reroll. Or, spend VP. Or, raid something harder than LFR. Or, get exalted with the Klaxxi.

o_-

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    This has been public knowledge for more than 4 years, ever since they first discussed Bnet 2.0.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    And now warlocks get gear from there little quest well with all the mage nerfs think i know what class to reroll.
    You're already able to get 496 from Operation Shieldwall/Domination Offensive. What kind of gear do you think you get from the 5.2 factions?

Deleted
    so they will remove the 463 blue upgrade npc too... that means to enter hof and terrace in lfr i have to do reps and hoping in some random drop in msv for my 10 alts? lol nice one blizz XD don't make hard to enter in actual content, make it hard for old content, that surely appeal to hardcore gamers lololol.
    this xpac started very well but after a few months is so alt unfriendly i can easily say it's my least favourite since tbc.

Really not liking this "exclusivity" trend lately from Blizzard. First "content" patch with fight club, now making the Warlock quest line "exclusive". I don't pay to not be able to see things. Also not liking their defense of dailies. They suck, they a were bad idea, it was a mistake, admit it and do something else. Oh well, I guess it will take lost subs again to open their eyes.
    Last edited by Vesci; 2013-01-15 at 11:23 AM.

End-game content without raiding:
    Pet battles, Scenarios, Heroics, Challenge Dungeons, PVP.
    Pet battles, Scenarios, Heroics
    Hahahahahaha *breathe* HAAAHAAHAHAHAA

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Retribution now does 50% extra healing with Flash Heal. The Selfless Healer talent has been reduced to 20/40/60% bonus healing.
    It's obviously a typo and supposed to be Flash of Light and not Flash Heal, but it would have been some fun poking at the rets for more whine about self healing since selfless was nerfed a tiny bit to compensate for the 50% increase.

Deleted
    that daily blink was awesome...i loled at that last sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    Really not liking this "exclusivity" trend lately from Blizzard. First "content" patch with fight club, now the Warlock quest line. I don't pay to not be able to see things. Also not liking their defense of dailies. They suck, they a were bad idea, it was a mistake, admit it and do something else. Oh well, I guess it will take lost subs again to open their eyes.
    People complain that a lack of class/race exclusive content is killing the game's flavor

Blizzard adds class-specific quest chains

People complain that there's too much class/race exclusive content

10+ Year Old Account
    If the warlock quests involves the BMAH I will seriously shoot someone in the face, if it is a rare drop I will be annoyed. But so be it, I will farm/camp 24/7 until I get what I need.

Resto druid healing buff, yay. Won't likely be a lot, but i'll take it.

Gees Daily Blink guys - it is clearly a nipple and not a condom.

[…] Oh well, I guess it will take lost subs again to open their eyes.
    Since when have subscriptions been indicative of how good the current iteration of the game is? Subscriptions peaked when they killed raid progression, gave away tier gear from grinding effortless heroics and had PUGable raids. What the masses like isn't always what's best for the game.

(Although I agree that they should just shush about dailies and attempting to defend them. They were too much for casual play and too restrictive for others.)
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We are going to redesign Shadow Word: Insanity.
    Good boy! *pets crab*

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    People complain that a lack of class/race exclusive content is killing the game's flavor

He means that the questline is supposed to be start from a rare mob drop, or as GC called it, is "exclusive".
    I hate that too. I´m trying to get a fight club invitation from the rares since the patch and killed them more then 50 times and no luck. Yes, i know BMAH but i doubt that the Warlock drop will be sold there.

Deleted
    Its a nipple, not a condom.

Not that it's a Warlock quest. That they are restricting it, IE. what they did with fight club.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    Since when have subscriptions been indicative of how good the current iteration of the game is? Subscriptions peaked when they killed raid progression, gave away tier gear from grinding effortless heroics and had PUGable raids. What the masses like isn't always what's best for the game.

(Although I agree that they should just shush about dailies and attempting to defend them. They were too much for casual play and too restrictive for others.)
    Uh, ya, I think Blizzard would say subs are indicative of how good the game is. Subs going up, game good. Subs going down, Cataclysm. Keep up this daily grind and it will be Cataclysm all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    He means that the questline is supposed to be start from a rare mob drop, or as GC called it, is "exclusive".
    I hate that too. I´m trying to get a fight club invitation from the rares since the patch and killed them more then 50 times and no luck. Yes, i know BMAH but i doubt that the Warlock drop will be sold there.
    Aww man, that sucks. Playing the game to get stuff from the game. if only you could log in and get everything you wanted.
    Last edited by Self Inflicted Wounds; 2013-01-15 at 11:46 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard simply can't win. LOL.

Not that it's a Warlock quest. That they are restricting it, IE. what they did with fight club.
    The value of things, like in real life, is sometimes dependant on how rare it is.

If it's anything like normal pandaria rares and the unique items they drop, it would be frustrating but not impossible - I killed everyone of them and have collected all of their unique items. Landfall rares on the other hand ...

Look on the bright side. At least it isn't as PITA as Mage's Polymorph: Turtle spell. Drops from fishing ... in Cata zones. Droprate < 0.1%. FISHING. Your best bet to get the spell with your insanity intact is the AH, but since Cata is now old content ...

Aimed Shot cast time has been lowered from 2.9 to 2.5 sec.
    Yay. Like it being a non-interruptible range attack that hits like a truck isn't enough.
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2013-01-15 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post

I agree with this. Good=/=popular. I guess with that piss poor logic, this means CoD is the best game ever made right?