Yesterday, obviously.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Yesterday, obviously.
    huh?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    huh?
    Assuming kel is a guaranteed PR, the ratio that she's scum to town ranges between 15:4 and 8:9 (averaging at about 2.3:1).
    Kill more Town PRs, raises her scum ratio.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill more Town PRs, raises her scum ratio.
    Kel was killed overnight?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kel was killed overnight?
    Wut?

EDIT: Well, that's easy to fix without looking like an ass

UNVOTE.
    VOTE: Keleb.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

In my expert opinion, this entire game is town and the only real scum is the Riddler.

Vote Greeney
    I'm not sure where our three night kills came from. Probably a few vigilante in the game going after people they think are scum BUT THE JOKE IS ON US IS IT NOT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by firebert View Post
    wut?

Edit: Well, that's easy to fix without looking like an ass

unvote.
    Vote: Keleb.
    : P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm not sure where our three night kills came from.
    Mafia, SK, Vigilante.
    Mafia, Mafia (failed), SK, Vigilante.
    Mafia, kel/Silkku via PGO, SK, Vigilante (declined).

The possibilities are endless.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to understand the lore atm, before returning to the morass of D1 fluff.

Not the biggest fan of Batman, so Wikipedia knowledge is going to crop up often. Things in parentheses are what I've picked up with the help of Wiki. I wish I had actually played Arkham Asylum and Arkham City/paid much more attention when my fiancee was playing it. :<

• (Victor) Zsasz (a serial killer, likes to stab his victims, then cut himself as a tally of his kills) has escaped. As well as The Riddler and The Joker
    • Our first riddle was targeted at a Dr. (Gretchen) Whistler (psychiatrist). Presumably the second is as well.
    • The man who was present at the Oracle's death is also the person conducting the Elvis Jones (undercover cop) interview.
    • The room where The Riddler was apparently holding Dr. Whistler hostage is the room Mr. Freeze was found dead instead.

Now I'm going to infer a few things from these.

Since Jack Ryder and Commissioner Gorden were player characters, I think it's reasonable to assume others mentioned in the on-going story are also player characters. Batman pre-dominantly, probably Vicki Vale and Robin, but maybe The Joker and Zsasz too. If they are, I think The Joker is definitely the leader of a (Mafia) gang, whether Zsasz could be acting as a stand alone Serial Killer or not, I don't know.

As for The Riddler, I don't think he is a player character, but I'm really unsure. Since we got the first riddle correct, Dr. Whistler survived. But why? Was it because a majority responded correctly? First response was correct? What happens if the majority of answers given are incorrect, or if the majority don't turn an answer in, but the majority of answers given are still correct? I assume she would die, but would The Riddler move onto another player? Is she a player character at all? My theory here, is that she is, and has been Mod RNGed into being a hostage. Once a majority start getting the riddle wrong or not answering, she will be Mod killed, and then a new person (presumably only from the Town) will be selected.

Back to my first point. Since there were multiple kills at night, there's more than one bad guy at work out there, potentially with henchmen. Many, many, many possibilities, but from the Elvis Jones interview, I'm thinking maybe the Penguin. But from Wiki's version of Elvis Jones, it's just detailing what happened to him in Arkham City.

However, the person conducting the interview is interesting. Both present at The Oracle's death and conducting interviews, and apparently knows the identity of Batman. Given the number of things he got up to though, I don't think he is a player character. At least I really hope he's not.

Since Mr. Freeze was the JK, it stands to reason that he would be in Warden/Mayor Sharp's office. But why would The Riddler with his hostage have been in there?

That's what I've got so far. Now to theorising what certain characters could be, game composition, and fluff diving.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-01-15 at 01:10 PM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

For the first night, I guess the maffia are having the time of their lives?

Anyway, since this is my first game on these forums, I kinda have no oppinion on any of the players, even though there are mentions on how they usually act in other games. Nightfury was said to have followed a pattern he tends to do when he's Maffia, which makes me think that the more experienced players who have played with him before knows that they could put the blame on him, and knowing he's not one of them, perhaps go in for the kill. After the role claim, they must have had their hearts skip a beat and jumped on the chance to get him lynched, which they suceeded with. Now in my eyes, Lysah came out very strong on lynching Nightfury, and would have been an obvious choice for me if not reading that it's the way Lysah usually plays. I have my doubts, but for now I'll leave it at this.

Now, Robozerim makes some excellent points on the three deaths we had during the night. Especially Elyaan's death. I doubt anyone is that... Yeah... To kill him off just cause he made some silly jokes at the start or that people did not get the riddle. Though I agree on the part about him having a presence in the older games about beeing a "touch me and regret it" type of player. Some more veteran players might concider it better to have him out of the way early, and other's cba with him seeing how he was jumping around with his votes "Just 'cause".

When it comes to Kel, it was obvious that what he wrote about night phase abilities was not a joke, and even more so when he decided to edit his post. This probably aroused a few flags with the maffia and propbably had them thinking that he might be the cop, and that this would be a perfect scenario for them - Voting someone out, and killing Keb in the process, making their first night kill less random. Fortunetly for the Maffia, Nightfury was not able to change the lynch votes on him, seeing as it was easy for him to role claim since Gordon is probably the easiest character to think of in a Batman game other than Batman himself.

I'll post some more oppinions later, class is starting up again soon, and I still gotta read more about the story. Laters!

I'm not sure where our three night kills came from. Probably a few vigilante in the game going after people they think are scum BUT THE JOKE IS ON US IS IT NOT.
    Well if the story part isn't just filler it pretty much says outright we have a vigilante.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Anyway, since this is my first game on these forums, I kinda have no oppinion on any of the players, even though there are mentions on how they usually act in other games. Nightfury was said to have followed a pattern he tends to do when he's Maffia, which makes me think that the more experienced players who have played with him before knows that they could put the blame on him, and knowing he's not one of them, perhaps go in for the kill.
    Which is why I wasn't going for him... plus too many people were baltently ignoring the fact that what they were doing could be really bad for the town and acting as if the town had nothing to lose and were trying to bully people into voting for Treann. Though of course one of those people was Silkku who turned out to be town, but at the time it seemed awfully suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    fluff diving.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    No.

No.
    You don't even know what I'm thinking of.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't even know what I'm thinking of.
    I have an idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an idea.
    We need to go deeper.

Mr Freeze was a JK, who else is on our side? The joker? Is Robin our enemy?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    We need to go deeper.

Mr Freeze was a JK, who else is on our side? The joker? Is Robin our enemy?
    Robin is never evil! Tsk Tsk... Also iirc in Batman lore stuffs... I don't think Mr. Freeze was always strictly a villain. I mean he did bad things sometimes but it wasn't because he was a bad person. So it's probably not all that weird for him to be on the town side. I wonder if the story part means we have a Scarecrow in our midst as well? That would be awesome but terrifying. Bet that would be the SK if there is one... leaning towards both a sk and vigilante at this point (as opposed to two factions).

I wonder if there is anyone named Robin in this thread...

FoS Robin

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if there is anyone named Robin in this thread...

FoS Robin
    Depends on what you mean by name :P

Depends on what you mean by name :P
    People named after birds are stupid anyway.