Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ this guy has everything.

This:

95% of all achievements, missing 8 pets, missing 38 mounts, some which are unobtainable, his guild is missing 3 guild achievements. This guy can soon say that he has completed WoW, I mean, holy shit, he is like the ultimate WoW player. Now I wonder what he'd do without WoW?
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-01-12 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    This is insane, wonder how he did it!

When achievements went accountwide, people were transferring their alts with their Invincibles Reins etc etc onto new Battle Net accounts and selling them.

99% sure he bought most of the achievements you see here. There is no way in hell you can max every single profession and every single class to get realm firsts in them all on the same day. Multibox the chars but there is no way he managed to do all that whilst not even 1 person maxed mining or skinning.

I don't know what to actually say about that to be honest, so I'll just say it was some insane multiboxing.
    Big congratulations to him.

Merged accounts and unless you know his main you would never know exactly how awesome he is at wow. I never pass on the possibility that this also could be a blizzard live test account..

10+ Year Old Account
    What I want to know is how did he got the SC2:Heart of the Swarm CE pet and achievement when the game isn't out yet...

There was a few easy way to grind levels as a group when mope hit. You could get a group cross realm and grind the sha's trash mobs for 120k each, unrested.. set one as tank and the rest on destroy mode and you could wipe the place clean every min or so.

lots of possibilities good for him for using the I Win button

Quote Originally Posted by Ferbster View Post
    What I want to know is how did he got the SC2:Heart of the Swarm CE pet and achievement when the game isn't out yet...
    Preorder gives you cheeves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Preorder gives you cheeves
    Is that new? How did he get his game code? How did he get it without Blizzard announcing this on their website or any were else? Idk, just seems fishy to me.

He bought accounts with the achievements and merged them together, there is zero skill involved in this, just alot of money.

Deleted
    no ashes of al'ar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharped View Post
    This:
    Holy shiii... that's some setup!
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only made it through the first 4-5 pages, but lol, half the posts in this thread are about the wonky achievements on that account, the other half are making fun of the guy's snarky yet hilariously incorrect comment about challenge modes.

Got a chuckle when i looked at his pvp stuff. Never stepped foot in arena in his wow career. Lost all respect sorry.

Go check statistics on his armory for rated pvp...

Guy obv bought everything, how is that cool ?
    Last edited by Notnicebb; 2013-01-15 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharped View Post
    This:

All that $$$$$$ to buy all of that. Man I could use that to fund myself! Crazy crazy crazy crazy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    As far as i know you need to be lvl 90 to get your cooking skill to max, since you have to do the daily atleast once and thats only obtainable at lvl 90... and by the looks of it he got cooking before anything...so something seems a little fishy :>

(I got cooking first aswell on my realm, but i could be wrong)
    Only true for realm first, you can get 600 without leveling any of the pandaren Ways with the cooking boosts from sw dailies and darkmoon faire dailies...

Actually, come to think of it, seeing as all the things from the pandaren mark vendor are tradeable (the soy sauce, black pepper pepper, rice flour), it could be possible to max all the Ways on day 1 with enough helpers... So definitely doable even without L90...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    Only true for realm first, you can get 600 without leveling any of the pandaren Ways with the cooking boosts from sw dailies and darkmoon faire dailies...

Actually, come to think of it, seeing as all the things from the pandaren mark vendor are tradeable (the soy sauce, black pepper pepper, rice flour), it could be possible to max all the Ways on day 1 with enough helpers... So definitely doable even without L90...
    Without the 6 different ways..
    No, you need the help of the old cooking dailies and for convenience the darkmoon faire cooking quest. With the plain Pandaria cooking recipes alone you can't get to 600. They grey out earlier and won't get you up there.