Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Glenn Beck - Savior or Idiot?

So the Beck-eroo is going after a self-sustaining eden where he will "produce his own food and tv". I sure as hell hope he has electricity on that list somewhere.

And, he's claiming to model it after Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged, a book I'm almost sure he hasn't read.

Edit: spelling correction on "Ayn"s name.
    Last edited by cubby; 2013-01-15 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idiot. Let's add crybaby to that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worse than Alex Jones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    He makes me want to punch a baby.

Deleted
    Let's add a poll and see the biggest ratio differences this forum has ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    While Ann Rand at a glance has some good points, the deeper issues she appears to fumble.

Altruism is, in my opinion, a good thing. Something she doesn't really support.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would you kindly harvest some ADAM
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Everytime I hear Glenn Beck, I think of that one quote from Billy Madison.
    What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So basically, Glenn Beck is looking to create his own fascist-conservative paradise, where the only people invited are his followers and the only things they can be exposed to are whatever parallels his agenda.

Glenn Beck is a master at getting people to believe bullshit and ignore any facts that contradict or counter that bullshit. He is a circus master and the people who buy into him are the circus animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Idiot. Let's add crybaby to that too.
    Definitely this. No question

Quote Originally Posted by Eilassaria View Post
    So basically, Glenn Beck is looking to create his own fascist-conservative paradise, where the only people invited are his followers and the only things they can be exposed to are whatever parallels his agenda.

Glenn Beck is a master at getting people to believe bullshit and ignore any facts that contradict or counter that bullshit. He is a circus master and the people who buy into him are the circus animals.
    You're clearly a Nazi.

Infracted: Please refrain from posting only to call other people specific things, regardless of whether you're being sarcastic or not.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-01-15 at 09:01 PM.

"We're gonna tell them exactly, we will show them the truth, we will tell them what they're going to try to do, and we will deprogram them every summer, if you care."

Sounds like he is trying to make a cult.

If he wants to make a self sustaining community I wish him every luck. I would encourage him to make his own nation actually. A one that rounds up his most devout followers in one place. They could then be fenced off/cut off or declared war on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilassaria View Post

Exactly. I actually thought his show was false on purpose.. you're trying to TELL ME HE'S MAKING PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT HE'S SAYING IS THE TRUTH!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So the Beck-eroo is going after a self-sustaining eden where he will "produce his own food and tv". I sure as hell hope he has electricity on that list somewhere.

And, he's claiming to model it after Ann Rand's Atlas Shrugged, a book I'm almost sure he hasn't read.
    I just hope his kool-aid is just as good or better than the last guy that tried this because his was killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Would you kindly harvest some ADAM
    Are you a man or a slave?
    Putin khuliyo

Hes a genius and should run for president. I mean he cant possibly be worse than Obama.

Glenn Beck is no idiot. He knows exactly how to prey on his supporters and peoples insecurities.
    That said, he's not a savior.

That guy is the only person where i haven't been able to come up with more negative words to describe him no matter how hard i try, not only is he a complete whack-job who hates anything that isn't american ( well except for the health care system.. but even then a year after making the crybaby video then he was hospitalized or something he claims how everyone from all over the world travels to the states because medical care is THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!! in the states ) and thenever someone shows actual facts in the face he dismiss as some sort of anti american conspiracy or something. Final verdict, he should do the world a favour and leap from the empire state building already.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

And, he's claiming to model it after Ann Rand's Atlas Shrugged, a book I'm almost sure he hasn't read.
    I have nothing good to say about him, but I have a lot of profanity and name-calling I could do about him. There are no redeeming qualities or qualities that make him look less bad. None.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    You're clearly a Nazi.
    11th post, that was fast