Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    The OP never says it was him, so try and read the post before commenting and looking stupid
    the OP even says "Original post since he doesn't have MMO CHamp account:" so HE indicates OP is talking about someone else, not that hard really
    Edited after I suggested it wasn't him. Timestamps are fun. And who posts something like that without mentioning it's not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    The OP never says it was him, so try and read the post before commenting and looking stupid
    the OP even says "Original post since he doesn't have MMO CHamp account:" so HE indicates OP is talking about someone else, not that hard really
    What, the word MY in the title wasn't obvious enough?

He looks OK in the first picture and absolutely grotesque to me in the second picture. I'd rate that as about a 0/10 for positive transformation. It's impressive, but I wouldn't consider it attractive.

Deleted
    I know the whole flexing and being oiled up and tanned is what they do in competitions, but it doesn't look that attractive. But I think he'd be quite handsome and attractive when not doing a comp 8/10

Deleted
    if its real and without the use of steroids, i guess well done, though personally i think it looks hideous. he needs to work on them legs.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    if its real and without the use of steroids, i guess well done, though personally i think it looks hideous. he needs to work on them legs.
    No way you're getting that kind of muscle with that low body fat without steroids unless you've been training your entire life and your diet is perfect. To make that kind of transformation in a year and a fucking half... steroids. Guaranteed.

We're so used to seeing actors/rappers/models where people have unnatural amounts of muscle and body fat, but if you actually go to the gym and lift hard for at least a year you'll see just how hard it is to put on muscle and keep a low body fat naturally. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I see nothing wrong with steroids. But don't expect me to be impressed that you trained for a year and a half with steroids.

nice chicken legs bakkaaaaaa

Deleted
    Cool,gz I want to get rid of my wow-belly-skinnyness too

Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    No way you're getting that kind of muscle with that low body fat without steroids unless you've been training your entire life and your diet is perfect. To make that kind of transformation in a year and a fucking half... steroids. Guaranteed.

We're so used to seeing actors/rappers/models where people have unnatural amounts of muscle and body fat, but if you actually go to the gym and lift hard for at least a year you'll see just how hard it is to put on muscle and keep a low body fat naturally. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I see nothing wrong with steroids. But don't expect me to be impressed that you trained for a year and a half with steroids.
    Don't see something wrong with using a controlled substance and breaking the law in such a way that gives young children who do not know better the impression that they simply have to starve themselves and workout all the time to look attractive? These steroids combined with the media has made boys' impressions of what a proper physique should be as warped if not more warped than young girls. It would be one thing if all of these models/rappers/actors would come out and tell the world that they use steroids and that all these supplements and magazines posted on their advertisements that the models were photoshopped and steroid ridden, but since that isn't the case I honestly do not see how you cannot think steroids are bad for the mental health of society as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    Don't see something wrong with using a controlled substance and breaking the law in such a way that gives young children who do not know better the impression that they simply have to starve themselves and workout all the time to look attractive? These steroids combined with the media has made boys' impressions of what a proper physique should be as warped if not more warped than young girls. It would be one thing if all of these models/rappers/actors would come out and tell the world that they use steroids and that all these supplements and magazines posted on their advertisements that the models were photoshopped and steroid ridden, but since that isn't the case I honestly do not see how you cannot think steroids are bad for the mental health of society as a whole.
    That's the most ass backwards thing I've ever read. The only person whose job it is to take care of kids is their parents. If magazines and actors have more of an effect on young kids than the parents, you can't blame the magazines. You blame the parents for failing to make an impact on their kid's lives.

Also, steroids shouldn't be illegal. So no, I don't have any problem with people breaking the law when the law is stupid. That's what this country was founded on: people standing up to the government to do what's right.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess if bodybuilding for show is your thing....10/10.

In the normal world, 1/10. That green bikini bottom is just downright queer.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Neazy View Post
    That's the most ass backwards thing I've ever read. The only person whose job it is to take care of kids is their parents. If magazines and actors have more of an effect on young kids than the parents, you can't blame the magazines. You blame the parents for failing to make an impact on their kid's lives.

Also, steroids shouldn't be illegal. So no, I don't have any problem with people breaking the law when the law is stupid. That's what this country was founded on: people standing up to the government to do what's right.
    Part of society's job is to foster an environment where the future generation can grow up healthy. If you feel otherwise, I assume you have no problem with 7 year olds consenting to sex with adults because their parents should have taught them better and feel alcohol and other drugs should be allowed to be sold to children. Now you may feel that magazines and actors have no responsibility to the general population to portray a healthy image, and that is your prerogative, but I hold them to a higher standard than you. Most adults do not understand how prevalent steroid and photo-manipulation is and you expect them to be able to teach their children? Could it be combated with better parenting? Absolutely. But that does not mean society as a whole should not be trying to combat it.

This country was not founded upon breaking the law when the law is stupid. The country was founded upon the principal that people should not have to pay tax to a sovereign that provides them with no representation. Thus the slogan "no taxation without representation." The revolution was also caused by the English government's failure to recognize American's natural rights. However, natural rights are defined as the historic rights of Englishmen. These rights were codified in the Magna Carta and the Declaration of Rights. Neither of these documents espouses the idea that government cannot restrict certain freedoms of its constituents if the government has a legitimate interest. Overuse of steroids (and perhaps even mild use of steroids) can be extremely detrimental to a person's health. Government has an interest in the health of its population. Therefore restriction of steroids serves a legitimate purpose.

The only time where it is permissible to break a law is where the law is amoral at its base. Segregation was amoral because it treated people differently for an arbitrary reason. The government restricting freedoms in an effort to protect its members from making bad choices due to their own ignorance is not amoral. That is not the type of right that our government was founded upon. The right of the people to freedom to make both good and bad choices must be and often is measured against the interest of society to foster a productive and healthy population. It isn't your position to break the law simply because you believe steroids CAN be used without detriment (and I agree, they can) when it is quite clear they can also easily be abused. Also, just because some things may be legal that can be abused does not mean that other things cannot be made illegal. It is the government's job to make these decisions and their laws do not always have to be consistent. To hold otherwise would be to hold them to an impossible standard.

Deleted
    by the way, the OP here isnt the person from the picture. hes posting it on behalf of someone on BB forums. for this reason, and i quote "to russle their jimmies" not sure what that means but i think he only posted it here to try and make people jelous, i dont know.
    weirdest thing for me about the pictures, and all body builders really is the head doesn't look like its from the same person.

Deleted
    If 1st pic is skinny then I'm a fricking twig.

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    Part of society's job is to foster an environment where the future generation can grow up healthy. If you feel otherwise, I assume you have no problem with 7 year olds consenting to sex with adults because their parents should have taught them better and feel alcohol and other drugs should be allowed to be sold to children. Now you may feel that magazines and actors have no responsibility to the general population to portray a healthy image, and that is your prerogative, but I hold them to a higher standard than you. Most adults do not understand how prevalent steroid and photo-manipulation is and you expect them to be able to teach their children? Could it be combated with better parenting? Absolutely. But that does not mean society as a whole should not be trying to combat it.
    A grown man making an informed decision to use steroids is so far away from a 7 year old getting raped that the fact that you even made that comparison shows me you have no interest in having a rational discussion about this topic.

This country was not founded upon breaking the law when the law is stupid. The country was founded upon the principal that people should not have to pay tax to a sovereign that provides them with no representation. Thus the slogan "no taxation without representation." The revolution was also caused by the English government's failure to recognize American's natural rights. However, natural rights are defined as the historic rights of Englishmen. These rights were codified in the Magna Carta and the Declaration of Rights. Neither of these documents espouses the idea that government cannot restrict certain freedoms of its constituents if the government has a legitimate interest. Overuse of steroids (and perhaps even mild use of steroids) can be extremely detrimental to a person's health. Government has an interest in the health of its population. Therefore restriction of steroids serves a legitimate purpose.
    You know what else is bad for people's health? Tobacco. Alcohol. There's nothing wrong with restrictions on steroids, just like there's nothing wrong with the restrictions of the sale of tobacco and alcohol to minors. The problem is that steroids are outright illegal (unless you're rich and find a doctor who will prescribe them to you for "low testosterone"). All the illegalization of steroids does is create irrational fear and suppress knowledge, preventing people from making informed decisions. And, as this thread proves, people still use steroids even though they're illegal, only it's much more dangerous buying steroids off the streets because there's no quality control (ie: random chemist doesn't have to get his shit approved by the FDA). The illegalization of steroids does NOT prevent anyone from using steroids; anyone with Internet access can get all the steroids they want delivered to their doorstep. This prohibition of steroids only serves to hurt the countless number of people who do choose to use them.

Also, I would argue that it's a person's inalienable right to be able to put substances in their own body without hurting anyone else.

The only time where it is permissible to break a law is where the law is amoral at its base. Segregation was amoral because it treated people differently for an arbitrary reason. The government restricting freedoms in an effort to protect its members from making bad choices due to their own ignorance is not amoral. That is not the type of right that our government was founded upon. The right of the people to freedom to make both good and bad choices must be and often is measured against the interest of society to foster a productive and healthy population. It isn't your position to break the law simply because you believe steroids CAN be used without detriment (and I agree, they can) when it is quite clear they can also easily be abused. Also, just because some things may be legal that can be abused does not mean that other things cannot be made illegal. It is the government's job to make these decisions and their laws do not always have to be consistent. To hold otherwise would be to hold them to an impossible standard.
    By this logic, why not illegalize strip clubs? They serve no purpose other than entertainment. Let's illegalize TV too, except for stations like PBS and the History channel. Oh, and the Internet can only be used for research.

Guess it's pretty good if the goal is to look like a mutilated mutant or so.

Why is the first picture incoherent with the other two? We don't even know if they are the same person. This looks like a fake post to me. Not a post of jealousy/envy, I'm just skeptical when it comes to threads like this. If you're a truth teller, good for you man! If not, lying to the MMOC Community isn't going to get you anywhere in life.

Deleted
    im really curious, are there women that find this attractive and think it looks good? from a straight male point of view it looks creepy, i would never chose to look like that, i would like to be a bit more muscular, but that just looks unnatural and weird.

Deleted
    im really curious, are there women that find this attractive and think it looks good?
    God no. It looks hideous.

Transformation in regards from first body till now definately an 8. Especially if it's without any medication/ junk .

im really curious, are there women that find this attractive and think it looks good? from a straight male point of view it looks creepy, i would never chose to look like that, i would like to be a bit more muscular, but that just looks unnatural and weird.
    I envy the determination and alot of respect for it, but I find bodies like that disgusting (sorry OP). A good swimmers body is the best male muscle they could get.

(already a little less then that).

Though the oil might make it more then it actually is. A picture without the oil for reference would be good.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~