Page 49 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gambler's fallacy, and I don't recall leaving my argument at simply "I'm always town" and ending my post.

I linked the beginner's guide on mafiascum a while back, I encourage everyone who hasn't read it thoroughly to give it another go. Of course, one of the biggest points outlined is the simple rule:
    "You WILL NOT catch a veteran player making a mistake."

Scum are not found via slip ups in their posts, it just does not happen. Hunting involves trying to deduce people's motives from how they behave when questioned, which is what you and I are currently doing. Unfortunately for the both of us, 24 people are currently able to hide in the background and only one of us seems to care about that fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the moment, I'll give Lysah the benefit of the doubt. I'd like to hear more from some of the other quieter players. Unless I'm mistaken, Vanatos hasn't posted much more than Saintsinner, so maybe if we get some votes rolling their way we can get them to say something.

Vote: Vanatos

Fos: Saintsinner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Who jumped in on the Treann lynch and more importantly when and why.
    Check my record that I posted earlier.

I'll update it later.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    SaintSinner seems to only have posted once, so Vanatos can't have posted less. People are already voting for SaintSinner, why go for someone else?
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    SaintSinner seems to only have posted once, so Vanatos can't have posted less. People are already voting for SaintSinner, why go for someone else?
    Mostly to try and point out that he's been nearly as quiet and shouldn't get a free pass. I suppose you're right though, I'll switch.

Unvote Vote: Saintsinner

FoS: Vanatos

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll admit right now I'm a bit suspicious of Lysah but I can't in good conscience lynch the most active poster while we have a bunch of people who don't even want to post. Any one of them could be far more suspicious than Lysah, it's just they aren't posting so we don't know.

Vote: SaintSinner

I'm still wondering where Worgenite squeezed in twice as many posts as I have. I feel like I haven't seen him post at all XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm still wondering where Worgenite squeezed in twice as many posts as I have. I feel like I haven't seen him post at all XD
    He had a considerable amount of posts during the whole Treann fiasco, and was quite active (albeit most of his activity being fluff) during the first few real time days.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    He had a considerable amount of posts during the whole Treann fiasco, and was quite active (albeit most of his activity being fluff) during the first few real time days.
    That's okay, I trust him.

Saint Sinner: 5 / 14
    Lysah: 3 / 14
    Krayzy: 1 / 14

1. Eniah
    2. Lysah - Vote: Saint Sinner (#956)
    3. Robozerim - Vote: Saint Sinner (#965)
    4. Worgenite
    5. Keleb
    6. Dyra
    7. Majad - Vote: Lysah (#939)
    8. BrandonC
    9. Anakso - Vote: Saint Sinner (#966)
    10. Arlee - Vote: Lysah (#922)
    11. listo95
    12. Kapaya
    13. Mumbles85
    14. foxximcleod
    15. Allysene
    16. rolo4804
    17. The Dwarf Lover
    18. Firebert - Vote: Saint Sinner (#947)
    19. Decagon - Vote: Krayzy (#955)
    20. Kuthe
    21. Vanatos
    22. Krayzy - Vote: Saint Sinner (#953)
    23. Saint Sinner
    24. Faraway14 - Vote: Lysah (#950)
    25. Falbacca
    26. Roose

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel as though Lysah is insulting/harassing me for no other reason than to attempt to discredit my arguments, and I almost feel that's reason enough besides her highly scummy actions this game to vote for her:

Unvote
    Vote: Lysah

Something.

Decagon's tl;dr
    "In hindsight, Lysah pushed for a lynch on a person who turned up to be town. This must mean she is scum because a VT would surely know who the cop is."

Scum logic at best, what else am I to say? Your logic is faulty because you both assume I am never wrong and therefore must have known I was lynching a townie and also complain that I can't always be right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decagon's tl;dr
    "In hindsight, Lysah pushed for a lynch on a person who turned up to be town. This must mean she is scum because a VT would surely know who the cop is."

Scum logic at best, what else am I to say? Your logic is faulty because you both assume I am never wrong and therefore must have known I was lynching a townie and also complain that I can't always be right.
    Whatever, I don't feel like I need to respond to this as you are a terrible player and don't deserve to play the game.

See what I did there? That's your TL;DR concerning me.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Whatever, I don't feel like I need to respond to this as you are a terrible player and don't deserve to play the game.

See what I did there?
    Yes, in fact, it is painfully obvious that you have dedicated your existence to wasting my time in this thread. I can only hope more reasonable people try to look at the other 24 players still in this game instead of hawking one person for eternity like Worgenite did that one game he was scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, in fact, it is painfully obvious that you have dedicated your existence to wasting my time in this thread. I can only hope more reasonable people try to look at the other 24 players still in this game instead of hawking one person for eternity like Worgenite did that one game he was scum.
    Why do you think that you're the only one who deserves to play this game?

Get over yourself, you're an arrogant bitch and you're too narcissistic to realize it.

Something.

I do hope you really are taking this too personally and aren't using words like that as part of meta strategy. If that is the case I can simply brush this off as you not learning your lesson from last time, otherwise, I believe you have yet to draw a rather important line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tone down the language.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Thank you moderator Firebert.

Still, obvious buddying tactic
    FoS Firebert

10+ Year Old Account
    I do hope you really are taking this too personally and aren't using words like that as part of meta strategy. If that is the case I can simply brush this off as you not learning your lesson from last time, otherwise, I believe you have yet to draw a rather important line.
    I'm tired of you continuing to harass me over a multitude of games, going as far as entering a thread that I visit quite frequently to harass me. Maybe I am taking it too personally, but you're behavior is not encouraging me to take your comments entirely in stride of the game. Time and time again you've called me stupid, whiny, irrational, overly sensitive, and unworthy of basking in your divine presence. I'm not even sure if I care anymore that it will get me banned, but I felt it needed to be said. I have a feeling the number of players per game (save this particular game) is dwindling because of your attitude and your belief that you are better than everyone else.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still, obvious buddying tactic
    FoS Firebert
    lol.

It's 3am UK time, got work at 2pm tomorrow, time to get on with the spreadsheet.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)