5.2 just around the corner!

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/23.../#entry3835599

Arena seasons and raid teirs come out at the same time, so only 2 weeks left then ~2weeks of setting titles ect which usually happens, Is 5.2 really that okay on PTR?

It's barely up on the PTR. All we got to test is 1 world boss ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chfJCDW5S-0 ), rare spawns, some dailies and some bone grind. Oh and one of the bosses in the new raid for like 25 seconds.

Just saying that the arena season 2 week warning was posted this morning, so if going by their history that's 4~ weeks until the next patch

Where's that post on the official forums?

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Just saying that the arena season 2 week warning was posted this morning, so if going by their history that's 4~ weeks until the next patch
    It is most likely a fake.. 5.2 ist not nearly finished.

We still have to test 12 bosses on: LFR, 10 man, 10 man heroic, 25 man, and 25 man heroic(except for maybe the Thunder King and Ra-Den), we still have at least a month

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Where's that post on the official forums?
    It is nowhere. The OP says it was deleted after 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    It is nowhere. The OP says it was deleted after 10 seconds.
    Ergo, mistake and shouldn't have been posted. It's no sort of confirmation until Blizzard actually keep the post live.

Deleted
    Your thread is bad. And you should feel bad.

My bad hadn't refreshed the page, it was deleted :'( Sorry for the false hope guys!

Deleted
    well I wish it would be soon, but there's no chance for it, nothing was trully tested yet, and typical patch is on ptr about 2 months if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    well I wish it would be soon, but there's no chance for it, nothing was trully tested yet, and typical patch is on ptr about 2 months if I'm not mistaken.
    Indeed. You're looking at a 5.2 release date of 12th March or 19th March.

A guess, but an educated guess I'd like to think.

15+ Year Old Account
    12th February sounds about right.

This way people end up playing over Valentine's Day leading to the end of many relationships resulting in people having a lot more time to play their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Your thread is bad. And you should feel bad.
    omg i laughed so hard when i read that

10+ Year Old Account
    This has already been determined to either be deleted or simply faked. Either way, there is no point to this thread now.