Wrathion will probably be a raid boss.

It seems like his goal is ultimately the good for azeroth right? well it seems more and more that if that's his goal his ultimate reason for being a raid boss would be.....

He comes to realize that the good of azeroth would be the the destruction of the alliance and horde would be the part of the greater good for azeroth because they do more harm then good for the planet itself. I say this because i can totally picture blizzard being this predictable in the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible they are grooming him to be a big baddy somewhere down the road... wouldn't suprise me. And yeah, blizzard is pretty predictable when it comes to this stuff. There hasn't been anything happening lately that made me go "Did that just happen?". I don't think they could do anything with Wrathion that wouldn't be unexpected. He'll either redeem his flight, go evil, or stay ambiguous.

Oh the irony... He gives us weapon buffs and legendary meta gems just so we can kill him...

Who fights the Burning Legion without the Horde and Alliance?

They are destructive forces, but not nearly as destructive as the Legion would be without armies to work against it. It takes more than hero units to hold them off.
    Last edited by Shaetha; 2013-01-17 at 07:50 AM. Reason: evil typos

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope not

he would be the lamest boss ever... hes a welp!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i hope not

he would be the lamest boss ever... hes a welp!
    You beat me to it. I dont think he'd make for a epic raid boss until he grows up quite a bit. He's a dragon so it is going to take a long time for that to happen. Mabe a few expansions down the road.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2013-01-17 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    Who fights the Burning Legion without the Horde and Alliance?

They are destructive forces, but not nearly as destructive as the Legion would be without armies to work against it. It takes more than hero units to hold them off.
    I should not probably spoil it for you but lets say he's in search and in progress of creating a weapon for himself during the next patch. What's to say it won't be powerful enough to face the legion? and mind you during this quest to gain this weapon he does get much more desperate then he should....and the warring races are only limited to all alliance and horde factions, this does not mean there won't be other factions and races to fight the war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe when he gets a little older.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Maybe when he gets a little older.
    "Wrathion, what do YOU want to be when you get bigger?"
    "when I grow up, I wanna be killed by 10-25 adventurers!"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I really hope not, I didn't spend all of my time in the updated badlands trying to purify his egg for him to end up being a raid boss.

i think he's gonna go all Lelouch on us. first saving Azeroth from whatever destruction, then trying to rule us with an iron fist, only to trick us into killing him so we can finally realize true freedom...

goodtimes.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion is just a snide whelpling, He's probably barely past level 20 yet. Why else would he never leave the Inn of a mobless zone and be accompanied by two guards? I've killed over a thousand Wrathion's trying to get a whelp pet back in the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he is trying to create and control some kind of powerful titan weapon to fight the inc Burning Legion. Maybe at some point the players adventurers will save him from his temptation and lust for power that might lead to his down fall then he will be the kinda hero that works behind the shadows to defeat the Burning Legion.

I see it being inevitable we fight him, but I think it would be best for the story if this morally-ambiguous character remains a(n) (anti)hero for the game's duration.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Now, i don't know a lot about him, but wasn't he the one that said horde and alliance had to work together to beat the legion.

Would be extremely unlikely for him to try to wipe out the 2 factions.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion will be that bored-line evil but also good guy... or like, good, but always have that feel of evil (Vegeta Dragonball Z). He'll help us fight the burning legion blah blah blah GG. Maybe even bring peace in a world event where the races for around a week are peaceful before (Asuming next Xpac is burning legion and the nether etc) Wrathion leaves to go fight the burning legion and then the peace breaks as the X-pac drops. That would be the best world event yet, juuuust saiyn. TBH I doubt they'll make us fight another dragon for end-game this X-pac.

Deathwing - 10 minute fight

Wrathion - 20 minute fight?

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 02:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tadin View Post
    Now, i don't know a lot about him, but wasn't he the one that said horde and alliance had to work together to beat the legion.

Would be extremely unlikely for him to try to wipe out the 2 factions.
    Extremely unlikely? Every single black dragon has been against the factions. How is that extremely unlikely? Just because he doesn't have a plot in the beginning doesn't mean he can't do evil things in the future. Do you even play WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion won't be a boss FOR MANY YEARS..
    He's a whelp, ffs.. When you get your first legendary gem, you see im shape change into a whelp and fly away..
    Whelps is something you stomp beneeth your boot, or AoE Onyxia style..

In a few hundred years, when he's mature, MAYBE he can be a boss..... If Azeroth still exists then..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

hes an anti hero... cant we just have atleast one damn anti hero that isnt a nobody si7 npc we never see again?

blizzard already ruined the two best anti heroes in bc (kael and illidan)

LEAVE MEH WHELP ALONE @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552