Thread: Tier 15 Art

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Tier 15 Art

It's... it's beautiful. I love this world. And I love my DK.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...night_m_hd.jpg

*later on in raid* "Dude, whos the guy that skinned and is wearing a zergling?"

Oh man the shoulders open! awesome

The shoulders do kinda save it a bit, but unless a blue tinted version is added (cus one wasnt shown here) then it's kinda disapointing, notvery dk like. Spooky I guess, but lacks the dk feel

Deleted
    i dont like it ..... the head looks ....... where DK's not freaking elefants

Deleted
    Just looks really busy and has no coherent forms at all. Probably one of the worst yet.

Deleted
    Hate it at the moment... Shoulders might get used along with a transmog but don't know yet. You never know, once it's in game I might actually like It

I'm actually a big fan of this set, will definitely not be xmoging out of it, maybe turn off the helm.

Hoping for a blue set!

15+ Year Old Account
    The helmet is pretty off and the chest could use more detail, loving the shoulders though!

Tier has to be the worst looking sets for all classes in history

Deleted
    i think it will look great on orcs. dont like it on human/blood elves. i think t14 was better though. if you want a set that's always looking great, you have to play a mage i guess.

Deleted
    Did Blizzard fire the armor designers along with the introduction of transmog?

But hey, as long I have my T6 priest set then I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    The shoulders do kinda save it a bit, but unless a blue tinted version is added (cus one wasnt shown here) then it's kinda disapointing, notvery dk like. Spooky I guess, but lacks the dk feel
    Missing the skulls? :P

As much as I hate how the set design progresses (less typical T3 / T6-esque fantasy, more bland colors, almost steampunky at times), this one I actually like. Compared to some of other T15 or upcoming arena sets, it's definately solid.

credits: Supernerd

I just threw up a little

thank god for transmog ^^

Shoulder effect is fun, I guess... Might build a set around those. Sure as fuck not using that head item though, jezus.

Deleted
    it looks like venom from spiderman

Deleted
    Awful, when will they learn that death knights actually are related to DEATH? Not shiny green and red stuff.
    Just like rogues are related to shadows, mages to arcanes, etc.

More importantly, when will DK kids realize that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Helm and Shoulders are very cool, I really hope there's a Grey/Charcoal set for Xmog. I don't think it's very "Death Knight-y" tho.

Not every set can be Tier 8 and 10. Tier 12 wasn't bad either (Helm was a tad batty but the rest of the set looked great). I'm glad they finally stopped giving us horizontal horns, vertical/rising horns are much more badass imo.

Great set, I'm happy it was worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Awful, when will they learn that death knights actually are related to DEATH?
    People often complain that DK sets have no imagination and always end up skull/bone themed.