Thread: Voidreaver solo

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Voidreaver solo

Can anyone tell me how to solo voidreaver as an ele shaman. I am silenced the entire time.

10+ Year Old Account
    This might sound like trolling but it really isn't, go enhancement with it. I do this on my shaman all the time, keep enhance gear in my bank incase I need to.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    ok but i mean i wanna obviously do this now and i dont have an enhance set

Are you 85+

If you answered yes then just go enhance wear elemental gear and beat it down

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not possible to do it with Elemental either you go enhancement and make a set of any kind even greens or go enhancement right now and beat it down with your elemental gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    Are you 85+

If you answered yes then just go enhance wear elemental gear and beat it down
    Just stay elemental and beat it down with the help of primal fire elemental.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could try the elementals yeah, but haven't tried it out yet myself. if they can hold long enough for you to nuke it down then maybe.

But yes just spec enhancement off with your elemental gear, if you have any duel wielding weapons
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    ok but i mean i wanna obviously do this now and i dont have an enhance set
    Vendor gear. Can get a full set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You could try the elementals yeah, but haven't tried it out yet myself. if they can hold long enough for you to nuke it down then maybe.

But yes just spec enhancement off with your elemental gear, if you have any duel wielding weapons
    Elemental spec is fine, I did the same on the first boss in AQ40, meleed him all the way. And I doubt it's even possible to silence instant casts, unless he uses a 24/7 blanket silence.

i did it as elemental a couple of times (ilvl 480).
    its very tight but works at 1st or 2nd try if you know how to do it...

get ready to pull, fire heroism, call your fire elemental, fire ascendance and do as much dmg as possible until you get silenced.

then i kite him around the room. when he is hammering the floor he stops casting the silence debuff, so if you are away from him most times it will run out for a very short time and its possible to insta-cast 1 or 2 abilities.

- cast lava burst when insta-cast is active
    - always keep fire shock active (so we get insta-cast lava bursts)
    - always keep a fire totem active and call fire elemental (i only got regular) when ready for additional dmg
    - put down healing stream totem on cd and use other means of healing (casting heals will 99% not work because of silence)

this works for me. i didn't do any melee stuff. if it gets too tight just run out of the room to reset him.
    Last edited by Nevor; 2013-01-17 at 01:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to solo voidreaver as an ele shaman. I am silenced the entire time.
    Due to the silence, soloing him as caster is a bitch.
    As melee, he's a piece of cake, if you have either a tank spec or self healing..
    Luckily, enhancement have pretty strong self-healing..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Nevor View Post
    i did it as elemental a couple of times (ilvl 480).
    its very tight but works at 1st or 2nd try if you know how to do it...

get ready to pull, fire heroism, call your fire elemental, fire ascendance and do as much dmg as possible until you get silenced.

then i kite him around the room. when he is hammering the floor he stops casting the silence debuff, so if you are away from him most times it will run out for a very short time and its possible to insta-cast 1 or 2 abilities.

- cast lava burst when insta-cast is active
    - always keep fire shock active (so we get insta-cast lava bursts)
    - always keep a fire totem active and call fire elemental (i only got regular) when ready for additional dmg
    - put down healing stream totem on cd and use other means of healing (casting heals will 99% not work because of silence)

this works for me. i didn't do any melee stuff. if it gets too tight just run out of the room to reset him.
    This. Kite and kite and kite and you will get cast breaks.

Should be easy as an enhancement shaman quite frankly, any other spec its a lot harder and requires kiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    All you need to do is be on the move as a caster, don't elemental still have a glyph to cast lightning bolt while moving ?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    All you need to do is be on the move as a caster, don't elemental still have a glyph to cast lightning bolt while moving ?
    Yes, they do :-P

Drop down Earth Elemental totem and run around in a circle around the boss spamming LB and FS, never stop.

Drop down Earth Elemental totem and run around in a circle around the boss spamming LB and FS, never stop.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was going to say. Drop the earth ele and let it tack the boss. His arcane drops will always target ranged over melee so you have to keep moving. Glyph for Lightning Bolt if you haven't and Spiritstep (what ever it is called and spam some lava burst). He will drop in no time at all.

Deleted
    It's possible, just pretty boring and annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    its easy as enh, you stormstrike and all doesnt count as the cc, and your auto-attack do the job, plus your wolfes and elemental pet.. gg :3 ive tryed it as ele and yeah, its a pain, switched to enh, and it was fairly easy !

10+ Year Old Account
    As a shadow priest, he was a bitch. Don't know how much this'll help you as an ele shaman, but I basically ran him in a circle and kept as many dots on him as I could at the few intervals I had to cast. Also had to keep heals and bubble on me too, took me a good 10 minutes to down him.

But I don't know that elemental has enough dots (flame shock and totems?) and defensive spells to do it. It's a pain in the ass for casters.
    Putin khuliyo

Isn't the silence a dodgeable ability cast on your location with a travel time from the boss to you?

Just glyph for mobile lightning bolt and never stop kiting. Let your earth ele tank.