10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    What's wrong with zyra?
    I think he means "Annie COULD be a potential support bot, but very subpar compared to zyra" not "zyra is bad".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I think he means "Annie COULD be a potential support bot, but very subpar compared to zyra" not "zyra is bad".
    Still don't think she is so bad, personally I got 2 victory and 0 losses with Zyra support in ranked, btw I didn't know Annie could be a support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Still don't think she is so bad, personally I got 2 victory and 0 losses with Zyra support in ranked, btw I didn't know Annie could be a support.
    You are misunderstanding. No one is saying "Zyra is bad" because that is not the case. What AFK meant is that Annie somehow could be a support since she has a stun, but she would be nowhere near as useful as Zyra. He picked Zyra to compare since currently she is the most popular AP carry to be used as a support.

Deleted
    is the new ranked system active?

Deleted
    Poor Dyrus. Watched his stream and he lost like 6 games in a row and dropped 70 elo. Felt so bad for him at the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Poor Dyrus. Watched his stream and he lost like 6 games in a row and dropped 70 elo. Felt so bad for him at the end.
    I like Dyrus, but it's so annoying how everytime he loses he blames everyone but himself constantly... especially his jungler. :/

Anyway, anyone played any Talon since new patch? How is he now? I don't think the nerfs hit him very hard, they kinda put him back in his "kill one and run away" role, but I'm still curious. I'm actually wondering if I should max e second now instead of the usual Q...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I like Dyrus, but it's so annoying how everytime he loses he blames everyone but himself constantly... especially his jungler. :/
    I dunno, he usually admits his own mistakes aswell when I watch at least. But yeah he can be whiny. I would be whiny too after losing 6 rankeds in a row at 2.3k+

10+ Year Old Account
    I caught the end of his last game, I felt bad too.
    Enemy Eve coming toward us? Better start Baron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You are misunderstanding. No one is saying "Zyra is bad" because that is not the case. What AFK meant is that Annie somehow could be a support since she has a stun, but she would be nowhere near as useful as Zyra. He picked Zyra to compare since currently she is the most popular AP carry to be used as a support.
    Oh...I misunderstood "usefulness" with "uselessness" sorry

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 03:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    is the new ranked system active?
    No, I asked to know when will be online but nobody answered I guess

Deleted
    Idk when I watch Dyrus he always loses, I think it´s because im in EU and I only see his stream when it´s super late and he´s tired.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's finally here! Lu Bu J4! WooooooooooooooT! It looks awesome especially his R... Gah need to start practicing again with him...

Anyone know how much/how long it'll be around? Thinking I might return my Halloween Fiora skin, I've kinda stopped using her and when I DO use her I use Nightraven anyway
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    For sure. I kinda think that Annie could potentially be used as a counter to Sona, but did not try it so I don't know if numbers are favorable enough. Theoretically your huge AA range and returned damage on E could be enough to counter Q harass from Sona, but not sure about that.

However the ultimate with passive up is for sure far better than crescendo if you manage to hit multiple people. Longer stun, and more damage from Tibbers.

I saw this already being used in some asian games, but you know they always do weird people in advance. Still I like mages sharing support role more than tanks doing it. It's pretty stupid when tank is there anyway, as it's just frustrating to play against (tanks always excel at initiation, so basically most tank-adc lanes just wait for engage to grab a kill. Blitzcrank is the most frustrating and boring example of it).

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    it's finally here! Lu Bu J4! WooooooooooooooT! It looks awesome especially his R... Gah need to start practicing again with him...

Anyone know how much/how long it'll be around? Thinking I might return my Halloween Fiora skin, I've kinda stopped using her and when I DO use her I use Nightraven anyway
    Keep the skin its legacy and might never come back ;_;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Onto something new, I'm curious what this Jayce in my last game thought when he saw me come top as Elise. While it might not be odd with a traditional mid, we had a Yorick who had first pick and it would have looked like he was going top to the other team. It had to be one of those "wtf" moments.
    Elise traditional mid? She's like rumble more of a toplane pick than mid. Both can be played mid but they are far superior top which is why I'm surprised you are thinking of her as a mid champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Elise traditional mid? She's like rumble more of a toplane pick than mid. Both can be played mid but they are far superior top which is why I'm surprised you are thinking of her as a mid champ.
    I'm not saying Elise is a traditional mid, though I do like playing her there, but that we didn't have one. They would have expected me mid even if Elise doesn't normally play there.

I like her mid because it's easier to hit her W. You can send it up the side of the lane, while top lane has bushes to dodge with and the minions are at a bad angle.

Deleted
    If it's OP enough to survive top, you go top so you can have something useful but not OP mid. New meta is however that you go mid with OP as well, because there's no need to play anything else :S.

By OP I mean something like bruiser in lane, who can trade nearly anything, and still escape ganks like mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Keep the skin its legacy and might never come back ;_;
    well that puts a different spin on things .

Do we know if Lu Bu J4 will be Legacy as well? only up during the holiday etc?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    well that puts a different spin on things .

Do we know if Lu Bu J4 will be Legacy as well? only up during the holiday etc?
    They might, but last years lunar skins are still available for purchase so I doubt it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    They might, but last years lunar skins are still available for purchase so I doubt it.
    Wow, I got 3 lunar skins and I didn't even know what is a lunar skin before today

10+ Year Old Account
    I only own one of the champions for this years skins; and I don't really like Cassiopeia's. The snakes coming out of the head look weird to me, don't really like that.

I do like the Corki one though, reminds me of the Lion Kog'maw skin; if I owned him I'd probably get it.

I know this isn't league related but whtothoathahtoahthta I want this:
    http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/11/fi...north-america/
    Last edited by personn5; 2013-01-17 at 03:57 PM.