10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Just tried my first Silver. And of course, guess which enemies I get.

****ing Collectors.

I think I might just go play ME2 just to watch their base blow up again.
    I don't find fighting against the collectors that hard actually. I more or less have a hard time with the Reapers more than anything.

reapers arent that bad since you can avoid most of their dmg, and they are usualy slow if you can stop them in their tracks
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Platinum is not that hard once you understand the game, but I really can not be bothered with it usually since I only play alone with PUGs. Same mentality goes for Gold, so I have just been doing Silver to do the 200 wave Challenges done but I recently lost the drive to play about a month ago. It is really great to just slack and do the weekend events. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Platinum is not that hard once you understand the game, but I really can not be bothered with it usually since I only play alone with PUGs. Same mentality goes for Gold, so I have just been doing Silver to do the 200 wave Challenges done but I recently lost the drive to play about a month ago. It is really great to just slack and do the weekend events. :P
    Yeah I lost my motivation to play the game a month ago too. I only play PUGS and it is tiresome to just play the same maps over and over again without gaining much out of it.

I still hope that there´s gonna be a new MP or SP DLC coming soon so that I can finally play that game again without getting bored after 15 minutes.

The Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim was too awesome to allow me to play any other games

Deleted

Operation: GERONIMO (Jan 18th-20th)

Event Description: Reaper units are identifying and targeting our team medics. To counter, we are increasing training in battlefield medicine for all N7 soldiers, regardless of specialty. By ensuring each soldier can deliver emergency care, we will confuse and frustrate the Reapers into abandoning their strategy.

Individual Goal: Earn any first aid medal on any map at any difficulty.

Reward: Commendation Pack

Deleted
    Yep.
    We are gonna have it fun.

Well... That gives me a reason to do Collectors on Silver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Well... That gives me a reason to do Collectors on Silver.

You mean.
    Platinum

Nah, need to stay alive long enough to ress people too.

Deleted
    Medal should be easy to get, think I got like.. 5 in the last week playing a Krogan Sentinel on Silver and Gold while I unlock upgrades. Some silly vanguard being knocked down all the time.

Deleted
    This is probably the EASIEST challenge yet...

I think I'm gonna spec out an infiltrator for duration.

10+ Year Old Account
    It feels like it has been soooo long since we had any dlc news.

it will be easy if you play it with some friends. if you pug it, most likely everybody is gonna try to stay alive so that they can rezz every1 else

Deleted
    Exactly why i'll pug it, recently in 4/5 gold games i've played there has been someone levelling up a level 1-12 character or so. One guy went down maybe 15 times in a game and the others about 7-8 times. Free medals for everyone, pugs for me as I don't have anyone to play with, but that's fine by me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conza23 View Post
    Exactly why i'll pug it, recently in 4/5 gold games i've played there has been someone levelling up a level 1-12 character or so. One guy went down maybe 15 times in a game and the others about 7-8 times. Free medals for everyone, pugs for me as I don't have anyone to play with, but that's fine by me.
    that might have been me in my Collectors silver match.
    Putin khuliyo

if some1 is goin for it on an xbox hit me up (gamertag is tigs90)

Deleted
    ...It was collectors, but I think it was gold, so probably not. I don't mind if people go down, Krogan sentinel meat shield will save the day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    that might have been me in my Collectors silver match.
    You are just adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    It feels like it has been soooo long since we had any dlc news.
    Yeah too long if you ask me. Not even a MP DLC was announced ... disappointing

I wouldn't mind some news so that I know when to pick up the game again