Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yes, if you want all your reps up, go earn it.
    A bad argument doesn't become any better because you repeat it a lot. We already those reputations.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    A bad argument doesn't become any better because you repeat it a lot. We already those reputations.
    Its not a bad argument. Saying its a bad argument does not make it a bad argument.

Deleted
    Use your old main as the rep toon. Its not uncommon.
    Dosnt help much cause you still need the rep on both chars for the new stuff.
    I'm at 53 exalted, done The Insane and so on and i _don't_ wanna do it again.
    Want to change main but feels annoying to have to do it again, to have 5 exalted or something on a char would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Dosnt help much cause you still need the rep on both chars for the new stuff.
    I'm at 53 exalted, done The Insane and so on and i _don't_ wanna do it again.
    Want to change main but feels annoying to have to do it again, to have 5 exalted or something on a char would suck.
    I don't understand why you think you need to do it twice? People normally just have an "achieve/rep" toon... my first toon does this.

Deleted
    Its not a bad argument. Saying its a bad argument does not make it a bad argument.
    Yes it is, you tell people who earned those reputations to go and earn them. It's completly redundant because they already did exactly that.

In all honesty if that char in your signature is your main then you have no right whatsoever to talk about effort, you don't even know the meaning of the word. You a 8k achievment hero in green gear are criticizing and calling people lazy who have nearly twice as many achievments as you do and gear they actually worked for.

People don't get stuff thrown at them or want to have stuff they didn't earn, they already did that (something you never did) and merely do not want to be forced to do it twice.
    I'm a casual player on my PvE realm, and on PvP nowadays. I am slowly taking my time, working my achievements, and getting to see all the content of the game. As a legally deaf player, I am just now finding myself welcome in a guild who is willing to let me gear at my own pace and then invite me along to learn some raids. Just because one person rushes to 15K achievement points and another takes his time getting there, does not make him any better or worse than another. But, had you read my post I said:

You roll a character, that character either maxxes out cause you put in the effort, or they are a lvl 90 raid beast with 2500 achievement points.
    Meaning if rep was account wide, people would no longer have to visit any zone other than to grind into the next zone. No interaction with the zone faction at all really. Would be the equivalent of every guy in the platoon getting a Purple Heart cause the first guy took out the gun turret. BTW - those 8K+ of achievement points are built on Lore and Exploration. I didn't just grind to 90 through Dungeons and BGs cause I was afraid of hard work. Feel free to share your achievements and toon with us. I noticed your sig line was empty. At some point I will hit 15K and then my personal OPINION won't be met with such disdain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    I'm a casual player on my PvE realm, and on PvP nowadays. I am slowly taking my time, working my achievements, and getting to see all the content of the game. As a legally deaf player, I am just now finding myself welcome in a guild who is willing to let me gear at my own pace and then invite me along to learn some raids. Just because one person rushes to 15K achievement points and another takes his time getting there, does not make him any better or worse than another. But, had you read my post I said:
    You're casual that's great an all, still doesn't mean you have any kind of right to call people who have worked several time as much as you and put way more effort into the game lazy. And while achievments are by no means an indicator of a good player (actually, some of them such as Arena ones are) they do show how much effort and time someone has put into the game and how much experience they have.
    You lack said experience, you simply don't have it. You've never done the rep grind nor the gear grind or any other grind for that matter, so how are you as a person with zero experience and not being involved in all of this in an position to pass judgement onto those who have? It's like people calling athlets lazy, slow and other words when they couldn't even run a hundred metres without being out of breath.
    Meaning if rep was account wide, people would no longer have to visit any zone other than to grind into the next zone. No interaction with the zone faction at all really. Would be the equivalent of every guy in the platoon getting a Purple Heart cause the first guy took out the gun turret. BTW - those 8K+ of achievement points are built on Lore and Exploration. I didn't just grind to 90 through Dungeons and BGs cause I was afraid of hard work. Feel free to share your achievements and toon with us. I noticed your sig line was empty. At some point I will hit 15K and then my personal OPINION won't be met with such disdain.
    It's funny how you make your opinion look like a fact, it really, really isn't. First of all it's the player and not the character doing these things, Blizzard already acknowledged that giving mounts and achievments account wide alongside most titles. Secondly the way you level in PvE really doesn't change how much effort you had to put into it, in fact questing while forcing you to walk a lot is faster and easier then doing dungeons. Battlegrounds are btw the hardest way to level because they yield the least XP and force you to play against actual players.
    Also for many of the factions I am talking about there is little to no interaction with those to begin with. Bloodsail Bucaneers? Kill a lot of goblins. Steemwheedle cartel? Kill tens of thousands of pirates for hours, no interaction or anything else at all. Ravenholdt? Hand in a lot of strongboxes, that taught me so much about them, wow! I really feel comitted to their cause now.
    And even for those where there is, people already DID that, they went there and did all those quests and got all to know there is about them.

Btw you named Archaeology as effort previously, have you done it when it first came out? About a third of the fragments you now get and only half as many digs per side. Also digging itself stopped yielding skill points very, very, very fast. Now that was fun. Can't compare the current Archaeology at all.

You're casual that's great an all, still doesn't mean you have any kind of right to call people who have worked several time as much as you and put way more effort into the game lazy.
    If someone fails to at least try to make the effort before whining about it in a forum, yes, I will call them lazy and have every right to do so. If I sat here and said "Casual players should not have to do dailies, we should just get the gear", you'd be the FIRST person to throw down the lazy gauntlet. I am doing the work, I'm just not power rushing through it. My slow and steady playstyle is not your "realm first" mentality. Also, until you link your main, how are we even supposed to acknowledge your opinion without substantiation?

I really feel comitted to their cause now. And even for those where there is, people already DID that, they went there and did all those quests and got all to know there is about them.
    Funny how you make YOUR opinion look like fact. Guess what genius? The only thing either of us has is opinion. So by saying I am trying to make a fact of thin air means you are simply trying to diminish the weight of my opinion in the hopes of covering the fact that you could be wrong. Blizz did already give titles and mounts, but not rep. I wonder why? Maybe it is too much too soon? Maybe because rep titles are already shared and people don't care about rep after the first time? Who knows? Only Blizz. So until THEY make a statement why, we are BOTH just a couple of opinions, neither being any better than the other.

Btw you named Archaeology as effort previously, have you done it when it first came out? About a third of the fragments you now get and only half as many digs per side. Also digging itself stopped yielding skill points very, very, very fast. Now that was fun. Can't compare the current Archaeology at all.
    Yeah. I tried it when it first hit, but being the extremely intelligent casual player that I am, knew there were more important things to work on. Much like Mining, Skinning, and Herbing got boosts, I knew Arch was sure to follow. So instead of RUSHING to be the first to 525 Arch, I just casually strolled along and when the nerf hit, and I hit 90, THEN I started flying everywhere and leveling it to 600. On the same toon I leveled Mining, JC to 600, and skinning to 525 before dumping them for Herbing and Inscription.

Nice part about being a casual player, I will still accomplish everything a Hardcore will accomplish, but the difference is, I will be doing it MY way and enjoying it more. If they love the rush to 90 / 600 / 2200 / w/e, that's on them. But I will eventually do it all and I will do it without running into a forum and crying about it.

Yes it is, you tell people who earned those reputations to go and earn them. It's completly redundant because they already did exactly that.
    Not really, you did it on one character. You earn 500 ilvl on one toon, all your toons should auto receive 500 ilvl? No, not redundant. Again, just saying "its bad" doesn;t make it bad.

Not really, you did it on one character. You earn 500 ilvl on one toon, all your toons should auto receive 500 ilvl? No, not redundant. Again, just saying "its bad" doesn;t make it bad.
    Good Point. "Hey Blizz! I have a 90 with a 596 ilvl. Every toon I roll from now on should be at the same level as my main instantly with the same gear. I mean, I know you did us a favor with mounts, pets, and titles. But we want more cause we're entitled to it! I already did all the work once! I should not have to do it 49 more times!"

That's about what I heard too. Well said Lemon

You're casual that's great an all, still doesn't mean you have any kind of right to call people who have worked several time as much as you and put way more effort into the game lazy. And while achievments are by no means an indicator of a good player (actually, some of them such as Arena ones are) they do show how much effort and time someone has put into the game and how much experience they have.
    You lack said experience, you simply don't have it. You've never done the rep grind nor the gear grind or any other grind for that matter, so how are you as a person with zero experience and not being involved in all of this in an position to pass judgement onto those who have? It's like people calling athlets lazy, slow and other words when they couldn't even run a hundred metres without being out of breath.

It's funny how you make your opinion look like a fact, it really, really isn't. First of all it's the player and not the character doing these things, Blizzard already acknowledged that giving mounts and achievments account wide alongside most titles. Secondly the way you level in PvE really doesn't change how much effort you had to put into it, in fact questing while forcing you to walk a lot is faster and easier then doing dungeons. Battlegrounds are btw the hardest way to level because they yield the least XP and force you to play against actual players.
    Also for many of the factions I am talking about there is little to no interaction with those to begin with. Bloodsail Bucaneers? Kill a lot of goblins. Steemwheedle cartel? Kill tens of thousands of pirates for hours, no interaction or anything else at all. Ravenholdt? Hand in a lot of strongboxes, that taught me so much about them, wow! I really feel comitted to their cause now.
    And even for those where there is, people already DID that, they went there and did all those quests and got all to know there is about them.

Well if the only way someone can criticize your post is by comparing epeens, so be it. I have played since Vanilla, and have done most of the grinds the game has since then. I think its lazy to expect these things. Again, if you are only doing rep grinds for achieves, pick an achieve whore character and thats that. There is really no reason to do many of the reps twice anyway, none at all.

If you are complaining about daily rep grinds because you want the reward, but want to skip the work involved, you are LAZY. You don't need those unless you are progressively raiding. If you are, you can get into LFR without the daily rewards. You can use crafted/pvp/heroics/questing/world drops/basic rep gear earned just from questing.

This game has always been about grinds, and trying to change that is wrong. Mentioning mounts is much different. Its not a real argument when comparing to reputation/progression/gear.

Yes, I maxed arch when it first came out, for the record.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 12:31 PM ----------

Good Point. "Hey Blizz! I have a 90 with a 596 ilvl. Every toon I roll from now on should be at the same level as my main instantly with the same gear. I mean, I know you did us a favor with mounts, pets, and titles. But we want more cause we're entitled to it! I already did all the work once! I should not have to do it 49 more times!"

I agree. I fear sooner or later it WILL be like that. "But I got to level 90 on one toon Blizz, I want them all instant 90 now!"
    Last edited by Self Inflicted Wounds; 2013-01-17 at 05:52 PM.

Deleted
    If someone fails to at least try to make the effort before whining about it in a forum, yes, I will call them lazy and have every right to do so. If I sat here and said "Casual players should not have to do dailies, we should just get the gear", you'd be the FIRST person to throw down the lazy gauntlet. I am doing the work, I'm just not power rushing through it. My slow and steady playstyle is not your "realm first" mentality. Also, until you link your main, how are we even supposed to acknowledge your opinion without substantiation?
    Fails to at least try? I already DID these things. You can't accuse someone who already did something of not even trying. That just doesn't work, it's as flawed as your "logic" in general.
    Funny how you make YOUR opinion look like fact. Guess what genius? The only thing either of us has is opinion. So by saying I am trying to make a fact of thin air means you are simply trying to diminish the weight of my opinion in the hopes of covering the fact that you could be wrong. Blizz did already give titles and mounts, but not rep. I wonder why? Maybe it is too much too soon? Maybe because rep titles are already shared and people don't care about rep after the first time? Who knows? Only Blizz. So until THEY make a statement why, we are BOTH just a couple of opinions, neither being any better than the other.
    The problem with your opinion is that you have nothing whatsoever to back it up.
    Yeah. I tried it when it first hit, but being the extremely intelligent casual player that I am, knew there were more important things to work on. Much like Mining, Skinning, and Herbing got boosts, I knew Arch was sure to follow. So instead of RUSHING to be the first to 525 Arch, I just casually strolled along and when the nerf hit, and I hit 90, THEN I started flying everywhere and leveling it to 600. On the same toon I leveled Mining, JC to 600, and skinning to 525 before dumping them for Herbing and Inscription.
    Congratulations to being lazy.

Another shallow and hollow argument. Items directly benefit you, you actually gain an advantage through those. Reps on the other hand for the most part do not. I even excluded the current reps from my request because of that. What exactly does Ravenholdt yield, what does Warsong Outriders give you?

And jumping onto the bandwagon because you don't have any arguments on your own. Just because you repeat it doesn't mean he's right. Reputations for the most part fall into the same categorie as titles, pets and mounts do. They don't give you anything anymore once they're outdated.

Well if the only way someone can criticize your post is by comparing epeens, so be it. I have played since Vanilla, and have done most of the grinds the game has since then. I think its lazy to expect these things. Again, if you are only doing rep grinds for achieves, pick an achieve whore character and thats that. There is really no reason to do many of the reps twice anyway, none at all.
    First of all, just because you play for a long time doesn't mean you're good or even decent. I know people who started in Classic and never did much, going inactive for long times in between. Also people don't expect to get something for free, they merely expect to get something they've already done that has no more use then a battle pet does, in fact even less.

If you are complaining about daily rep grinds because you want the reward, but want to skip the work involved, you are LAZY. You don't need those unless you are progressively raiding. If you are, you can get into LFR without the daily rewards. You can use crafted/pvp/heroics/questing/world drops/basic rep gear earned just from questing.
    Read > Understand > Learn. Never said anything about the actual ones, I even excluded those in one of my earlier posts. Couldn't care less about PvE gear in all honesty as my main focus is PvP and I only do PvE for achievments on the side.

This game has always been about grinds, and trying to change that is wrong. Mentioning mounts is much different. Its not a real argument when comparing to reputation/progression/gear.
    WoW isn't a grinder, it's pretty far from it for the most part. The main focus has always been raiding and PvP. You can't put reputations into the same categorie as progress/gear, they simply don't belong there. The vast majority of reputations don't yield a damn and do not help to progress your character at all, it's those reputations (Classic - Cata) I'm talking about.

Gotcha. So I am not allowed to use personal opinion, speculation, or approve of other like minded individuals. Got it. I guess since you like to argue so much, maybe you should present your case to Blizz and have them approve it. Hell, they might even hire you based on your genius and ideas. Who knows? Maybe we will be playing your MMO your way soon.

Have a nice day and feel free to argue with Blizz. Your beggars' plea falls on deaf ears. We can't fix it, we can only "speculate" about it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 12:59 PM ----------

That just doesn't work, it's as flawed as your "logic" in general.

The problem with your opinion is that you have nothing whatsoever to back it up.

Congratulations to being lazy.

Another shallow and hollow argument.

Reputations for the most part fall into the same categorie as titles, pets and mounts do.

Also people don't expect to get something for free, they merely expect to get something they've already done that has no more use then a battle pet does, in fact even less.

Couldn't care less about PvE gear in all honesty as my main focus is PvP and I only do PvE for achievments on the side.

WoW isn't a grinder, it's pretty far from it for the most part.
    Hey folks... check out these great opinions... I'm convinced! Let's make rep account wide! /end sarcasm

The only reason for rep is for cosmetic gain or for gear gain. Regardless of rep, you have to have so much "x" to purchase any gear you want, so there is still somewhat of a grind in earning that form of payment on any character. And as far as cosmetic gains....who really cares??

I would like to see rep going account wide, however that will never happen. I have 3 90s at this point and my main is the only one with exalted reps, despite all 3 of my alts having 3000 valor each. I just do not have the time to grind rep on alts, and to be honest I do not play an MMO for solo rep grinding or dailies. I raid and spend my time online with others.

Deleted
    Your beggars' plea falls on deaf ears. We can't fix it, we can only "speculate" about it.
    You sir are one of the most ignorant and cenceited people I've seen so far and all of that based on being an self admitted "casual" player in grean gear. You can't even be bothered to answer a single point other people bring up much less have anything to say against them. So instead you come up with some kind of bs like "beggars plea" when the people aren't asking to get anything for free but merely something they already have for all their characters.

Also unlike what you seem to belief you're neither witty nor funny.

[QUOTE=Deleth;19881379]

First of all, just because you play for a long time doesn't mean you're good or even decent. I know people who started in Classic and never did much, going inactive for long times in between. Also people don't expect to get something for free, they merely expect to get something they've already done that has no more use then a battle pet does, in fact even less.
    You literally just scoffed at someone else because they play less than you, then when I stated that I have liked played longer, experienced more, and done the grinds much longer than you, suddenly experience doesn;t matter? Solid logic. Again, its purely you being lazy. This whole game is a grind, its a gear grind, its a rep grind. You know why? There is no end. You grind dailies/dungeons to get good gear, then grind raids to get better gear, then grind more raids to get the next tier of gear. Then start all over when a new xpac is released. It is how MMO's in general, and especially WoW are. If you do not like it, go play a different genre instead of trying to change this one just because you are lazy.

Read > Understand > Learn. Never said anything about the actual ones, I even excluded those in one of my earlier posts. Couldn't care less about PvE gear in all honesty as my main focus is PvP and I only do PvE for achievments on the side.
    There is nothing to learn from you. You spew most condescending filth, and hypocritical crap. You use straw men, fallacy after fallacy to warp logic to your desires. It doesn;t even make sense. if you have already gotten the reps once for achieves, there is no reason to do it again unless you are just plain OCD about it. That is in no way even a reason or sound logic at all for them to make a horrible change like that. 'I wanna see all my bars filled up"

WoW isn't a grinder, it's pretty far from it for the most part. The main focus has always been raiding and PvP. You can't put reputations into the same categorie as progress/gear, they simply don't belong there. The vast majority of reputations don't yield a damn and do not help to progress your character at all, it's those reputations (Classic - Cata) I'm talking about.
    If WoW wasn't about grinding, you would complete a raid/dungeon/instance/zone once and be done with it. Thats a totally different type of game.

You sir are one of the most ignorant and cenceited people I've seen so far and all of that based on being an self admitted "casual" player in grean gear. You can't even be bothered to answer a single point other people bring up much less have anything to say against them. So instead you come up with some kind of bs like "beggars plea" when the people aren't asking to get anything for free but merely something they already have for all their characters.

Also unlike what you seem to belief you're neither witty nor funny.
    Ok. In all honesty, here is your straight answer:

Account wide everything was a mistake to begin with. There was no need for all characters to "share" anything. Your character was an individual. He/She had individual mounts, pets, titles, and achievements. Aside from the fact that the same human was playing them, for all intents and purposes, each character was a unique individual as designated by his/her interactions in Azeroth and Outlands. Blizz really opened Pandora's box with the Account wide shit and are now suffering more idiotic requests because of it.

They should do themselves a favor and ignore requests like this since the original idea was a huge mistake to begin with and now the account takes precident and not the character. It used to mean something when your main had a Kingslayer title. Truthfully, it doesn't mean shit that your level 80 who has never even BEEN in Icecrown gets to use it. It's a vanity thing. Nothing more, nothing less.

There ya go. Was that serious and reponsive enough for ya or do you want to inflate your DBag meter and come at me with something else. You are a condescending, egomaniacal, selfcentered, and puffed out windbag who is threatened by other people's opinions. Rather than simply stating "That's your opinion", you have to be an ass to everyone and treat them like they parked their ford too close to your Ferrari.

Asshole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moderator note: I'm going to ask everyone to take a breath and be civil to one another in your responses. It's fine to disagree with someone. It is not fine to insult them in the process. So just take it back a notch. Discuss what you disagree with and avoid characterizing other posters one way or another.

I would suggest some to go through and edit their posts before other moderators come through and start handing out infractions.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-17 at 10:46 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    You literally just scoffed at someone else because they play less than you, then when I stated that I have liked played longer, experienced more, and done the grinds much longer than you, suddenly experience doesn;t matter? Solid logic. Again, its purely you being lazy. This whole game is a grind, its a gear grind, its a rep grind. You know why? There is no end. You grind dailies/dungeons to get good gear, then grind raids to get better gear, then grind more raids to get the next tier of gear. Then start all over when a new xpac is released. It is how MMO's in general, and especially WoW are. If you do not like it, go play a different genre instead of trying to change this one just because you are lazy.
    First of all you need to make distinctions. I was telling him off because he is talking about something he never has done, not even once. All you did was to mention when you started playing, not to what extent though. You might have started in Classic if your claim is true, but you could still have only played a few weeks or days at most.
    Second I doubt you've done more reputations then I have, because I have done pretty much all of them. If there is only 10 cups of water you can't claim you've drank 11. Secondly calling people lazy who already have DONE something wont become a better argument just because you repeat it. People and especially I already DID all of these things, that is something that apparently wont go into your head, I did all of these reputations already. I'm not asking for them to become easier, not asking to get them awarded for not doing a thing or anything else.

Also WoW is an game with an extremly low grind factor. Compare it to an proper asia grinder and then word girnd in WoW becomes a total joke. Hell you're not even grinding gear so much as you're raiding. Same goes for PvP, the main focus there isn't the gear.
    There is nothing to learn from you. You spew most condescending filth, and hypocritical crap. You use straw men, fallacy after fallacy to warp logic to your desires. It doesn;t even make sense. if you have already gotten the reps once for achieves, there is no reason to do it again unless you are just plain OCD about it. That is in no way even a reason or sound logic at all for them to make a horrible change like that. 'I wanna see all my bars filled up"
    Let's see. You have no real arguments, you have nothing of value to contribute so instead you take to attack me directly. Woah, that surely will help proving your point. My conclusions are sound, there is nothing you can hold against them and no reason to not make this change for the old reputations.

I especially like how you said "gotten those reps" as if I'd been given them by some third party or they had magically appeared. I grinded those reps, I did them, I however did not magically "got them".
    If WoW wasn't about grinding, you would complete a raid/dungeon/instance/zone once and be done with it. Thats a totally different type of game.
    What kind of horrible argument is this, it doesn't even make sense and doesn't fit together. Both sentences are completly unconnected.

Ok. In all honesty, here is your straight answer:

Account wide everything was a mistake to begin with. There was no need for all characters to "share" anything. Your character was an individual. He/She had individual mounts, pets, titles, and achievements. Aside from the fact that the same human was playing them, for all intents and purposes, each character was a unique individual as designated by his/her interactions in Azeroth and Outlands. Blizz really opened Pandora's box with the Account wide shit and are now suffering more idiotic requests because of it.
    You're a funny one and finally show your true colors. Let's see, most people will disagree with you on this whole "mistake" part. The characters do not exist, they simply don't. They have no history, nor personality nor are they an individual. If I log in with my char and go afk, nothing whatsoever is going to happen. The human behind the screen at the keyboard is the important factor in this equation and the only thing to be taken into consideration.
    You, a guy who is hardly playing this game aside from leveling one char after another thinks otherwise. That's fine and all but for me you fall into the same group as those "take the flying mounts out!!111oneoneelven" guys. You have no credibility, you try to dictate other people how they should play, you don't actually play most of the game nor have you experienced any of the things you're talking about.

They should do themselves a favor and ignore requests like this since the original idea was a huge mistake to begin with and now the account takes precident and not the character. It used to mean something when your main had a Kingslayer title. Truthfully, it doesn't mean shit that your level 80 who has never even BEEN in Icecrown gets to use it. It's a vanity thing. Nothing more, nothing less.
    The player takes precedence, because he or she is the only thing that really matters. It's the same player, all the time. The player has been in ICC, the player has killed 250.000 other players, the player has achieved all those things. The ones that are being ignored are you guys, just look at the changes being made they are for the most part going in the complete opposite of what you guys are asking for and that is a good thing.

There ya go. Was that serious and reponsive enough for ya or do you want to inflate your DBag meter and come at me with something else. You are a condescending, egomaniacal, selfcentered, and puffed out windbag who is threatened by other people's opinions. Rather than simply stating "That's your opinion", you have to be an ass to everyone and treat them like they parked their ford too close to your Ferrari.

Asshole.
    You guys are funny, no really. You are constantly insulting, attacking people directly, calling their opinions "retarded", at no point even mentioned in your posts how I wasn't even refering to the current reputations (instead you guys simply stopped talking about progress all of a sudden, weird!) and so far haven't brought up a single decent argument of WHY this shouldn't happen and about HOW it would be a bad thing.

[QUOTE=Deleth;19884560]
    First of all you need to make distinctions. I was telling him off because he is talking about something he never has done, not even once. All you did was to mention when you started playing, not to what extent though. You might have started in Classic if your claim is true, but you could still have only played a few weeks or days at most.
    Again, this is all a contradiction. You say play time or experience in this game does not matter, then go ahead and state "it doesn't matter what you did." I started in Patch 1.4 if you care so much.

Second I doubt you've done more reputations then I have, because I have done pretty much all of them. If there is only 10 cups of water you can't claim you've drank 11. Secondly calling people lazy who already have DONE something wont become a better argument just because you repeat it. People and especially I already DID all of these things, that is something that apparently wont go into your head, I did all of these reputations already. I'm not asking for them to become easier, not asking to get them awarded for not doing a thing or anything else.
    Did you get some kind of special rep that no one else is allowed to have? Yes, this is still lazy. You want something but don't want to do the work. Raking the leaves one day does not mean all the leaves will magically disappear for you forever. Clearing a raid once does not mean you will keep getting the rewards ever reset. You WANT to have those reps at exalted (for whatever reason) but don;t want to do the grind at all to get them. This is lazy, no matter how much you want to justify it, excuse it, or reason it.

la·zy [ley-zee] adjective, la·zi·er, la·zi·est, verb, la·zied, la·zy·ing.
    adjective
    averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent.

Also WoW is an game with an extremly low grind factor. Compare it to an proper asia grinder and then word girnd in WoW becomes a total joke. Hell you're not even grinding gear so much as you're raiding. Same goes for PvP, the main focus there isn't the gear.
    So in the same post you whine about having to grind, then go ahead and say wow is low on the grind factor? Okay.... Sorry, the main focus on this game is gear. Progression is gear. Doing well in PVP means you need gear. It gives you the edge over less geared.

Let's see. You have no real arguments, you have nothing of value to contribute so instead you take to attack me directly. Woah, that surely will help proving your point. My conclusions are sound, there is nothing you can hold against them and no reason to not make this change for the old reputations.
    You started with the personal attacks, not I. You have been condescending in ever post I have seen here. You don't actually have an argument other than I WANT IT AND I WANT T NOW!

In recap; For whatever reason, you want more reps to exalted. You can go earn them on your respective characters. There is no argument FOR account wide reputation besides this: You are too lazy, and want them without doing the work.