Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I actually like these kinds of suits(?, armor?) for Soraka. Be nice to make her a bit bad-ass..ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    To my knowledge there is not. EUW has the most active players on MMO-C, so they have had a chat channel forever. We just made on on NA a few weeks ago.
    There is. Solely on account of my automatically joining it soon as I start LoL. Apparently setting it on auto-join for West also added it for East. To my knowledge, I'm the only person there.

Deleted
    I think it's time to get all you EUW players to transfer to EUNE, come at me bro(s).
    I BET YOU'RE ALL AFRAID OF ME LOLOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I think it's time to get all you EUW players to transfer to EUNE, come at me bro(s).
    No way, EUW master race.

So how do y'all play Olaf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Similar to Tryndamere in one way - "Press R and laugh out loud."?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Stack health, pentakill with true damage!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omnoms View Post
    so how do y'all play olaf?
    Bromaciaaaaa!!!

Edit: Stupid mmo-champ not letting me type in all caps

I ain't afraid of you, PIPSQUEAK!

I'm more worried about the Polish dudes. Oh, the horror.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should try Fire Emblem - Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu. (New Mystery of the Emblem, Heroes of Light and Shadow).
    It's better than S.Dragon in my opinion, since it has actual support conversations, it has the MyUnit system (like my avatar) in it, which gives you a customizable character, which is also in Awakening. Growth rates are pretty balanced on most characters and it's really challenging on the Hard modes.
    I'd say play both, but I prefer the 2nd (Just get an emulator to play it + English patch from the internet, it's finished allready).You can pm if u need help D:

On topic of Corki, I never liked him as a champion, low range, missiles aren't really powerful and are more spammable than even Ezreal's Q, has too good escape, has armor shred, stealth reveal. He's too much of a Jack of All Trades I guess.
    Is it on SNES? I still have my old Earthbound roms for 1-3 sitting around somewhere I need to finish, maybe that'll make me get around to doing that if I grab a few more games.

And I've never liked Corki either; I wanna grab all the adc's because that's currently what I play the most when I'm with my friends, only missing Varus,Graves, Corki and Ezreal, I believe. Getting Ez and Corki last, I've never enjoyed their play-style at all.
    Also doesn't help that I hate corki's voice, don't like turning the sound off in-game but I hate playing him or Urgot because of their voices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    There is. Solely on account of my automatically joining it soon as I start LoL. Apparently setting it on auto-join for West also added it for East. To my knowledge, I'm the only person there.
    I forgot it did that. If you use the same Summoner name for EUW and EUNE and log in on the same computer for both, it thinks they are the same account and saves it for both. It did that for me till I got annoyed and made another smurf with the summoner name Axethor instead of othgan on EUW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was far worse previous season. Having a lvl 30 account with several rune pages and numerous mastery pages vs... a lvl 10 smurf with nothing, nada, naught was not a happy combination.

Also, playing Olaf is really easy. You kill things dead. If you drop health, THAT IS GREAT! NOW YOU KILL THINGS DEADER FASTER.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Is it on SNES? I still have my old Earthbound roms for 1-3 sitting around somewhere I need to finish, maybe that'll make me get around to doing that if I grab a few more games.

And I've never liked Corki either; I wanna grab all the adc's because that's currently what I play the most when I'm with my friends, only missing Varus,Graves, Corki and Ezreal, I believe. Getting Ez and Corki last, I've never enjoyed their play-style at all.
    Also doesn't help that I hate corki's voice, don't like turning the sound off in-game but I hate playing him or Urgot because of their voices.
    Fire Emblem 3 (Mystery of the Emblem) is on the SNES yeah, but the one I mentioned is this one: FE12.
    It's on the DS, but DS emulators are easy to come by and work perfectly (touch pad = mouse etc). It might seem a bit hard on the start, but the 9 or so prologue missions are pretty easy, so u get a nice amount of free xp.
    If you want, I can PM you links to get the stuff u need to play it. (Like the emulator)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

Bring it on, old man! I got 99 problems but winning ain't one!
    Last ranked game as Riven I played, a Ryze carried his team so hard it wasn't even funny anymore... and he was polish.

Making this claim right now, Draven + Nami bot lane best combo.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Making this claim right now, Draven + Nami bot lane best combo.
    Did the changes to her ultimate and Q made her better? Always thought she was a pretty average support.

Normally she's not a great support, but her ult along with Dravens, plus heals and stuns makes it insanely dangerous bottom. Just played against Nami/Corki bottom, absolutely annihilated 'em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Normally she's not a great support, but her ult along with Dravens, plus heals and stuns makes it insanely dangerous bottom. Just played against Nami/Corki bottom, absolutely annihilated 'em.
    Actually she is a good support, just not a solo queue one. She just requires a level of communication and understanding beyond two randoms in bot lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Actually she is a good support, just not a solo queue one. She just requires a level of communication and understanding beyond two randoms in bot lane.
    That's what I meant, it's difficult to know when to setup a play if your ADC just wants to keep farming. :P

Deleted
    Nami feels really underwhelming. Long CDs and ridiculous mana costs for abilities that are rather meh anyways. Her ulti is pretty nice but most other supports have better ones imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

Grading is afraid of me! You heard it here first, folks, straight from the source!