Well, Caine and Monado's random superpolishman are the only two Polish people I've heard of being any good. Never met any good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Also, playing Olaf is really easy. You kill things dead. If you drop health, THAT IS GREAT! NOW YOU KILL THINGS DEADER FASTER.
    Absolutely correct. Also, the quicker you are at using your skills, the faster they die. That goes for everyone, but most fail Olaf players fail due to being slow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Well, Caine and Monado's random superpolishman are the only two Polish people I've heard of being any good. Never met any good ones.
    Well, I'll leave the point of me being good open and undisputed. ;D

Problem with Poles is that for some reason I find the morons extremely vocal, not only in LoL but on the internet in general. I have no idea if it's something wrong with the upbringing standards here or what, but vocality seems to scale directly with stupidity. ~~ I assure you, you have met many good/polite Poles - they just did not start the match by spamming "KURWA KURWA" so you did not notice their nationality.^.^

Deleted
    Poles don't spam Kurwa Kurwa, they actually spam thrash talk in English :d.

Source: sometime play on EUNE

10+ Year Old Account
    No they spam kurwa all the time... First hand experience here.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Freeby gift from me to you:
    If you have a Teemo+Cass going duo top... DODGE like it's going out of fashion. Especially if the Cass doesn't say a word until 5 seconds before the game starts.

I just started playng Ezreal ADC looking for tips on playstyle and maybe a build if anyone is willing

Deleted
    Spam your skillshots in their general direction because they're so huge they will hit anyway and use your miniflash to get away if anyone does so much as blink at you

For real now... wait, that's not actually such bad advice now is it? xD

You could always check solomid.net for a nice guide though

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I think it's time to get all you EUW players to transfer to EUNE, come at me bro(s).
    I BET YOU'RE ALL AFRAID OF ME LOLOL
    Hehehehehehehe, NO.

Quote Originally Posted by bashda View Post
    I just started playng Ezreal ADC looking for tips on playstyle and maybe a build if anyone is willing
    Take mine with a pinch of salt mind.

I start 2 pots+ Longsword. I build into a brutilizer, then a vamp scepter for sustain. Then get boots into zerk greaves. I aim for Black cleaver for cdr and armour shred, then statick shiv and then blood thirster. But its not a static build, it changes from game to game.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Well, I know more good Polish people, like one of my old Ranked 5v5 teammates, oh and some random Sejuani jungler that actually knows how to play her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, I'll leave the point of me being good open and undisputed. ;D

Problem with Poles is that for some reason I find the morons extremely vocal, not only in LoL but on the internet in general. I have no idea if it's something wrong with the upbringing standards here or what, but vocality seems to scale directly with stupidity. ~~ I assure you, you have met many good/polite Poles - they just did not start the match by spamming "KURWA KURWA" so you did not notice their nationality.^.^
    Good Guy Polish Dude: Doesn't talk Polish at all during the game and actually plays properly, leaving the masses baffled that he is indeed Polish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    No they spam kurwa all the time... First hand experience here.
    KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA SPIERDALAJ, FaK uR m0ttheR xaxaxaxaxaxaxa kurwakurwakurwa.
    And let's not forget the mass spamming of "Noob" because their English skills are too limited to formulate proper sentences to make me feel miserable about my level of skill in this online hobby of mine, which is sometimes referred as "low" or "noob, learn to pley go bek to bronz."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bashda View Post
    I feel like this guide works. In the new meta people usually pick Iceborn Gauntlets instead of Tri-Force on Ez, but if you're new I recommend TF because tons of damage.

KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA SPIERDALAJ, FaK uR m0ttheR xaxaxaxaxaxaxa kurwakurwakurwa.
    This was hilarious to me for reasons...
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-01-17 at 11:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Hehehehehehehe, NO.
    Don't lie, you are afraid of my Shaco.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Speaking of polish people, had a game today... Vayne and Sona bot lane. Sona was great, putting wards down, apologizing, helping out as much as possible. Vayne was a complete asshat who got reported by the whole team. He contributed nothing and blamed everyone else for his failures, had no idea how to play with the team, we pretty much had to win the last few team fights 4v5 cause he'd fire off 2 shots and then run off after someone and get slaughtered.... ANYWAY, the Sona adds me cause he liked my Chozillaness, and I find out he's a 15 year old polish kid. THE NICE ONE. I mean what the hell? How am I supposed to be racist when I meet people like that?!

10+ Year Old Account
    *psst* secret free elo tip: AP Kayle Mid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Making this claim right now, Draven + Nami bot lane best combo.
    Works better with MF imo.

It's basically a guaranteed kill if you land both your ults.

Did Fiddlesticks get a buff or something? He's been shitting on my recently and I don't understand why

Why should I be? I'm on EUW, you're on EUNE. Nothing to be afraid of!

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Speaking of polish people, had a game today... Vayne and Sona bot lane. Sona was great, putting wards down, apologizing, helping out as much as possible. Vayne was a complete asshat who got reported by the whole team. He contributed nothing and blamed everyone else for his failures, had no idea how to play with the team, we pretty much had to win the last few team fights 4v5 cause he'd fire off 2 shots and then run off after someone and get slaughtered.... ANYWAY, the Sona adds me cause he liked my Chozillaness, and I find out he's a 15 year old polish kid. THE NICE ONE. I mean what the hell? How am I supposed to be racist when I meet people like that?!
    I'd be happy if I were you. Gone are the days of being a racist asshat!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    The tale of the Beast, the Silent Maiden and the Rude Vampire Hunter.
    One thing to note here though, is that it's not racism.
    Races are things like Asian/Kaukasian(Didz I write it wronk?)/Black/Arabic/Latino and last but not least White.
    And as far as I know, Polish people are not a race of their own, no matter how many times they call it racism if you hate them.

Good Guy Polish Dude: Doesn't talk Polish at all during the game and actually plays properly, leaving the masses baffled that he is indeed Polish.
    Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting such a person. I mean, I don't mind Polish people who talk. I mind obnoxious Polish people who talk and swear a lot, and there seems to be a lot of them.

Your, or any Shaco, is a god damn dick though. You don't want to be near him for various reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Did Fiddlesticks get a buff or something? He's been shitting on my recently and I don't understand why
    Fiddle was always beastly. I once picked Vlad against a Darius, only to find out that Darius was actually jungling and Fiddle was top, not the other way around. Man, did I cry a lot of tears on that day.

Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting such a person. I mean, I don't mind Polish people who talk. I mind obnoxious Polish people who talk and swear a lot, and there seems to be a lot of them.
    For some reason LoL is retardedly popular in Poland. A vocal minority of a sizeable pool of people ends up extremely obnoxious. :/