Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post
    The wildstrike rage cost changes could be interesting, but basically just help fill more globals between CS without spending too much rage, however im curious as to how procced WS + HS would compare to just RB during a cs.
    wont change how fury plays in pve other than you can use the proc sub 20%

its going to be really crappy going back to 5 min reck though, I really wish they would think about making it at least 3 minutes baseline after this tier

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd assume that the 2p will work on a similar PPM basis as enchants do for that vary reason.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. we haven't heard from Meathead yet. Are you happy with these changes? Second Wind back to 3%, but Defensive Stance nerfed to 15%.. I think it is definitely a smarter move when it comes to PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Well.. we haven't heard from Meathead yet. Are you happy with these changes? Second Wind back to 3%, but Defensive Stance nerfed to 15%.. I think it is definitely a smarter move when it comes to PVP.
    Yep, it's the way ahead for me - the changes get better each datamine.

People still aren't seeing how hard that initial avatar nerf hit us. We're fine in many regards. But we're terrible at grip which is something every other melee has to a large extent.

Try dueling any competent melee or ranged. Both will kite you to second wind and then burst you down before you can get a few hits off.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    well at least they un-nerfed 2nd wind,i told you it was over kill.there is nothing wrong with warriors staying in d-stance or -b-stance.we can CHOOSE what stance we want to use and when.arms still gets -15% damage reduction from d-stance,so this change was a good one.new gear means more str and stam,hopefully 2nd wind scales enough to cancel out the nerf to d-stance.

lets just hope blizz does not turn around and "re-nerf" 2nd wind while keeping d-stance nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    well at least they un-nerfed 2nd wind,i told you it was over kill.there is nothing wrong with warriors staying in d-stance or -b-stance.we can CHOOSE what stance we want to use and when.arms still gets -15% damage reduction from d-stance,so this change was a good one.new gear means more str and stam,hopefully 2nd wind scales enough to cancel out the nerf to d-stance.

lets just hope blizz does not turn around and "re-nerf" 2nd wind while keeping d-stance nerfed.

lets just hope blizz does not turn around and "re-nerf" 2nd wind while keeping d-stance nerfed.[/QUOTE]
    a quote from me a week ago

i just wanted to bump this thread and tell everyone in it that said i was wrong-lmfao!i called it right there.i told you guys over and over again how blizz work and what they do to the warrior class and i get called a dumbass.enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just wanted to bump this thread and tell everyone in it that said i was wrong-lmfao!i called it right there.i told you guys over and over again how blizz work and what they do to the warrior class and i get called a dumbass.enjoy it.
    It got re-nerfed?

Deleted
    Current patch notes have it crossed out, so atm, it's nerfed i guess.

But we all know that w/e the current stat is, doesn't mean anything anyways.
    They said they need to try how the nerf feels like, if it feels ok, it stays, if not, it gets buffed again.

Time will tell.

Edit: No wait, they didn't renerf it, atleast not that way.
    It's 3%, but doesn't work while beeing stunned.
    Maybe that's what got the meathead dude so worked up, otherwise, i dunno.
    Last edited by mmoca12629082d; 2013-01-18 at 11:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    Current patch notes have it crossed out, so atm, it's nerfed i guess.

But we all know that w/e the current stat is, doesn't mean anything anyways.
    They said they need to try how the nerf feels like, if it feels ok, it stays, if not, it gets buffed again.

Time will tell.

Edit: No wait, they didn't renerf it, atleast not that way.
    It's 3%, but doesn't work while beeing stunned.
    Maybe that's what got the meathead dude so worked up, otherwise, i dunno.
    yes blizz did renerf 2nd wind-now it does not heal when stunned,lmfao.i even called it .this is a bigger nerf then the first one.atleast then we could get a 2% heal,now we dont get healed at all if stunned.in todays game there is more cc and stuns then ever before.a warrior with 2nd wind gets no heals from 100-35%.if we get stunned "and we will" from 35% and lower,we get no heals,lmfao.think about that and the way the game is in mop,a class without any healing,lmfao.and dont forget d-stance has been nerfed and OP got nerfed,so we cant sit in d-stance anymore.

all i got to say is i told you so-but its ok just keep telling me im a dumb ass every time i make a post.next pacth blizz will nerf cd stacking putting us back like we were in cata.Gl fighting rouges without any heals from 2nd wind
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-18 at 04:23 PM.

sure we all want game balance but thats not going to happen.watch how good monks and rogues end up being in 5.2.they are being over buffed any one with a half a brain can see that.its been a few months since rouges were best in pvp and they are getting over buffed all ready lol.this is after almost 2 years of face-rolling,see my point?
    Rogues and monks will be OP in 5.2 but they will be nerfed soon after...Warriors need to step back and take a bigger look at PvP, Warriors have it a lot better than Dks and Ret Pallies (i roll Pally). be happy you arent a Pally right now

all i got to say is i told you so-but its ok just keep telling me im a dumb ass every time i make a post.next pacth blizz will nerf cd stacking putting us back like we were in cata.Gl fighting rouges without any heals from 2nd wind
    Still waiting on that one as well. They already prepared pve warriors with the new setbonus I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    Rogues and monks will be OP in 5.2 but they will be nerfed soon after...Warriors need to step back and take a bigger look at PvP, Warriors have it a lot better than Dks and Ret Pallies (i roll Pally). be happy you arent a Pally right now
    Dks have it better than warriors.
    and wtf fecked up logic is that if retris suck (i dont know and i dont care) i go complain about warriors. stick to your own sub forum.

The only problem i find with warriors is rage managing and dmg outside of cds other then that its perfectly fine if warriors need to have a pocket healer again, i just wanna go wreck face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    The only problem i find with warriors is rage managing and dmg outside of cds other then that its perfectly fine if warriors need to have a pocket healer again, i just wanna go wreck face.
    DKs do at least twice (...triple) the damage without CD stacking. Let's see what c%$§sucker Ghostcrawler did... oh he buffed them.

@Patchnodes:
    The OP nerf alone is game breaking. And regarding RBG: Warriors are the only tanks without "on demand" selfheal... the change to 2nd-wind simply fucks them up

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that warriors are once again the weakest dueling class in the game.

Aka gl getting anywhere without an exceptional healer. Aka gl getting into good arena teams when you'll have to be baby sat by 8 second cd dispels that other classes bring on their own for themselves.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 04:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    RETS DO NOT HAVE IT BAD. How many times do I have to say this? The class is right behind ferals and warriors IN FIVE POINT ONE. They will be waaaaay ahead of warriors come 5.2 since they aren't being touched outside of the healing buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    guess what guys?more nerfs for warriors-this game/class is great right!

blue quote
    "We have heard the concerns of Overpower inherent dodge avoidance in addition with dodge proc'ing Overpower might do strange things with Expertise. We are considering changes, but are loathe to nerf one of the cool quirks that Overpower has had forever".

yeah sounds about right to me,OP is well the most OP'ed ability in game right?there nothing left to nerf on warriors,so lets nerf some of the weakest attacks they have!

but wait its not over yet!another blue quote!

"We were concerned that our buffs to haste and mastery were enough to get Arms warriors to regem or be angry about passing on drops to say DKs. That's not the goal. We just wanted to make some of the stats better. We think the changes to Taste for Blood for Arms already make mastery slightly better for them, so we are reverting the change back to 55% for Strikes of Opportunity. (It was 75% in an earlier PTR build.) We also reduced the haste buff from +100% to +50%. It's still a big increase over live."

they reverted the buffs to mastery and haste-lmfao.

but wait there still more nerfs!

"Similarly, we were concerned that the changes to Taste for Blood devalued expertise too much for Arms. We changed the Overpower granted by dodge to 1 charge. It's still 2 for using Mortal Strike. However, we also reverted an earlier change that let Mortal Strike proc Overpower even if the Mortal Strike missed.

no OP if MS misses,lmfao!i thought they already tryed that and it sucked for arms?but hey lets fuckign nerf it again who fuckign cares?there only warriors they are so op'ed!

with all the nerfs to warriors they still buffed rouges again

" PvP gloves - changed to increase healing by Recuperate by 1% of health".

im so glad i quit this fucking game!

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post
    however im curious as to how procced WS + HS would compare to just RB during a cs.
    I really don't see the point of talking about HS since you can use it with RB too for even better damage, specially since RB cost only 10 rages and who doesn't use RB during CS anyway?
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

@Flaks, What Game have you been playing? It certainly hasnt been WoW 5.1. Ret Paladins cant get into RBG's because we dont bring anything that a holy paladin cant bring. Also, (in 5.1) our off healing is non-existant therefore negating our abilities/niche as a hybrid off-healing plate class. There are no high rated Paladins in arena while just about 80% of all 2000+ arena teams have a warrior. the biggest concern is that Ret pallies have no sustained damage outside of CD's or any suvivalbility besides a bubble which is dispellable by the 2 most common classes in arena/rbg