Poll: My favorite is....

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Mayonnaise, Ketchup or Mustard?

Which one is your favorite, and why?

Mine is mayonnaise, because it doesn't taste sour or peppery like the other two. I love the consistency and its ability to be tasty even when its warm.

Having a cheese, ham, mayonnaise toast right now... omnomnomnom

10+ Year Old Account
    They all have their place in different types of food.

Ketchup>Mustard>Mayo if i had to eat it without anything.

Its a hard one. Mustard will probably come in as my least favourite but on a good slice of ham its amazing. Mayo I have either with chips or most commonly in sandwiches, ketchup I have with the chips too, but its also great with bacon and sausages. Hmm...think Imma go with the ketchup, the thought of some proper sausages and bacon with some ketchup on is too hard to resist!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like any of the 3. :x

10+ Year Old Account
    French fries + Mayo = win

It's a Dutch/Belgian thing, so don't sweat it if it doesn't sound appetizing. (it is though!)

Poor mustard, always scoring last. I have to say I ate some pretty amazing mustard in Amsterdam in one of these cheese houses...

10+ Year Old Account
    What about good old fashioned brown sauce/hp fruity cant have a bacon roll without it!!

It greatly depends on what I'm eating, between mustard and mayo. Overall, probably mustard. I'm not really a fan of ketchup, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippoflames View Post
    What about good old fashioned brown sauce/hp fruity cant have a bacon roll without it!!
    No. Just no.

ugh i find mustard disgusting (except honey and certain kinds of spicy mustard)

if i had to pick id probably say mayo to. when i was younger i used alot more ketchup but these days i think i like mayo more however it is alot more fattening so i try not to eat it if i can
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Mayo is absolutely disgusting. Tastes horrible and it looks like puss :S

Ketchup tastes like sweetened chemicals. Supposedly it's made out of tomatoes?

Mustard is awesome, especially on german sausages or on a sandwich. Love the extra-spicy english mustard, or the sweet german mustard.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    I am great for everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ketchup or mayo, can't decide.. They're good for different things. Mustard I only really enjoy with ham.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Mayo is absolutely disgusting. Tastes horrible and it looks like puss :S

Ketchup tastes like sweetened chemicals. Supposedly it's made out of tomatoes?

Mustard is awesome, especially on german sausages or on a sandwich. Love the extra-spicy english mustard, or the sweet german mustard.
    My thoughts exactly.

Mustard is awesome.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Deleted
    If I could only use one for the rest of my life, it'd be ketchup. I couldn't live without it. But, a good burger just isn't the same without all 3 of those things and more (especially onions) and a chicken burger without BBQ sauce and mayo (specifically piri piri or chilli) is blasphemy.

Deleted
    Assuming all 3 are qualityproducts, not some cheap ass brands, the list goes like this;

Ketchup>Mustard............................................................>Mayo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Sweet Mustard is basically only used for one type of sausage (Weisswurst).... Try to get Loewensenf (Lion Mustard) it burns your tongue off, very spicy, very hot.

Anyhow, hard to answer the poll. Someone pointed it out already, all three have their right place in different dishes.

I love what we call in Germany Pommes Red/White.. French Fries with Mayo and Ketchup. The mix tastes very yummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Really depends on the food!
    Mayo with salads, in some sandwiches (chicken/salad/fish) and with chips (fries).
    Ketchup (or brown sauce) in some sandwiches (bacon/sausage), with a fry up, on a burger or sometimes with chips.
    Mustard in some sandwiches (beef/ham), as an accompaniment with roast beef, roast gammon or gammon steaks, in a burger or hotdog (along with ketchup) or used as an ingredient in some foods/sauces (mustard makes gravy even awesomer!).

I probably use mayo the most often (so voted mayo), but ketchup and mustard are excellent condiments as well!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Mustard, Mustard every time. Just am not a Ketchup or Mayo type of guy, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.