Deleted
    ugh this game i have no words... TT I was Noc together with a Brand and Nasus vs Yi, Fiddle and Rengar.
    After 10 minutes they both had 5 deaths :/ and when 2 op their teammates are spotted in the jungle it's a smart idea to try and solo their turret with only 2 alied minions alive. Nasus didn't listen to our pings and didn't bother to read the chat only saying wtf every time he died. Luckely he didn't troll to much and started a surrender at 20.
    Nasus was 2/10/6 Brand was 1/11/6 and i was 11/3/2 :/
    *happy mode off* ;(

oh and Yi ended with 'gg easy honor me noobs' --'

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had several losses in a row, due to a variety of things terrible Vi, jungle Darius, poor champion selection.

My absolute favorite is people bitching about champion select and what a noob they are for not wanting to switch roles. When that person refuses to switch roles also.

All I can say is, it's a good thing I wasn't born in a position of power because I'd make sure these yards were executed post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    [...]jungle Darius[...]
    I hope you mean you had a bad jungler... darius is a viable jungler.

Just had a normal game vs a try harding enemy team (invade, lane swap). I (AD carrry) completely outplay their jungler when he ganks and snowball with the doublekill. Top and Bot tower dead at 15min. We get an inhib, we try to baron (bad idea) but the worst thing: people neither keep attacking baron wehn the enemy comes nor do they back off. They just stand around waiting for baron to kill them.

Game goes badly from this time onwards (people keep getting caught etc). When the game is nearly over I get flamed for not buying GA when I didnt die once too early in a teamfight only after trying to help someone get caught or our tankline chasing someone (ok... i admit i got caught once ). We had a SINGLE 5vs5 teamfight during the whole 40min of the game. First 5vs5 resulted in a quadra for me (eve ksing the penta QQ) and an inhib. Never grouped again afterwards...

10+ Year Old Account
    Darius is quite viable, been playing him in the jungle a lot currently. He's much better in Season 3.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck all the Romoing Yis Matchmaking gives me, nuff said.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Ugh, I had a loss streak, and now I get trolls in champ select so much more... And the three games I played were against such low skilled players it seemed way off again. Did have a Diamond ranked support Sona one game, that was such a relief

I wish people would stop picking Teemo! Teemo bot, teemo mid... ffs play him top well or sod off
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I wish people would stop picking Teemo! Teemo bot, teemo mid... ffs play him top well or sod off
    That and Fiora, and they always suck balls.

If I see one more useless jungle fiora in ranked I'm going to ... be slightly annoyed, what else to do really :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    That and Fiora, and they always suck balls.

If I see one more useless jungle fiora in ranked I'm going to ... be slightly annoyed, what else to do really :<
    Dodge,no?

Deleted
    Was forced to jungle 3 games in a row. Every lane lost straight up from the beginning of the match despite counterpicks on their side. Nothing i could do as a jungler and that pissed me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    You played Teemo. You lost all rights to complain.

Deleted
    I searched for upvote button O.o.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I queue with someone who plays a mean Jungle Fiora. Normally does it when there is an inkling our ADC will suck. One game he managed to counter jungle so well the enemy jungler was level 13 when everyone else was 18. Not the enemy junglers fault though. The enemy team never collapsed when he was invading.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    God fuck me. Had a modem failure late in a game which caused me to throw it. It didn't help that it was 5v4 in our favor at the time, but their Karthus, Olaf, and Ezreal were very fat at the time.

So that would mean that I pulled a Romo that time because of that modem failure. And I'll probably end up in the Tribunal and get the PUNISH spam voters because apparently throwing the game because of a disconnect is a bannable offense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I spent my next game delaying us losing in a 3v5 for an hour. Shroom field OP when nobody wants to clear it out.

We couldn't win, but we would be damned if we would let those guys get an easy win. Scouts code to make them sweat blood for it.
    You weren't trying to purposely throw a game because someone stole a penta from you, right? Because people who do are just...
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-18 at 08:25 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Negative people are even more annoying than Teemo's
    Instalocking and then crying about other people's champions while doing nothing for the team themself :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    How could you even reach such a conclusion? Next game, 3v5, making them work for their win. It's obvious that I'm on the team with 3, it's not the game where I was going to get a penta, and I'm trying my best to prevent them from a quick win.
    Okay, just had to clarify. Because it being 3v5 could have been due to people doing stuff that caused 2 of your teammates to rage quit, such as trying to throw a game after getting a penta stolen.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had one of those games where three out of five players on my team only spoke french, and the last one didn't speak at all. They were HORRIBLE, got ganked all the time by the roaming enemy team, and just... I... but...
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    playing ranked with people like: nah i dont have to look at the map, nah i play support and dont even know that there are gp5 items >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balleny View Post
    playing ranked with people like: nah i dont have to look at the map, nah i play support and dont even know that there are gp5 items >.<
    "Nah. I main Nunu and i know Consume is more useful than Bloodboil in the lane."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    "Nah. I main Nunu and i know Consume is more useful than Bloodboil in the lane."
    I can see 1 point in Consume on 1 being an acceptable idea for the blue side.