Poll: Do you think Lance Armstrong should face trial for fraud?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    The Lance Armstrong interview will be (legally) streaming live here and is accessible globally.

The BBC is doing live text commentary on their sports website.
    Last edited by mmocb3fb419dbb; 2013-01-18 at 02:01 AM.

Guilty. What a scumbag.

Deleted
    He seems completely devoid of remorse and lacking in contrition. His constant laughter is an insult to the dozens of people he admits to bullying. This is another cynical PR move.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    He seems completely devoid of remorse and lacking in contrition. His constant laughter is an insult to the dozens of people he admits to bullying. This is another cynical PR move.
    Hopefully he's forced to pay back his winnings and sponsorship. Would be nice if he's sued for fraud.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    See I dont think his humanitarian stuff should get shut down, but if he really did cheat all those wins then, I dont really know what to say its just pathetic really.
    Almost everyone else was also cheating though.... But yeah.

Deleted
    "I sued so many people, I don't remember her." - On Emma O'Reilly.

Sums the man up really.

Not really bothered by the fact he had taken the drugs, it's just deplorable how long he had his lies going on for dragging a lot of people into this mess.

I do hope that he faces some sort of punishment for what he has done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit..

I'm not stunned he confessed, I'm not stunned he's done this for years. I'm gobsmacked that he shows absolutely zero remorse for his actions, the guy looks like he cares for nothing.

Starting to think this interview will do further harm to cycling than any good at all.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

As someone who's defended his doping, I'm appalled by his complete inability to give a fuck about the people he tangibly hurt. I still don't care at all about the doping, but he's a really shitastic person.

Most of em at the elite level use some sort of PEDs and were giving lance shit and stripping titles / money. Theyre all on an equal playing field, but he was the best for each of his victories...No top level competitive sport will ever be drug free..This is a fact..And those that choose to stay natural will likely have a very slim chance of being ELITE, unless they're genetically gifted and have the work ethic.

Only way your going to stop it is to do weekly testing for those involved in the sport. Lets just sit back and enjoy those sports instead of outcasting those involved, shall we???

Ha, this makes me think back to 7th grade, our English teacher made the entire class read his book and write papers on him. I wish I could see how she feels now.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/18/sport/...ing/?hpt=hp_t1
    Can't believe Lance Armstrong's inspirational speech to Peter LaFleur before the Dodgeball finals against Globo-Gym was ALL A LIE.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb72h8M5L8U

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...view?hpt=hp_c1
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2013-01-18 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted
    Will he have to give up all his trophys and such? And i guess he will lose his titles and what not? Or doesent all that matter anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Will he have to give up all his trophys and such? And i guess he will lose his titles and what not? Or doesent all that matter anymore
    He probably still gets to keep the yellow jerseys, although in the record books he no longer has the titles they represent.

He has to return the Olympic medal.

He lost pretty much all his titles going back to 1995, or 1997; I forget.

15+ Year Old Account
    He deserve another dose of cancer, I would love the karma of it.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    "Everybody else only got six months, I'm not sure I deserve the death penalty."

I simply cannot believe the guy. The guys who got six months were the ones who co-operated with the investigation. He denied it right until the fucking end. This thread shows how he still had people convinced in his innocence. He was completely without remorse. If anybody deserves a life ban it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    "Everybody else only got six months, I'm not sure I deserve the death penalty."

I simply cannot believe the guy. The guys who got six months were the ones who co-operated with the investigation. He denied it right until the fucking end. This thread shows how he still had people convinced in his innocence. He was completely without remorse. If anybody deserves a life ban it's him.
    He's an absolute piece of shit. I just read this as well and couldn't believe his audacity. Hopefully he has everything taken from him and sued for fraud...

His sincerity in the interview was minimal

In regards to Betsy Andreu he said: "I called you a bitch, I called you ugly, I called you ....., but I never called you fat. How can you say I called you fat, it's unbelievable".
    How about saying sorry for calling her the other things in stead of putting yourself in the victim role once again.

The guy will never learn. Decietfull as always.

Deleted
    I just wonder how much money he got for saying it with opera , because else there's noway he would admit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    I just wonder how much money he got for saying it with opera , because else there's noway he would admit it.
    I know this was a typo. But I'd honestly not be surprised if Lance Armstrong: The Great Deception became an opera. The guy seems set to maximise his income off this, because he'll need it for the coming lawsuits.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.