Sorry I haven't commented on much, been busy putting out fires and stuff ><

Anywho, I am mostly debating between Eniah and Kuthe. I am suspicious of Lysah and Krayzy because of the push on Treann's lynch but honestly even if they were scum all they could have known was that he was town, also they could have just been town who just wanted to get on the with game. Not voting for Roose just yet because I feel like he might get replaced (though if he is still alive and not posting on the next day phase probably should get rid of him).

Kute... yea I definitely forgot he was playing. I think I am just leaning towards Eniah though. I mean really if it was such a simple explaination what's the point of saying it's simple and not offering something anything specific...

Deleted
    Takes more then a minute to read a page of posts espicially if you guys talk more then just fluff

So a little introduction about myself. Im Celtic209 - Played mafia with greeney on another site and we had some great games (And be wary hes a sneaky son of a b**** when it comes to mafia).

Unfortunately since im new here and dont know all the usernames and he bahaviour that goes along with said usernames it'll take be a bit to make constructive posts.

For now I'll support the idea of going after inactives because of the fact that if they arent helping town then they are against town (or at least thats my reasoning).
    Is there any way of checking who has how many posts in a thread?

Also ill be a little slow to post until my post count hits the 20 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Is there any way of checking who has how many posts in a thread?
    Same way as at the old site. Click the number next to replies when look at the name of the thread inside the Fun Stuff subforum.

Also ill be a little slow to post until my post count hits the 20 mark.
    You won't get a post count inside Fun Stuff, try going to another subforum you find somewhat interesting and posting there (just make sure to follow rules/not spam/etc...)

Deleted
    For the people who aren't sure on me yet, feel free to say if you would like to know something else.

As for the rest, baring in mind that we have until Sunday, it won't be too long before a decision is made on things.

Please do keep in mind that days ends in approx 36 hours, so I encourage everyone to come to a decision on who to lynch.
    I don't feel there has been enough activity to warrant an extension to the day phase.

Well in that case I am going to go ahead and vote for eniah. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and I don't know how much I'll make it back before the deadline.

vote Eniah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Please do keep in mind that days ends in approx 36 hours, so I encourage everyone to come to a decision on who to lynch.
    I don't feel there has been enough activity to warrant an extension to the day phase.
    Extending the day phase won't make activity spike unfortunately. This is how mmo-champion is with mafia games. People are either too busy to post or lurk their asses off if given the chance. It's why we ended up making days so short(longest were usually 48 hrs) b/c people would suddenly realize the game was happening when there was less than like 4 hours till the lynch :\

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I don't think he was complaining, just letting us know that the day wasn't going to be extended

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I don't think he was complaining, just letting us know that the day wasn't going to be extended
    I didn't think he was complaining either. I was just stating how games usually go here :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Extending the day phase won't make activity spike unfortunately. This is how mmo-champion is with mafia games. People are either too busy to post or lurk their asses off if given the chance. It's why we ended up making days so short(longest were usually 48 hrs) b/c people would suddenly realize the game was happening when there was less than like 4 hours till the lynch :\
    I've always felt 48 hours was too short when there are people halfway across the world who may need to defend themselves. When I had games going on less than 3 days people would usually never have a (majority) lynch done in time. From my experience, I like giving town enough time to come to a majority lynch (which after 3.5 days hasn't even come close to happening today ).

Also keep in mind, from my understanding, there are more players in this game than there were in earlier one, which justifies a bit more time than you're used to as well IMO.

Anyway, proceed with your lynchings...

Unvote Vote Eniah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I've always felt 48 hours was too short when there are people halfway across the world who may need to defend themselves. When I had games going on less than 3 days people would usually never have a (majority) lynch done in time. From my experience, I like giving town enough time to come to a majority lynch (which after 3.5 days hasn't even come close to happening today ).

Also keep in mind, from my understanding, there are more players in this game than there were in earlier one, which justifies a bit more time than you're used to as well IMO.

Anyway, proceed with your lynchings...
    The first day was usually the only game where we wouldn't have a majority vote. After that there would always be a lynch. It is the biggest game so far, not sure if it's b/c of the batman theme or b/c you also had some friends come along or b/c people finally decided they'd try it out. The posting in the genot forums accidentally might've attracted a person or two as well.

(which after 3.5 days hasn't even come close to happening today ).
    Just sayin', it's b/c of how much time people have before the deadline. They're not pressed to hurry(you've seen people say 'the deadline isn't till Sunday, why hurry?) so a lot of people will put off their votes.

I agree. On WC3 day phases last 3 minutes, you guys don't even know what real mafia is like.

Question: How are you guys checking who has posted how many times?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Question: How are you guys checking who has posted how many times?
    When you go into the Fun Stuff Forum, next to thread titles is "replies". If you click that It'll pop-up a listing of how many times everyone has posted in the thread. If you click on the number for someone, you'll see all of that person's posts in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    The first day was usually the only game where we wouldn't have a majority vote. After that there would always be a lynch. It is the biggest game so far, not sure if it's b/c of the batman theme or b/c you also had some friends come along or b/c people finally decided they'd try it out. The posting in the genot forums accidentally might've attracted a person or two as well.

Just sayin', it's b/c of how much time people have before the deadline. They're not pressed to hurry(you've seen people say 'the deadline isn't till Sunday, why hurry?) so a lot of people will put off their votes.
    I see what you're saying, but I feel like it needs to be fair to people who are halfway across the world. Next day I might lower down to 4 days if we go to 20 people or less. I'll post a vote count later tonight, hopefully before midnight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote Vote Eniah

Someone wake me when we decide to do something.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote Eniah

let's get this ball rolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Eniah

First off sorry about not posting anything yesterday, sadly I was in bed the whole day being sick... again.

Now I do feel it is odd for Eniah to be hiding this much, that and I believe we are still waiting for the "easy explanation" as to why they are so inactive here. Until Eniah gives a reason that is good enough I will keep my vote on them.

Deleted
    Unvote vote Eniah