Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    legendary .. the only thing i ever counted as a legendary was thunderfury, epic questline, almost never droping. Thats why i thought it's special
    sulfu was just a hammer with a upgrade that almost never did drop
    glave with 10% drop lol
    bow .. drop wee
    and from that thing on it was simple collect lot of crap
    uldu - hammer for healers .. kill a lot of bosses ... boom
    icc - axe ... kill realy a lot of shit
    fl - tare (atelast nice questline) but still collect looots of crap
    dw - wee every roq in this game gets legendary :P

and now it's every fucking player that does lfr gets some funny stuff that is "legendary" .. for me that gem is more like a epic gem nothing realy special about it.
    atleast all the old legendarys had a great proc, a awesome design and sometimes a questline. getting a gem from a dude is just "normal" nothing legendary to me.

meta gem, well to make it pvp useless they could add "incrase dmg to pvemobs by 10" and boom problem solved
    The nostalgia is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    How many times it have to be said?

Heart of the Storm Lord comes from Nalak, the world boss guarding entrance of Throne of Thunder.
    Why would it come from Nalak?

To Quote the Black Prince:

"The Thunder King took within himself the powers of a Titan Keeper. We must take them back. Bring me his cruel, black heart. We will be doing the Pandaren a favor, and the powers that we liberate will once again be put to the service of Azeroth."

I don't see what that has to do with Nalak.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Pretty much this, we haven't had a meaningful legendary since Dragonwrath.
    It was WORST legendary in history of WoW. Absolutely screwed up class balance and guilds.

MoP legendary quests are way, way better for game health.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphias View Post
    Why would it come from Nalak?

To Quote the Black Prince:

"The Thunder King took within himself the powers of a Titan Keeper. We must take them back. Bring me his cruel, black heart. We will be doing the Pandaren a favor, and the powers that we liberate will once again be put to the service of Azeroth."

I don't see what that has to do with Nalak.

Actually, it's both.

Don't have quote but as last step you have to "temper" weapon in the still living heart of Nalak.

Update: Crown of the Heavens has been added.

Say.. what? Another prismatic socket and a legendary metagem in the same tier?

Crown of Heaven
    Indomitable Primal Diamond
    Courageous Primal Diamond
    Capacitive Primal Diamond
    Sinister Primal Diamond
    Tyrannical Primal Diamond

The final of which is a PvP gem. Thoughts? Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post

Crown of Heaven
    Sinister Primal Diamond

I'm pretty sure the Crown of Heavens has an incorrect tooltip, they likely just copied the Eye of the Black Prince but forgot to alter the tooltip. I exept it will add a special Meta-socket to a head item.

Deleted

Crown of Heaven
    Sinister Primal Diamond

Mmm.. the crown of heaven will change it's tooltip to say "add a socket (legendary meta) to a generic helm". So it's free for all helms out there.

Edit: I like how you think, upper guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Crown of Heavens has an incorrect tooltip, they likely just copied the Eye of the Black Prince but forgot to alter the tooltip. I exept it will add a special Meta-socket to a head item.
    Would be more interesting if it would turn a weapon into Sha-Touched, so that the first 2 phases of the questline would be usable (I'm assuming that the weapons that will drop won't be Sha-Touched)

Why would it be changed to say "add a meta socket to a generic helm" when all helms you can obtain via raiding already contain a meta socket? My feelings is that it WILL be changed, but instead to state "add a meta socket to the Sha-touched weapon". I actually speculated this would be the case one week ago on page 2 of this thread (see #4):

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19878422

Regardless, I agree that the tooltip is wrong, and am interested in seeing where this goes from here.

Deleted
    Why would it be changed to say "add a meta socket to a generic helm" when all helms you can obtain via raiding already contain a meta socket? My feelings is that it WILL be changed, but instead to state "add a meta socket to the Sha-touched weapon". I actually speculated this would be the case one week ago on page 2 of this thread (see #4):

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19878422

Regardless, I agree that the tooltip is wrong, and am interested in seeing where this goes from here.
    Because either they add pvp weapons that are sha-touched, and they give new sha-touched weapons on Throne, or we have a problem.

I don't know that that would solve the problem (referring to: adding PvP Sha-touched weapons). I would feel very sorry for those strictly PvP players who have not yet started the 5.0 questline and would have to grind through until now. I understand that the gem isn't a requirement, but it doesn't feel correct to gate something that is PvP-related behind a (lengthy) PvE questline.

NOTE: I do not PvP.

Hopefully those tooltips are wrong/not final, or the legendary gem doesn't replace your current meta gem, because having a chance for a free cast + useless stamina doesn't seem worth it to replace what I have now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    Hopefully those tooltips are wrong/not final, or the legendary gem doesn't replace your current meta gem, because having a chance for a free cast + useless stamina doesn't seem worth it to replace what I have now
    Yeah I don't really get why they're all stamina. Now if they were main stat and proc that would be different.

Deleted
    I don't know that that would solve the problem (referring to: adding PvP Sha-touched weapons). I would feel very sorry for those strictly PvP players who have not yet started the 5.0 questline and would have to grind through until now. I understand that the gem isn't a requirement, but it doesn't feel correct to gate something that is PvP-related behind a (lengthy) PvE questline.

NOTE: I do not PvP.
    Well, going with the it's for a weapon theory, if they can't equip it on a pvp weapon the massive loss of pvp power will make the pvp gem worthless.

I'm pretty sure this are wrong tooltips

remember that when sha touch weapon got datamined it was showing as hydralic socket so dw its a tool tip error (95% sure)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

What is Capacitance? and why is the buff duration showing up all weird on the meta gem tooltips?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    What is Capacitance? and why is the buff duration showing up all weird on the meta gem tooltips?
    Capacitance is an objects ability to store electrical charge, so likely this will proc like the elemental force enchant.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh