Poll: The 7th Sha name

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Sha of Pride (aka your hubris option).

It'll be possessing Garrosh at the end of the expansion, and is what drove him to believe he was above the Sha's power thereby tainting the Orcs yet again.
    Garrosh is going to control all 6/7 Sha and be a catalyst for them to reform as one, and also somehow control them, making him one of the few 'Corrupted' enemies we have to put down. :P

I'm calling that now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Khronius View Post
    The shas are based on negative emotions. Pride, greed, lust, etc aren't negative emotions. They are negative character traits but not emotions.

Fear, despair, anger, hate ARE negative emotions.
    no emotion is truely negative.
    fear gives us caution, and when tempered with will courage.
    anger can be guided to do righteous acts.

hate and despair how ever, little good can come from them other then through their defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Yet Sha of Violence exists.
    Which disproves your theory that it is JUST emotions. The fact that there is a Sha of Violence shows that the Sha can embody negative character traits too.
    "Pulsars are the bulimic cosmic anomalies..."

I actually think they could go the Pandora's Box scenario.

Sha of Hope. Although not innately evil - which is why the emperor never encountered it, it is evil when combined with the thoughts of man. Such as the Alliance having hope they can destroy the Horde, etc.

Either that or Pride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix View Post
    Which disproves your theory that it is JUST emotions. The fact that there is a Sha of Violence shows that the Sha can embody negative character traits too.
    It wasn't my theory.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Garrosh is going to control all 6/7 Sha and be a catalyst for them to reform as one, and also somehow control them, making him one of the few 'Corrupted' enemies we have to put down. :P

I'm calling that now.
    If he controlled/embodied all 7 Sha... Wouldn't that make him the mortal embodiment of Y'Shaarj reborn?
    "Pulsars are the bulimic cosmic anomalies..."

Sha of Procrastination - He'll show up sooner or later. Probably later.

Um... Sha of Violence? Violence isn't an emotion. It's a trait. To be violent.
    Neither is stabby but I FEEL STABBY!
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by PFloydWall View Post
    Sha of Lust sounds sexy
    first thing that comes to mind is this

(sorry this was the best vid i could find with the actual song)
    (and yes, this was a kid's movie)

Only known thing is that the seventh sha will come from the PC or something else.. We also know it is below pandaria, somewhere. And that it hasn't been unleashed... Perhaps the 7th head didn't breathe. Perhaps it has nothing to do with Garrosh, and Garrosh just comes in and steal the thing that makes the sha reappear or whatever sha artifact lies in that place, I could see it tie in with 5.3 ending the Pandaren campaign.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the Sha of Chaos could be interesting. It could strongly relate to the next expansion if it go for the old gods or the burning legion.

If he controlled/embodied all 7 Sha... Wouldn't that make him the mortal embodiment of Y'Shaarj reborn?
    No.

The Sha itself is the Black Energy Yshaarj cursed Pandaria with.

Shao Hao gave them life with his bad feelings and what not, and that's how they became the 6 Sha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha of Chaos imo, feels like that emotion is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    And now on a serious note I agree with this. A Sha of Lust would be... just not scary.
    /hello fellow Nottinghamresident.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Sha of Dominion - seeks to control/own everything and to quash any challenges to his power.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they are going to go a completely differnt direction with the 7th Sha. I think the 7th Sha will be the Sha of Life. (or Curse of Flesh)

Sha of MADNESS
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

My understanding is that the sha of violence embodies a desire for violence, the desire to do violent things. One could also call it the sha of bloodlust for example, though I'm still not sure if that counts as an emotion.

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    No.

The Sha itself is the Black Energy Yshaarj cursed Pandaria with.

Shao Hao gave them life with his bad feelings and what not, and that's how they became the 6 Sha.
    Yeah. Which leads me to believe that the reason the seventh hasn't appeared is that something has yet to trigger its rise into an actual sha, since shao hao apparently only activated six in his quest. I'm also currently under the impression that the six main sha w fight are the ones he sealed away, and the lesser ones are sha that have risen up due to recent events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha of Pride (or your 5th option).
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    Sha of Guilt.

What ability did the very first Sha you fight on Pandaria use against you? Overwhelming Guilt.

Where did the massive Sha that you first see on Pandaria go?

Those are the two reasons why I think the Seventh Sha is the Sha of Guilt. The Sha of Guilt also ties into Garrosh's story better than any of the other ones:

What was Garrosh's defining emotion before meeting Thrall? Guilt for what his father was supposed to have done.

Why is Garrosh so determined to make things better for the Orcs? Because they are suffering for what his father did.