Human Soldier, Adreniline rush for damage and duration, Alliance training for weapon damage and headshot damage, and fitness for health and shields. Did concussive shot instead of frag grenade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try using:

Adrenaline Rush - Hardening, Duration, Shield Boost
    Frag Grenade - Damage, Bleed Damage, Armour Piercing
    Alliance Training - Weapon Damage, Headshots, Weapon Damage
    Fitness - Durability, Shield Regeneration, Fitness Expert

Use your Mattock.

On Bronze and silver you could also go offensive evo's with Adrenaline rush.
    Last edited by Puck; 2013-01-20 at 11:59 PM.

Deleted
    Use Adrenaline to insta-reload too, don't use it at the start of a clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Use Adrenaline to insta-reload too, don't use it at the start of a clip.
    yea i do that

What should i mod my mattock with?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    yea i do that

What should i mod my mattock with?
    Depends what difficulty, bronze silver probably best to go with dmg + extended clip for more Adrenaline Rush bullets
    Higher would probably be dmg/armour piercing/clip or rare armour piercing/clip for more wall + guardian shots and less damage reduction on bosses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I wouldn't expect a new squadmate, it takes a huge amount of time and effort to incorporate them fully into the story. They'd need to have lines for almost every mission, it's a huge undertaking and the mission in the dlc would surely suffer for it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 12:22 PM ----------

I wouldn't, I pick Control and dislike Destroy. This dlc would be totally wasted on me and I'd be very disappointed. I do not want anymore ending dlc.
    And I can't think of a way to let Shepard survive Blue or Green nor can I think of a way that allows Red to discriminate between Reapers and other synthetics (otherwise I'd pick red all the time.) But hey, BW has better writers than I am so who knows.

Also, pretty happy today, got both Leviathan weapons (Argus and the Raider) out of a pack today!
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    And I can't think of a way to let Shepard survive Blue or Green nor can I think of a way that allows Red to discriminate between Reapers and other synthetics (otherwise I'd pick red all the time.) But hey, BW has better writers than I am so who knows.
    Well you could pay Bioware 30 dollars for an in-game YouTube video of the indoctrination theory. Thats about the only way an ending would work for all of the choices or a way around those choices.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't get it with a pull or something similar with an auto-aim?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Can't get it with a pull or something similar with an auto-aim?
    Tried to incinerate it, wouldn't curve right.
    Got it with Arc Grenades lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to incinerate it, wouldn't curve right.
    Got it with Arc Grenades lol
    Heh, yeah, sucks when that happens in the Single Player and you can't do anything but reload the last save. Worse, I suppose in MP, though I've yet to have it happen to me.
    Putin khuliyo

The leviathan dlc is it worth getting at all?

In a word: Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    The leviathan dlc is it worth getting at all?
    It's one of the best DLCs, IMO.

And I mean in the trilogy, not just in ME3.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 09:28 AM ----------

Blech, leader leaves on the extraction wave, wave restarts, full extraction . . . Mission Failure.

WTF
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    It's one of the best DLCs, IMO.

And I mean in the trilogy, not just in ME3.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 09:28 AM ----------

Blech, leader leaves on the extraction wave, wave restarts, full extraction . . . Mission Failure.

WTF
    Yeah Leviathan is the best DLC storywise. The things you learn are kinda cool and it has an impact on the campaign. Basically the things I missed in Omega.

I won´t spoil it but the missions are nice too.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...8/180#15651339

I back read some emails. I now know what Alex is talking about. It does seem like there is a small announce coming today. Stay tuned.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 06:23 PM ----------

Eurgh, nevermind. Apparently it's just about a Mass Effect armor in Dead Space 3. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it's good. Not quite on the level of shadow broker or overlord but real close and real compelling. definetly the best me3 dlc and better than the two me1 dlcs.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the game might have had a better feeling if we had a few more missions on Earth. Something that would explain a contingency plan.

Without any news of new dlc or any compelling games to play now. I'm really hoping that I can go forward in time to get SimCity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I think the game might have had a better feeling if we had a few more missions on Earth. Something that would explain a contingency plan.

Without any news of new dlc or any compelling games to play now. I'm really hoping that I can go forward in time to get SimCity.
    Yeah that has always been a big part of why I disliked the whole ending and stuff. The final mission on earth should have been much bigger and more epic. You know maybe multiple missions that required you to deploy your gathered forces and thus weaken the reapers.

Some sort of important decisions like in the suicide mission would have been epic. For example: You gathered the Rachni and Krogan clans and have to send them to the right front and it matters how many units they loose (much like the team mates that die in ME2 if wrongly deployed).

At least some more missions would have been super cool. I mean just destroying 2 reapers and a bunch of troops is kinda bland if you ask me.

BTW: I am still waiting for a solid reason why the Normandy was not able to just fly to the beam and drop Shepard off with a Mako like in Illos. After they redid the ending and added that scene where the Normandy hovers in front of Harbinger for like 5 minutes without being shot down. They could have added the real mission on the citadel.

Let´s say Joker drops Shepard off in front of the beam and he then goes to the citadel and has to fight through lots of enemies and stuff to reach the citadel controls.

The final mission I dream of would be this: The fleet enters the Sol system and Shepard boards a single-seater fighter (Trident or stuff) and you then have to defeat several enemies (much like Halo 4) I mean real SPACE COMBAT !! So after this has done the Normandy takes Shep to the beam and he enters it with his squad. On the citadel he discovers that it is infested with reaper forces and several Cererbus troops (incl. TIM) and maybe 2 reapers or stuff. After fighting to the citadel controls he deploys the crucible and destroys the reapers (of course he survives onboard of the Normandy).

Or what the fuck: He takes a fighter and goes to the citadel directly (like Didact´s ship in Halo 4) ... Much better than the current earth mission.

If you ask me then the utter lack of space combat is just stupid and I hope that it will be added to ME4.

Imagine Shepard in a fighter and Anderson radios "Do a barrel roll" Now that would be EPIC !!! (Legendary Star Fox quote )

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 09:28 AM ----------
    Dem thread is dead? Me have to reanimate da thread

Here it comes !!!

Sounds like people want a teaser about the upcoming DLC? We'll see what we can do
    5:09 PM - 21 Jan 13
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-01-23 at 02:31 PM.

Teaser about upcoming DLC? yes please!

I havent played much mass effect since im doing another sc2 campaign playthrough. Hots comming soon!

The reason this thread is so slow now is because Gravath is banned. They seriously need to stop banning him all the time.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster