Deleted

i came buckets..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    learn how to buy pink wards. Problem solved. She's so easy to counter but people can't be asked to get a pink ward to counter her pool which would make her an easy kill without defensive options.
    I always thought that hardest part was surviving 3 faceroll dashes, not getting her killed when you can.

And that Annie art.. too awesome :<.
    and that Garen skin :O... I may have to start playing Garen again....
    No chainsword...
    Last edited by mmoc064457dc87; 2013-01-21 at 02:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    oooh Wow! LOVE the splash art for Lu Bu Jarvan nice to see Red Hare in there, wouldn't be Lu Bu without Red Hare

Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    i love troll in LOL can get better wen a troll wins the game for you like that 20/2/12 sona killing evrybody till a surrender in my last ranked :]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    oooh Wow! LOVE the splash art for Lu Bu Jarvan nice to see Red Hare in there, wouldn't be Lu Bu without Red Hare

Oh yeaaaaaaaah Red Hare, forgot that was his wasn't it?
    I remember getting that saddle and being the fastest bitch on the map.
    Good ol' Dynasty Warriors 3, should play it again some time.

Did they seriously nerf Viktor? Wow... I don't know what to say anymore...

10+ Year Old Account
    Worse Akali game ever. I got wrecked by Lee Sin in top lane. Was not fun. We still won though because the Ezreal carried like a boss.

And I had a pretty awesome triple kill at the end. I baited the low health Taric and Ziggs to attack me while Ezreal killed the Shaco and Lee Sin. Kill them both. Then, Corki was about to kill me so I flashed into the nearby bush. He Ws in thinking I'm running away. Lol nope! Q, R, dead. Ace and a triple.

My team was pretty mad all game though. Brand was just like "Glad we didn't let you go mid." I probably would of fared better mid than top, since I could at least shroud. Stupid Lee Sin Q and E.

Wow that steal from mumu on FN.RC vs AZB

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 05:08 AM ----------

Yay ESL get fucked by not showing anything =/

10+ Year Old Account
    i came buckets..
    Riot has a whole slew of skins lined up that I will be purchasing. Every lunar revelry skin looks fantastic and I am buying them all excluding the corki one. Also.....

Space Marine Garen
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    Riot has a whole slew of skins lined up that I will be purchasing. Every lunar revelry skin looks fantastic and I am buying them all excluding the corki one.
    The only one of the set I actually like. (Won't be getting it though, don't like Corki)

I wanna see the Garen skin in-game before I decide if I really like it or not; splash art looks a bit off to me, and his sword seems too short in it.
    Hoping they release that Steel Legion lux skin too, I really liked it.

You should see the Chinese splash arts for Garen, a lot of them are just this tiny guy in a huge set of armor. (You can see them at LoL's Wikia page.)

All the skins look cool to me. Of course, I'm a fairly positive guy, but at least when it comes to the splash arts, they've gotten insanely awesome to look at.

Also why does everyone create 4 pages of talk when I'm sleeping jeez

Deleted
    Garen looks like a bad SC2 ripoff, I don't like it :<

I love the way the new garen skin looks. Reminds me a wee bit of isaac clarke(?) from deadspace. ALso, is he smashing Thresh in the face O.o?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    I love the way the new garen skin looks. Reminds me a wee bit of isaac clarke(?) from deadspace. ALso, is he smashing Thresh in the face O.o?
    Hahaa, I was wondering that myself!

Deleted
    Nononono, not more Garen players, PLEASE NO.
    It's almost like a Nidalee.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Did they seriously nerf Viktor? Wow... I don't know what to say anymore...
    I don't know why people think VIktor is anywhere near weak :/ He has quite insane damage, AoE CC and that ***** ultimate that will render you unable to counter due to the silence, which also does pretty high aoe damage.

Deleted
    I have always wondered why Viktor is so shunned as well, he has a great kit and very good damage, I don't get it o_O

Many people can't play him well. A friend of mine insists on playing him, yet misses his laser nearly nonestop.

A lot of champions are undervalued simply because people can't play them well.
    Sometimes also because it's not worth the effort and there are other champions that do the job with a lot less effort.

I mean, I've played Viktor (who is actually fun), Xerath, Syndra, all those. Wrecked every time. But I do notice the fact that you have to put in more effort compared to champs like Ryze (screw Muramana).

Deleted
    I feel sad for this Ahri who didn't win vs 4 of us (mmo forum) last night, I'd like to read their chat
    We have been carried by the pug with an amazing katarina....*palmface*

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    A lot of champions are undervalued simply because people can't play them well.
    Sometimes also because it's not worth the effort and there are other champions that do the job with a lot less effort.

I mean, I've played Viktor (who is actually fun), Xerath, Syndra, all those. Wrecked every time. But I do notice the fact that you have to put in more effort compared to champs like Ryze (screw Muramana).
    Yeah, they have disadvantages that other similar champions just don't have to deal with.
    Xerath and Heimerdinger are immobile(Locus of Power and turrets), but do quite a bit of damage
    Viktors CC isn't as reliable as many others and his laser is clunky to use(but amazing when you do get good at it)
    Syndra does a ton of singletarget damage with her ult, but outside of that she doesn't bring much iirc(haven't played Syndra myself)

And then you look at Ryze, who can do combo after combo for tons of damage, heal himself and do AoE with his ultimate, runs fast with his ultimate, has a click-target CC. Add the fact that his normal builds are quite tanky and he is basically the ideal caster.
    Orianna has great poke with her ball, a shield, a slow/speed up and her ultimate.
    Those were just a few examples I could come up with.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU