Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    I feel sad for this Ahri who didn't win vs 4 of us (mmo forum) last night, I'd like to read their chat
    We have been carried by the pug with an amazing katarina....*palmface*

Oh yeah, my sweet penta on trist!! oh yeah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Oh yeah, my sweet penta on trist!! oh yeah
    OMG u are?....u....are? oh shit
    Didn't we argue once in the forum and it ended with u banned?

Btw I was checking your lolking profile and I'd like to know what runes do you use to jungle noc thanks

Deleted
    OMG u are?....u....are? oh shit
    Didn't we argue once in the forum and it ended with u banned?

Btw I was checking your lolking profile and I'd like to know what runes do you use to jungle noc thanks
    I'm Sivalion in-game. I haven't been banned from mmoc before. *fk yeah*

I use AD reds, AD quints and armor yellows, mr/lvl (or flat) blues I think I have a mstery page called nocturne if u want that too

Deleted
    And yes that was your penta
    Is statikk shiv so good on tristana?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Don't bait out Lycoris, don't do it!
    Magnus is the most balanced hero in the entirety of ARTS history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Rest easy. He went to bed hours ago.
    Like I wouldn't read through the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I don't know why people think VIktor is anywhere near weak :/ He has quite insane damage, AoE CC and that ***** ultimate that will render you unable to counter due to the silence, which also does pretty high aoe damage.
    The silence is a pathetically short 0.5 seconds on cast. Make it stick to the cloud but make him unable to move the stormcloud and he's golden (Disruptor op etc)

Deleted
    I'm Sivalion in-game. I haven't been banned from mmoc before. *fk yeah*

I use AD reds, AD quints and armor yellows, mr/lvl (or flat) blues I think I have a mstery page called nocturne if u want that too
    Ok same runes as me but different masteries, I'm usually more offensive and it doesn't work...I'll try that.
    Oh, is not you....nice, better

Deleted
    Ok same runes as me but different masteries, I'm usually more offensive and it doesn't work...I'll try that.
    Oh, is not you....nice, better
    I'm such a nice guy

Yeah, I don't like offensive runes on dmg-oriented junglers, but it all comes down to what we're running in zhe team, I have a mastery page for it aswell, called Lee or smth i think

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 12:36 PM ----------

And yes that was your penta
    Is statikk shiv so good on tristana?

-img snip-
    No idea. I like the sparkles. And everyone who's actually good at ADC (as opposed to me) seem to build it.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-01-21 at 11:36 AM.

I'm such a nice guy

Yeah, I don't like offensive runes on dmg-oriented junglers, but it all comes down to what we're running in zhe team, I have a mastery page for it aswell, called Lee or smth i think

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 12:36 PM ----------

No idea. I like the sparkles. And everyone who's actually good at ADC (as opposed to me) seem to build it.
    Just do what I do and stack BTs, that way you don't need to worry about RNG crits, constantly moving for Shiv stacks or anything else. Just lifesteal all zhe damage.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Just do what I do and stack BTs, that way you don't need to worry about RNG crits, constantly moving for Shiv stacks or anything else. Just lifesteal all zhe damage.
    So there is actually people who stacks BT.

So there is actually people who stacks BT.
    Well, I rarely stack only BTs and boots. But I do use BT as a my main "filler" item if I can't think of anything else to get. So a build for lots of ADCs would look like Zerker Greaves, LW, IE, GA, PD/Shiv/Runaan's/Cleaver/BT and BT. And then there's Ez where I go Gauntlet, GA, Shiv and BTs.
    I like going Runaan's on most AA-focused ADCs(basically not Ezreal)

That said, you should probably never take my advice on what to build on an ADC, because thats my 2nd least played role(after top, where I just use one of my junglers/mids and pretend I'm playing in a broken version of mid)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-01-21 at 11:56 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    o.O My last game :
    Me (Soraka) and Kog bot. Kog takes first last hit after defending Kha @ blue. From grass pop Vayne , Ashe and MF. Double kill Vayne! 5minute mark , first turret lost. 10minute mark , 2nd bot turret lost. Crazy game as hell , of course lost.

I have to try 3adc bot!

I'm Sivalion in-game.
    So that's you! I was wondering about that. By the way, grats with penta.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Doesn't everyone complain about his ultimate and his Q these days? Along with Skewer being able to trap people on top of hills.
    Then again, knowing you, it was probably sarcastic.

The silence is a pathetically short 0.5 seconds on cast. Make it stick to the cloud but make him unable to move the stormcloud and he's golden (Disruptor op etc)
    Yeah, the silence is way too short. Especially considering Blitzcrank has the same thing on a 30-second cooldown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Doesn't everyone complain about his ultimate and his Q these days? Along with Skewer being able to trap people on top of hills.
    Then again, knowing you, it was probably sarcastic.
    Hello my name is Magnus I have a 1300 range charge, 5-second AoE stun, the best melee carry buff in existence and excellent laning capabilities.
    But it's alright Icefrog knows what he's doing.

Yeah, the silence is way too short. Especially considering Blitzcrank has the same thing on a 30-second cooldown.
    I'm not sure if they were just scared of copying Disruptor too hard but man, come on already.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Did they seriously nerf Viktor? Wow... I don't know what to say anymore...
    That they have no clue about what they are doing? The rework is going to be ok, i hope...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how some people are acting like these changes have gone through already. More importantly both of the site (that I read) that have PBE have notes about the fact that the changes are to the AIR Client and not into the GAME client and needs to be taken with a grain of salt. But whatever, who likes to read?

Just to put Reign of Gaming's notes here for anyone curious:

SUPER BIG IMPORTANT: It appears there is no game client with this patch yet, and only an air client patch, that is why AP and AD scaling is missing. Please ignore the scaling (ad/ap) numbers, as there is no way to confirm these yet without a game client patch. Also air client does not hold "range" data for all abilities, 0 are auto filled.

AGAIN READ: Do not rage about any nerfs yet, there is no way to verify changes yet. (however, the gameStats_en_US DB is showing this information for the air client..). However things can differ from air client and game client on the PBE, this is why I do not want to say "confirmed"
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-01-21 at 12:50 PM.

Deleted
    You should see the Chinese splash arts for Garen, a lot of them are just this tiny guy in a huge set of armor. (You can see them at LoL's Wikia page.)

All the skins look cool to me. Of course, I'm a fairly positive guy, but at least when it comes to the splash arts, they've gotten insanely awesome to look at.

Also why does everyone create 4 pages of talk when I'm sleeping jeez
    Chinese Sanguine Garen looks like Gawain from Fire Emblem 9/10 (PoR/RD, Ike's dad) lol.
    Rugged Garen looks exactly the same except with thunder in the back.
    Commando Garen looks kinda off with the spin, he doesn't look fierce enough :/
    The rest: Ehh... I dunno.

Well I guess Magnus is stronk, 5 sec stun, AD steroid with cleave, and the ult makes people get together so his cleave is even more ridiculous, lol.
    I still want to try a super wombo combo once though, Crix Ult + ES ult + Magnus ult or DS vacuum/wall, and then something like Disruptor Ult or Enigma or something, FLASHY LIGHTS.

Chinese Sanguine Garen looks like Gawain from Fire Emblem 9/10 (PoR/RD, Ike's dad) lol.
    Rugged Garen looks exactly the same except with thunder in the back.
    Commando Garen looks kinda off with the spin, he doesn't look fierce enough :/
    The rest: Ehh... I dunno.
    I was thinking more about things like Darkforge Garen. Those shoulders are larger than his head, not to mention his actual armor.

Enigma
    BLAAACK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!

Deleted
    I was thinking more about things like Darkforge Garen. Those shoulders are larger than his head, not to mention his actual armor.

BLAAACK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!
    I always thought the Rugged Garen splash/ingame model looked off, he is waaaaaaay too skinny in that skin. (Harhar)
    I feel like he should just be a robust, musculine, thick armored man-mode champion who goes where he pleases (Mundo with armor), but Rugged Garen doesn't give me that feel.
    Also @ Darkforge Garen,l I think he looks way too much like Darius in that splash, huge shoulderpads and this murder-like face.

@Black Hole, Imagine everyone on the team having radiance lol.

Deleted
    @Black Hole, Imagine everyone on the team having radiance lol.
    Radiance burn doesn't stack, even across multiple heroes.
    Well I guess Magnus is stronk, 5 sec stun, AD steroid with cleave, and the ult makes people get together so his cleave is even more ridiculous, lol.
    Not stronk, blatantly overpowered.

I can tell this is a LoL thread.

Fortunately I don't play Dota 2 seriously enough to meet Magnus too often.

Also, I always imagined Rugged Garen being set in more of a "fantasy"-esque world, considering his clothes. I can't think of a world where I could draw a parallel right now, but people in those kinda fantasy-games are always ridiculously powerful without having the body to support it.

I think it looks badass anyway, though I have to admit I like the splash art a bit more than the in-game skin.