Troll haste cap for arcane?

So I did some searching and found a post (can't link apparently since I'm a nub) which seems to suggest that about 6000 haste rating puts you at the cap during BL while berserking. However, nobody ever really responded to it and I don't know if it's accurate.

so, I ask you guys: what is the haste cap for a troll? is it really 6000?

Edit: after some calcs.. Its ~6000 with frost armor and ~9400 with mage armor
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2013-01-21 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how Arcane plays well with Haste, wouldn'it be somewhat beneficial to go straight to the Bloodlust haste cap and then use Berserking while not under Heroism but use it to boost your damage in other times? And this is purely because of the mana regen gained from Haste which is useful 99% of the time and not only during short cooldowns.

Edit: I love that typo so much I'm gonna keep it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    Considering how Arcane plays well with Haste, wouldn'it be somewhat beneficial to go straight to the Bloodlust haste cap and then use Berserking while not under Heroism but use it to boost your damage in other times? And this is purely because of the mana regen gained from Haste which is useful 99% of the time and not only during short cooldowns.

Edit: I love that typo so much I'm gonna keep it.
    Personally what I'm doing is running 6343 Haste (for extra tick on Nether Tempest) and then reforging any excess haste into mastery, seems to be working well for now. SLIGHTLY under GCD cap (0.99s casts) but it's not really noticeable.