Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Would you like to live in a "house" like this?

Was just looking around, and found 2 of these for sale in my city. I thought the price was quite redicules compared to what you get in terms of size etc, $507 575. Not sure why someone would buy it, sure a mobile home is pretty cool in some ways I guess, but it's not like you will be able to move it anywhere fast by sea ;P

3 Rooms
    53 m²
    Distance to the sea 9 meters (you don't say)
    Monthly costs - $1748/month
    Broadband, TV, Telephone - $58, 100 mbit, 18 tv channels, telephone.

More photos
    http://www.booli.se/bostad/villa/maj...1098473/bilder
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Nope, the internet probably sucks ass.

Edit: Also seasickness

That is kind of cool but I don't think I'd pay that much for it. You would have a bunch of marina fees on top of the price of the 'boat'.

Edit -> looked at the extended pictures, it looks pretty nicely appointed, but still...
    Last edited by obdigore; 2013-01-22 at 11:53 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    How is that 9 meters from the sea? That said tho I would rather buy a real boat for my money and not a barge with a house ontop of it.

Deleted
    No, I much prefer apartments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zombie proof house.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    That is kind of cool but I don't think I'd pay that much for it. You would have a bunch of marina fees on top of the price of the 'boat'.
    "Båtplats"("boat parking") is included in the monthly costs though. So thats not really an issue, but it's quite small for that price. You could get twice that for the same money.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    depends on the weather, were i live, certaintly not, no thanks, but in a warmer area, hell yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Its to much for 53 m². However nice design. The only thing I would argue about is the window at the toilet.

Whole world is watching me taking a dump.

Overall nice "house", still dont think the internet connection is viable.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Zombie proof house.
    Zombies float bro, all those gasses a rotting corpse got in them! ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    "Båtplats"("boat parking") is included in the monthly costs though. So thats not really an issue, but it's quite small for that price. You could get twice that for the same money.
    So he is renting it out for $1748/month? Or is he selling it for $507,575?

Wait... are those prices in Dollars or Krona? Because it it is Krona that isn't bad at all. If it is dollars it is pretty expensive, but I don't know local prices in Sweden, clearly.

Way too expensive.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

The price is a real turn-off, outside of the price I probably could quite happily.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So he is renting it out for $1748/month? Or is he selling it for $507,575?

Wait... are those prices in Dollars or Krona? Because it it is Krona that isn't bad at all. If it is dollars it is pretty expensive, but I don't know local prices in Sweden, clearly.
    Selling, but it's a cost calculation for everything one needs to live comfortably, electricty, water etc

It's in dollars!

10+ Year Old Account
    hey rich people do dumb things all the time
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

Deleted
    Ignoring the price tag it looked quite good until I saw that the bathroom window is right next to the toilet and there are no blinds/curtains!

I love that this high quality, expensive, lavish property is connected to land by a standard plank of wood.

First thing I thought of:

When Holland won the European cup. Better not buy one of those in Amsterdam

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    First thing I thought of:

When Holland won the European cup. Better not buy one of those in Amsterdam
    rofl, better be ready to cut the ropes and set sail when that happens!

I'd rather buy a real luxury yacht for less than that.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."