Page 42 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Woot another win with Eve. This time vs Kass. This game was fun as hell. 3-0 so far tonight. 5-0 with eve games.

**EDIT**
    OMFG another win. I got really pissed cause Tryn kept dying to Panth and bot was dying, and out came super Jax. I was getting doubles left and right. Kept counter strike Nunu and Galios ults.

Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-13 at 06:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep going, you're going to lose a game or more sometime soon but keep playing Pan.
    Hey everyone

Now I'm not normally one to say this. But we won this game because of me. I saved them from death so many times. But the thing that cinched it was cause of me. We were down to our last 2 turrets, everyone died as I was rezzing. they pushed the turret without healing. I got a double kill on Morde and Olaf, and chased MF out of the base, then I just supported my ass off. Throwing out silences on Sona, getting heals and my Lockets shield, plus the Wraith's slowing them down for us to run or catch while I spammed starcall. My team kept fighting with each other and I just stayed calm, and quite, and focused on supporting.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    31-6-9 as Lee? Dayum.
    Im between 1150-1200 rating so it's nothing all to good.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is my first season playing ranked. i normally just play normal games but i figured i would try out ranked a couple weeks ago. by far my best game yet i think. will probably post the replay in the "ask for advice thread" as im constantly trying to better myself.

edit : whoops, feel like a dumbass cause i forgot to block out the names on the right

Last edited by dokilar; 2013-01-13 at 01:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    this is my first season playing ranked. i normally just play normal games but i figured i would try out ranked a couple weeks ago. by far my best game yet i think. will probably post the replay in the "ask for advice thread" as im constantly trying to better myself.

edit : whoops, feel like a dumbass cause i forgot to block out the names on the right
    I never block the names myself, one of my friends actually said he liked having his name on here.
    Not like anyone pays attention to the names anyway.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I never block the names myself, one of my friends actually said he liked having his name on here.
    Not like anyone pays attention to the names anyway.
    ive posted screenshots earlier in this thread where i didnt block the names out but as i was looking thru some past pages seems like the mods kinda want you too. i think about everyone who frequents the LoL forum here is fairly mature and i dont really suspect anyone would ridicule anyone for a bad game or a horrible build so i dont see the point personally but if its requested/suggested to block out the names i reckon ill do it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pantheon Irelia kill lane bot.

Result of a Darius who doesn't run around going DUNKMASTER

I was tender, yet firm. And made the Vi jungler rage quit. got first blood when he went to gank mid. The gank failed, and I was chilling in the upper river bush watching, and waiting at level 2 very close to 3, I already took his red, when I was about to leave I hit level 3, took Q, and Vi moved close to the bush I was in, I pinged, Q'd and lept on him, Ahri followed and we obliterated him. HE said "Goodbye guys, report me if you want i don't care".

Another victory with Eve. 6-0 with her so far.

7-0 with Eve, and I'm back over 900.

Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-16 at 08:25 AM.

Deleted
    Had a fun game as Nunu together with GP in bottom lane
    Ziggs had a big mouth thought calling us luckers and flaming against his own teammates :/

I was forced into supporting all night.

Deleted
    I never really get any awesome games with Lee (Like 30-0 or something), they always end up with like 10-3-10 or something.
    Did something like it in Ranked just now, stole Maokai's blue with smite, by taking an early ward ( hunter's machete + ward + pots )then got first blood on Akali with a Q aimed in her cloud.
    During the game I made some epic plays that keep reminding me to get lolreplay, but in the end I still don't get it.
    Cho owned top by himself and I made sure mid and bot were winning, and I even stole ALL of Maokai's blues, great game!

Only started playing 3 weeks ago but i found this match i just finished to be quite fun specially due to the duration of it

editing smaller pic

Last edited by Kurioxan; 2013-01-20 at 02:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a pretty decent game I should say considering I rarely play Draven.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Jarvan kill lane and not a single fuck was given

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    Jarvan kill lane and not a single fuck was givenhttp://i.imgur.com/yx0yl3M.jpg
    You have to try the demacia dunk lane sometime. You run Jarvan and Xin Zhao and just destroy the poor AD carry. If they get hit by either charge or the banner combo they are basically dead if they don't have flash.

Deleted

I had a shit game, was lagging like shit, but hey. We were at our last 2 nexus turrets for about 30 min. They attacked our base around 6 times, most of which with baron buff but we kept holding them off. We took a risk and stole a baron, won a teamfight (killed all but Shen i think) and pushed into their base and got their nexus just before they revived.

Never surrender games, kids!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat Tristana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not my best game, By far...

BUT, I had to clone fight another Lux and I played against my #1 MOST HATED CHAMPION EVAR F*CKING VEIGAR! (Worst designed champion in LoL imo) I hate going mid too, but I was forced to go mid so eh. Worked out well.

LOL found this one on my Imgur from about 6 months ago. Played as troll Yi playing with my newbie friend (Malz) bot lane. Everyone was flaming me on the enemy team because my Q was one shotting them. So I though I'd make it easier by buying 4 IF.

Deleted
    Was forced to support, so decided to try thresh out.

Damn, he's pretty fun tbh. And I felt like a boss, because It was so easy to save peoples lives with either a W or a Q-E combo.

Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-01-26 at 12:05 AM.