Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    How am I entitled for pointing out how me and hundreds of other consumers were wronged? He said that quote after it was released.
    Being wronged seems to be a typical American emotion. (This literally happens nowhere else in the world) O.M.G you spilled hot coffee on my leg by accident?! You wronged me. Sue, SUe SUE! Diablo III, now that's a can full of promises that still haven't all come true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Being wronged seems to be a typical American emotion. (This literally happens nowhere else in the world) O.M.G you spilled hot coffee on my leg by accident?! You wronged me. Sue, SUe SUE! Diablo III, now that's a can full of promises that still haven't all come true.
    Yeah that is a typical american trait to be honest. If you look at the lawsuits that are won there then you will notice that americans sue the craziest things (like the coffee thing you mentioned).

Claiming that Bethesda has wronged you is kinda silly if you compare to other fail games (like D3) which make Skyrim on the PS3 look like a perfect game.

Can we not do the nation bashing thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for Issgard before launching another round of Skyrim.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Well you will be waiting at least a few more months...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Well you will be waiting at least a few more months...
    I've been busy with 3d lately so I don't mind waiting.

Holy crap. That looks like the first mod that could actually rival a Bathesda DLC. Elsweyr came close but was rather short.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Can anyone recommend any super high quality mods that might easily be missed? (new, havent really taken root or just not so well known) Have to be lore friendly, not skimpy, slutty etc. though. Also all NPC dialogue needs to be well voiced if it's a conversation or a quest. Otherwise they could be anything, homes, armor mods, retextures... but I'm especially looking for a good vampire mod and something that gives items, especially gems, gold etc. more realistic prices. 1000 septims for a perfect diamond seems ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Holy crap. That looks like the first mod that could actually rival a Bathesda DLC. Elsweyr came close but was rather short.
    There is an old youtube of some of it.

Prometheus takes his time but does some really great work.

There is an old youtube of some of it.

Prometheus takes his time but does some really great work.
    Oh man that looks fucking incredible :O never been one for quest mods but I'll have to give that one a try.

Deleted
    Getting SLI sometime soon. Really pissed that I have to cap the framerate in Skyrim lest things break. I hate console ports :/.. (Yes, I am almost certain this technical limitation came to be because of it being mostly designed for the box.)
    This 120 hz monitor is proving to be more of a curse than increase in enjoyment; Having tried it once, I can't live without the smoothness.
    Then it hurts my eyes to play even below 80 fps. Limiting FPS in skyrim also seems to give me massive amounts of input lag.
    Anyhow, going for another playthrough sometime soon.. possibly bloat it with more graphics mods to make the fps cap bearable ;o.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    First of all, I'm not American. And secondly, how on Earth is a company knowingly selling me a broken product not being wronged or me overeacting?

Are you guys so deep in your fandom that you seriously just downplay any wrong bethesda does to spilling coffee? THey lied and sold hundreds of customers a broken product to maximize their profit, how is this not wrong?

Seriously, I cannot make it any clearer:

Quote before release: "Yes, PS3 and 360 have reached a good place of parity….framerate, fidelity, etc. The PS3 version is getting a ton of attention”.

Quote after Release: “The way our dynamic stuff and our scripting works, it’s obvious it gets in situations where it taxes the PS3. And we felt we had a lot of it under control."

Those two statements contradict each other, which means they were lying about the quality of the product to maximize their profits at release. So please enlighten me how this could be considered okay?
    Last edited by Puck; 2013-01-22 at 08:21 PM.

GOOD GOD, will you just drop it?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    GOOD GOD, will you just drop it?!
    I am discussing Skyrim. Don't like it? Don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I am discussing Skyrim. Don't like it? Don't post.
    You are singing the exact same bitchy tune over and over.

I don't suppose anyone has any good suggestions for a nice mage armor mod? Haven't really found many interesting mage armors >.>

Look on the clothing thread for mods in skyrimnexus. There is one that has 600 mage/clothing outfits but it's mostly revealing stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Look on the clothing thread for mods in skyrimnexus. There is one that has 600 mage/clothing outfits but it's mostly revealing stuff.
    That was my main problem with Nexus for Oblivion as well. There are some good armor sets and clothing options, but a lot of it is content that's either revealing or clashes with the general design direction of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Yeah I've seen that one lol. It's nearly all for females that shows probably 70-80% of their entire body, and I don't play a female =3 most mage armor mods for males probably aren't going to be downloaded all that much so they won't show up till much later in the clothing section which is why I asked here, in case anyone knows of one that may be interesting

It's quite an endeavor. While that part of the island looks great, if this is going to be even more massive and stick with the ES theme of exploration then the there needs to be nearly no invisible walls. Also, it's the questing/story and people that make things memorable so the voice acting and all those other things should be addressed as well.

I'm not saying it's impossible or that I'm ready for disappointment, just that I'm all of a sudden having enormously high expectations for this mod .

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has any good suggestions for a nice mage armor mod? Haven't really found many interesting mage armors >.>
    Like someone said, the nexus is full of them. I'll recommend the Tribunal robes: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20077
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15