Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Looking forward to the fixes and changes really want to see the fixes for the classes

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    And then it is going to be april and may when march hits and feb only had a 3 day one time event where the island becomes useless and theres nothing to do on the island.

See where this is going?
    did anyone actully belive in everything they say? but its never wrong i guess if people belive

Confirmed no new dragons, cantha, or mounts.

Let there be FIRE
    mounts? really?

Hm. That doesn't seem to mention any actual content in the patch(s). Just features.

Erm. Not sure what to take form that blog post other than hallow advertisement.

Well at least it looks pretty.

Did you get your account resolved, Fencers?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Hm. That doesn't seem to mention any actual content in the patch(s). Just features.

Erm. Not sure what to take form that blog post other than hallow advertisement.
    The content is the story starting to unfold in Diessa Plataeu and The Wayfarer Foothills. They aren't going to spoil what the story is. Part of GW2 is exploration and discovery. Gotta head over there and see what the refugees are talking about. I would pay attention to NPC chatter as i dont think anything big is going to happen. Just setting up the story for the coming months like colin has been saying.

Because of the concept art of an asian man riding a horse. Also people thinking fire and ice is the war between the 2 dragons.
    I don't really think people were expecting anything like that at all. And even to think stuff like that sounds...ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    The content is the story starting to unfold in Diessa Plataeu and The Wayfarer Foothills. They aren't going to spoil what the story is. Part of GW2 is exploration and discovery. Gotta head over there and see what the refugees are talking about. I would pay attention to NPC chatter as i dont think anything big is going to happen. Just setting up the story for the coming months like colin has been saying.
    Yeah, pretty much this. I see it being done similarly to the War in Kryta and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    I don't really think people were expecting anything like that at all. And even to think stuff like that sounds...ridiculous.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post1265016

It started small, quickly crushed to death by regina

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post1265016

It started small, quickly crushed to death by regina
    Still. Just very very very lost people would consider that. Which is why sounds ridiculous. Not really saying it didn't happen or anything. It's the same thing if I go ask on the forums now "Is it true that the new box of fun comes with a new playeable race?" OMG! It's just too unrealistic and silly, you can even tell how little excited girl/boy the post "sounds".

And wth...Why people still say "Don't put it on gem store, pwease?" If it's all the same? They should rename to Goldy Gem Store....

Because of the concept art of an asian man riding a horse. Also people thinking fire and ice is the war between the 2 dragons.
    Hmm, i can see the Primordus/Jormag thing, me personally i didnt think of it, but thats because im dumb as a stone, but cantha and mounts..what?

Cantha will most likely be an expansion and mounts..doubt we ever see them in game.

Well if they ever do put in mounts, I demand that a Siege Devourer be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Did you get your account resolved, Fencers?
    Not yet.

The hacker changed my password. So I can't even login. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    So you are saying the content is.. NPC chatter. Gotcha.

Well, i think he meant that you should discover the content yourself. Like listen to the NPC chatter, maybe someone will say something in the line of "I heard that one of the scouts was talking about some big Flame Legion Cauldron near their headquarters in Diessau..." and then when you search around you find this cauldron and an event chain starts or something in the lines of that.

I'd love it if content was by discovery and not led to you by your nose. But I may be in the minority in that type of thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love it if content was by discovery and not led to you by your nose. But I may be in the minority in that type of thinking.
    I would love and hate this, if I had more time omg I'd be going berserk for this! However if there's the chance that my time restraint would mean I'd be unable to discover it, and then I don't discover it in time I'd be pretty angry =(
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

man Zito what happened to you? I can't believe how you turned out... I guess Mesmer-treatment made you just too angry

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 01:02 AM ----------

@Fencers: do you use the Authenticator?

LOL:
    Last edited by Maarius; 2013-01-23 at 12:12 AM.

man Zito what happened to you? I can't believe how you turned out... I guess Mesmer-treatment made you just too angry
    I still like the game, the bull shit they pull with mesmers combined with the bull shit of lost isle made me lose my religion

Debating on rerolling to necro but ugh I hate leveling :3

Debating on rerolling to necro but ugh I hate leveling :3
    Even in a game that is so easy to level such as this?

Necros are fun, I don't recommend a minion based necro though, wells are the way to go.

Even in a game that is so easy to level such as this?

Necros are fun, I don't recommend a minion based necro though, wells are the way to go.
    I don't really see well necros anymore, everyone pretty much understands you dodge roll out of bad stuff. Minion ai still wonked though.

What I really miss is ritualists but I miss their healing more which won't come back :/
    Last edited by zito; 2013-01-23 at 12:25 AM.

Well I meant for pve. For pvp, I have no idea.

Well I meant for pve. For pvp, I have no idea.
    Oh for pve well is ok, minion ai still bad. I just don't like wells.