View Poll Results: What do you think of cross-realm zones?

Voters
858. This poll is closed
  • I like it

346 40.33%
  • I hate it

339 39.51%
  • I don't care.

173 20.16%
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Feels like BC again when all servers were jam packed. I'm fine with it. Then again, people are also whining about PvP on PvP servers nowadays (which is just flat out funny), so it's hard to take anything people say seriously anymore. Things sure have changed that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Really being inconvenienced is not a con, interesting????
    When you are trying to debate about the core/essence of something, no. The 2 seater mount problem is a bug they are working on. When its fixed, there will be no reason to discuss it. In essence, it has nothing to do with CRZ's were implemented for, and do. It is a problem with software/coding causing a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    When you are trying to debate about the core/essence of something, no. The 2 seater mount problem is a bug they are working on. When its fixed, there will be no reason to discuss it. In essence, it has nothing to do with CRZ's were implemented for, and do. It is a problem with software/coding causing a bug.
    Really what if the FIX is taking it out of the game..

*add* and FYI a inconvenience is a con no matter what you say.... (no and's if's or but's about it.)
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2013-01-22 at 11:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, the fix is making it work with CRZ. They are already on it, just a matter of time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    No, the fix is making it work with CRZ. They are already on it, just a matter of time now.
    really where is that posted or do you work for blizzard?

All I've seen is it's "complicated"...

*add* and FYI a inconvenience is a con no matter what you say.... (no and's if's or but's about it.)
    No, they are working on it. How about this instead: We should take 2 seater mounts out of the game, because there is a bug that causes a dismount.

If you want to talk about the bugs of something, you can report them in game, or on the WoW forums. If you just want to make them known to this community, I believe there is a sub forum specifically for bugs.

And no, bugs do not count as a con.

CRZ is a marvellous piece of tech, it is good that Blizz made it.
    Now there are only some unimportant tweeks left for it to satisfy whinies, who, of course, want THEIR mobs, THEIR pets, THEIR nodes and THEIR fair pvp on pvp server.
    The only thing that needs tuning, imo, is battle pets spawn rates. For minigame as it is in WoW, collecting sone idiotic Minfernal etc becomes a real curse and takes too much effort and time. Of course, rare is called rare for a reason, but to be honest, it is much simplier nowadays to catch Lost Proto/Eonaxx than to find some crappy Minfernal to tame, so it is not Rare now, it is much closer to Uber-Legendary or Artifact quality, lol. Must have fixed spawn or something, forcing a player to camp spawn point sitting afk-online 24/7 is a plain dumb game design.

really where is that posted or do you work for blizzard?

All I've seen is it's "complicated"...
    Its been in multiple tweets/forum posts than have been posted in this thread.

Deleted
    Ganking is not bullying, that is ridiculous.
    Yeah lets just leave that discussion for the thread with the fat lock on it.

Also, Halaa didn't have a 10v10 option. It was most certainly unbalanced for either faction most of the time.
    I am talking about organized premade battles here where PvP players of both factions would meet. You never heard of those now, did you?

[...]
    Who the hell are you to decide what counts as a con?

As the great philosopher once told "silence, paladin."

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Yeah lets just leave that discussion for the thread with the fat lock on it.

I am talking about organized premade battles here where PvP players of both factions would meet. You never heard of those now, did you?

As the great philosopher once told "silence, paladin."
    No, ganking is not bullying.

You were referencing Halaa, I was only stating there is no way to make that "fair" at all.

If you want to discuss the bugs, do it on a bugs forums. Its not a con. You can reverse that to yourself: Who are you to decide what is a con?

Again, its not a con because its an accident and unintended. Should we take out 2 seater mounts, because its involved in the bug?
    Last edited by Self Inflicted Wounds; 2013-01-23 at 12:16 AM.

No, they are working on it. How about this instead: We should take 2 seater mounts out of the game, because there is a bug that causes a dismount.

If you want to talk about the bugs of something, you can report them in game, or on the WoW forums. If you just want to make them known to this community, I believe there is a sub forum specifically for bugs.

this is getting us no where, I 'm allowed my opinion and you yours , even if it's wrong.

this is getting us no where, I 'm allowed my opinion and you yours , even if it's wrong.
    The problem is, you aren;t even really responding to what I say. Answer some simple questions:

1) WoW launched with many bugs, should we have called it a bad game and scrapped it because of these bugs?

2)LFD was also launched with bugs, should we now, or have at its launch taken it out of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    glad I'm not the only one to notice that..

glad I'm not the only one to notice that..
    So, not going to answer my questions? If you want to talk about bugs, go to the bug forum.

So, not going to answer my questions? If you want to talk about bugs, go to the bug forum.

Now he's telling people what they can post and can't post here, wow..

this thread is about CRZ and and the bugs are part of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Bugs are most certainly a con.
    BUT usually they are TEMPORARY downsides of new stuff that eventually get rectified.

I guess that's why Lemon doesn't count bugs as cons.

Now he's telling people what they can post and can't post here, wow..

this thread is about CRZ and and the bugs are part of it
    Are you not going to answer my questions?

Yes, there are actually forums rules.

The problem is, you aren;t even really responding to what I say. Answer some simple questions:

1) WoW launched with many bugs, should we have called it a bad game and scrapped it because of these bugs?

2)LFD was also launched with bugs, should we now, or have at its launch taken it out of the game?

1: Did wow just launch? (think it's 8 years old now)
    2: did LFD break other parts of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Bugs are most certainly a con.
    BUT usually they are TEMPORARY downsides of new stuff that eventually get rectified.

I guess that's why Lemon doesn't count bugs as cons.
    I say that because a con is an argument AGAINST something. A bug isn't intended, and will be fixed. When discussing the core of something, its just improper, and very poor logic against something.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 07:25 PM ----------

1: Did wow just launch? (think it's 8 years old now)
    2: did LFD break other parts of the game?
    You didn't answer my questions. Please answer them without asking questions.

Thanks.

Are you not going to answer my questions?

Yes, there are actually forums rules.
    then report my post if you believe I broke some rule or apply for A mod position, other than that what gives you the right to tell people how to post..