Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    "you'd see game design change from one extreme to the other with every single patch" Or incase of the Shaman once a blue moon which results ina complete change of playstyle and missing totems given to other classes....

Yay more farm = Mogu Charm of Fate.

On the next tweet Ghostecrawler will say again that Wow isnt only farming :P

Yeah sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think that Elder Scrolls Online vid kinda hit the uncanny valley...

I think the secret new MoP feature will be...

Hourlies. Finally you can do quests every hour instead of every day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    I think that Elder Scrolls Online vid kinda hit the uncanny valley...
    It reminded me of the Vanilla WoW trailer. Just some random fighting w/o any meaning at all. I thought we were past crap like that.
    But then again, TES games aren't exactly known for their super awesome stories anyway.

Dat HotS trailer. Nerd. Chills.

I want more. More more more.

Wait...

We do the new dailies and get a chance to win extra coins... that we won't be using in the new raid?

Epic trailer is epic

10+ Year Old Account
    We do the new dailies and get a chance to win extra coins... that we won't be using in the new raid?
    Part of the catch up mechanisms for alts and newbies

Quote Originally Posted by KaruzeLek View Post
    Yay more farm = Mogu Charm of Fate.

On the next tweet Ghostecrawler will say again that Wow isnt only farming :P

Yeah sure.
    if that's the most efficient way of getting gear, shouldn't you also raid 70 hours a week during progress? that is also a very efficient way, no time to eat dinner and sleep u gotta raid non stop right, anything less and you're not earning your maximum potential loot.

btw that was sarcasm because you're not forced to do anything, not forced to do dailies, not forced to raid 10 hours a day during progress, its a choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Wait...

i'd like to know that too. was looking forward to more coins/week because our 10m loot RNG was pretty bad this tier.

had 17 opportunities for an upgrade between will hero, lei shi nhc and lei shi hero, still sporting an upgraded lfr lei shi gun. similar issues for other items. bah.

Anyone else notice that in the Content Difficulty Feedback thread on the EU forums the people complaining the most about the game being faceroll are posting from monks? That makes me laugh. Monks are pretty faceroll in my opinion at this moment in game play. I find this delightfully hilarious.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Croga View Post
    Elder charms..... Because different tokens for different tiers was dropped after TBC we now reintroduce them but with a different name?......
    You don't remember Wotlk apparently. Each new tier brought a new emblem type.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenpaw View Post
    Doesn't make a difference since the Lesser Charms of Good Fortune will still be needed to get the new Mogu Charm of Fate; at the same exchange rate.
    Still can get them through pet battles and not some loot box from dailies.

Deleted
    I'd say, the new feature will be trispec

Yay, ensue the "This mmo will kill WoW!!"-crowd...

That being said, I can't wait for it...looks interesting.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    It reminded me of the Vanilla WoW trailer. Just some random fighting w/o any meaning at all. I thought we were past crap like that.
    But then again, TES games aren't exactly known for their super awesome stories anyway.
    Whaaatt??

The infighting between Gods in Morrowind (ES3) and its expac were awesome! And the side stories (vampire cults, rebellions, guild leader intrigues) were really great.

Please don't judge TES by Oblivion. (I haven't had a chance to try Skyrim).

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruncholyo View Post
    Whaaatt??

The infighting between Gods in Morrowind (ES3) and its expac were awesome! And the side stories (vampire cults, rebellions, guild leader intrigues) were really great.

Please don't judge TES by Oblivion. (I haven't had a chance to try Skyrim).
    Meh, honestly, Bethesda games are good - their stories are not. Also Oblivion > Skyrim.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I'm pretty sure those were the three different factions in the game who are all fighting for control over Cyrodiil. Wouldn't say it was without meaning but you would probably have to know a little about the story of the game to get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Am I missing something here or is the bluetard completely disregarding weekly valor cap? How is the old model not better in every way, and more flexible. Just let people do 7 in a day if they want and then give the smaller amount of valor after that. I mean how friggin dumb are the blues to not see this solution?
    what if you can't log on every day but you can log on longer on another day. Then you can actually cap valor for the week