Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceships View Post
    I'm pretty sure those were the three different factions in the game who are all fighting for control over Cyrodiil. Wouldn't say it was without meaning but you would probably have to know a little about the story of the game to get the point.
    Well 4 factions, if you cound the Empire trying to hold the tower-thingy.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    Hopefully they wont reset the Lesser charms and give money like they always do. (For example; the old WSG / AV commendations)
    If you gonna need to get the New Mogu charms, I can't see any reason to reset the smal. It would be really bad, since I'm sitting on neraly 2.5k lesser atm..
    Pretty sure they won't reset the current charms since they are only usuable in the current raids. The whole talk of reset only started because they said they didn't want people to use them in the new raid, and having new coins for that raid solves that.

I'd like to see a feature allowing guilds to quasi-merge - perhaps only guild chat. Thus allowing each individual guild to maintain their own guild bank, events, etc but perhaps they share guild chat.

I think it would bring back some amazing life to low pop realms and primarily social/leveling guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruncholyo View Post
    The infighting between Gods in Morrowind (ES3) and its expac were awesome! And the side stories (vampire cults, rebellions, guild leader intrigues) were really great.

Please don't judge TES by Oblivion. (I haven't had a chance to try Skyrim).
    Never played Morrowind and never will.
    Played Oblivion and Skyrim, both main story lines were utterly disappointing for me.
    Yeah side quests were nicely done in Oblivion, didn't do much of these in Skyrim though. Mage college ones were cool.

I'm pretty sure those were the three different factions in the game who are all fighting for control over Cyrodiil. Wouldn't say it was without meaning but you would probably have to know a little about the story of the game to get the point.
    Yeah that's what I suspected. Elves looked like those mean Thalmor(?) guys from Skyrim.
    I don't have in depth knowledge of TES lore though.
    Still it's looks like random PvP action very much like WoW Vanilla and TBC just... well... a lot less epic. Also there were no reptilian or feline characters present... boo Bethesda. :<

(personal opinion of course)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Never played Morrowind and never will.
    Played Oblivion and Skyrim, both main story lines were utterly disappointing for me.
    Yeah side quests were nicely done in Oblivion, didn't do much of these in Skyrim though. Mage college ones were cool.

Yeah that's what I suspected. Elves looked like those mean Thalmor(?) guys from Skyrim.
    I don't have in depth knowledge of TES lore though.
    Still it's looks like random PvP action very much like WoW Vanilla and TBC just... well... a lot less epic. Also there were no reptilian or feline characters present... boo Bethesda. :<

(personal opinion of course)
    Actually yes... In the first bit underground, you see an argonian fall to the ground (you can see his spikes and tail) besides the Argonian look fuck-all wierd in TESO. And the armored figures with wierd skull-helmets protecting the High Elf in the end, are Khajiit. No orcs or redguards though... So boo indeed!

And yeah the factions are wierd, the Thalmor doesn't exist as such since TESO takes place 1000 years before the first TES game, but the factions are still wierd and mainly focused on the fact that no one really likes each other.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cross Faction raiding groups is what he's taking about. All you have to do is read the last lore story they released to see that. They talk about the Horde and the Alliance coming together to face the Burning Legion. I would guess it will happen at the end of mop though.

When shadows are fine then Ghostcrawler ist worried they are under the radar...but when they are absolute crap(like in almost every addon before) then they are not even on Ghostcrawlers radar. I think he really has a problem with shadows...he even forget to mention that the halo-nerf actually hurts shadows.

Yes, we actually do. That wasn't the intent of Halo. The question is where do you cut off AE stealth breaking?
    a cut off? thats easy? if the spell has an ENOUMOUS area like halo, it doesnt break stealth.

honestly this blue comment sounded so Obtuse. it was like he was arguing just to argue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Not often I disagree with GC, but

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    PvE gear has higher ilevels than PvP gear. It just lacks two important stats. It's fine for getting you into PvP.
    What a load of shit. Doing dailies in my PvE gear (around 474) and get attacked by some fully pvp geared muppet at ~470 with +50% damage done to players and -22% taken. Which means I do about 40% regular damage to him while he does 110% on me.

PvP Power shouldn't even be in the game

Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    I'd like to see a feature allowing guilds to quasi-merge - perhaps only guild chat. Thus allowing each individual guild to maintain their own guild bank, events, etc but perhaps they share guild chat.

I think it would bring back some amazing life to low pop realms and primarily social/leveling guilds.
    And here we go with the frost/badge/valor from WOTLK again.

I thought they said at one point that the next Charm currency wasn't going the use Lessers, so as to prevent stockpiling.

How long before casuals posing as hardcores complain they have to now do twice as many dailies because they still run Heroic T14?

An Housing system. Player's own house, decoratings, furnitures and trophies like EQ2 style! durrr...But still I hope so..
    Cross-realm related thing is plausible.. Maybe something like cross-realm heirloom or bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Idletime View Post
    I thought they said at one point that the next Charm currency wasn't going the use Lessers, so as to prevent stockpiling.

How long before casuals posing as hardcores complain they have to now do twice as many dailies because they still run Heroic T14?
    If they cap the number of Mogu Charms, like they do with the Elder Charms, it doesn't really matter if people stockpile them. They can always adjust the conversion rate as well. Or put a cap in place.

Also, for all we know they may reset the Lesser Charms. I don't see that happening as the QQ would be epic, but it is a possibility if they are worried about stockpiling.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the TES single player games, but I don't know about the MMO. I'm just not feeling it and the races in their factions seem weird to me.

Man, I'm not even a Starcraft guy and I still want to see a Starcraft movie after watching that.

WTB Blizzard-made feature-length Warcraft and Starcraft movies!

Quote Originally Posted by Croga View Post
    Elder charms..... Because different tokens for different tiers was dropped after TBC we now reintroduce them but with a different name?......
    There isn't even a comparison between the elder charms and the tokens from TBC... You don't use them to buy gear you use them to have a better drop rate on your gear separate from other peoples rolls..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    They did put up a job application for work on a "Battle.net Desktop App" last week or the week before. So it's definitely a qualified guess.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 12:28 PM ----------

Aaand chaud posted the same thing right below that. >.<

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 12:30 PM ----------

He's awesome. Deal with it.

And he's correct most of the time too. The vocal minority just doesn't like to be called out on it's bullshit.
    Hes a bloody clown and simply argues with people. He has no opinion of his own and simply defends the current policy regardless of whether the point made is valid or not. I cannot understand why Blizzard continue to employ him. You call it bullshit, all I see if real player concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    He has no opinion of his own
    He usually posts to spark a discussion, not to crap on people.

and simply defends the current policy regardless of whether the point made is valid or not.
    If you ever attain a public position in a company, I wish you luck in maintaining that position should you decide to publically tell the world that your company's policies are wrong.

I cannot understand why Blizzard continue to employ him. You call it bullshit, all I see if real player concerns.
    Doesn't matter if those concerns are delivered covered in bile and hate. Should the general tone of the official forums ever become more pleasant (fat chance), you'd most likely see the tone of officials change as well.

The "they make this game too easy" guy the blue poster was trying to reason with... All I can say is MOM! BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!