need some arena advice

Hello fellow rogues,

Me and my friends are doing some 3v3 (our comp is Resto druid, frost mage and sub rogue (me)).

Now everytime the game has ended our mage has done around 3 times my damage, even though his gear is not much better (2-3 pieces of conquest more I think). I thought it's fine because Rogues are more of the control and less damage, but is this true? Or am I doing something wrong?

Any tips are appreciated (for this comp as well)!!!

Thanks !

Deleted
    Wow, you're actually doing 1/3 of his damage?! You must be in BIS gear, I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    Wow, you're actually doing 1/3 of his damage?! You must be in BIS gear, I assume?
    Is this sarcastic or are we really in such a bad shape? :P

And yes but sometimes its even less than 1/3

Deleted
    Every ranged will do more damage than you in Arena at the moment.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your primary job in arena will be to disable the team as efficiently as possible through kicks, saps, blinds, ks / cs, garrotes, bombs, redirect plays and any other form of cc you can cook up. Maintaining white hits + slice is important too, but as long as you have a grasp on the fight and can use your cc to help the team land kills, that will make you the better rogue.

It isn't problem mate. I also think rogues do really LOW damage and should really do much more, but still our job is to Silence/Interrupt/Blind/Sap opponents, just make your opponents useless and let the mage kill them. :-)
    I know it's sad because we're DPS class, but unfortunately we have to accustom.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It isn't problem mate. I also think rogues do really LOW damage and should really do much more, but still our job is to Silence/Interrupt/Blind/Sap opponents, just make your opponents useless and let the mage kill them. :-)
    I know it's sad because we're DPS class, but unfortunately we have to accustom.
    He pretty much nailed it. Sadly, we aren't an assassin type class any more, I guess we are really a class jumps out and tries to control our target, hopefully the die of old age or something I guess.
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Evi1Toad View Post
    He pretty much nailed it. Sadly, we aren't an assassin type class any more, I guess we are really a class jumps out and tries to control our target, hopefully the die of old age or something I guess.
    This is what GC made of the feared rogue class, pretty fun isn't it?