Soloing 5.2 rares easy as pie

Basically don't move and win loot. Why would you do this? Well if a mount drops it is yours 100% and you won't have to share the additional loot either. Aaaand you can do it when you want not depending on 1 or 2 other people.

It's only PTR, chill down and wait until go live.

tanks are gonna be able to solo them regardless so i don't think it's a big deal if locks/hunters can as well

Or... you just go Affliction, glyph Exhaustion and kite the mob until it's dead? That's how I've been doing it on PTR.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Or... you just go Affliction, glyph Exhaustion and kite the mob until it's dead? That's how I've been doing it on PTR.
    Probably is suppose to be Immune to slows in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Probably is suppose to be Immune to slows in most cases.
    If it's supposed to need a group to kill it will probably get fixed for live. There's really no effort needed for Affliction Warlocks and Frost Mages now. You literally take zero damage while losing next to no DPS kiting the mob. The only mechanic that makes it "hard" is the fear, which we can break with Unbound Will.

I have seen an awesome Black Hole spell on uncategorized PTR files. Is it used by any of the rares or is it going to be for the Warlock questline?

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=138605

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    If it's supposed to need a group to kill it will probably get fixed for live.
    Lots of soloable things are intended to be a group kill, as others said - don't think it's a problem if warlocks can solo it.

God knows no dinosaur will live on my realm as long as I'm awake. I'll be a one man apocalypse if it gets me a dino mount.

And why exactly is this for Warlocks only? DKs and Hunters will breeze through it without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Lots of soloable things are intended to be a group kill, as others said - don't think it's a problem if warlocks can solo it.

God knows no dinosaur will live on my realm as long as I'm awake. I'll be a one man apocalypse if it gets me a dino mount.
    My point is that they make it so easy for some classes that they can ignore mechanics completely. Keeping a Voidlord up for soloing comes with some challenge. Refreshing Curse of Exhaustion every 15s doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    And why exactly is this for Warlocks only? DKs and Hunters will breeze through it without a doubt.
    OP lacks knowledge of what other classes can do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    OP lacks knowledge of what other classes can do.
    Pretty much. If OP had any decent knowledge about other classes he would know pretty much every other class can solo this stuff.

PS

and blizz already said they will NOT be immune to stuns, fears, slows etc

you idiots dissing OP... don't just assume OP doesn't know what other classes can do, he is just sharing his knowledge how a warlock can solo a rare mob... he never said anything about other classes... smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeyqs View Post
    you idiots dissing OP... don't just assume OP doesn't know what other classes can do, he is just sharing his knowledge how a warlock can solo a rare mob... he never said anything about other classes... smh.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...B7WV2Aac&t=22s

Now who did you call an idiot?