Page 67 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Night1's interview. Elvis Jones is in the title, check it out. That's where she would have pulled the name from if she did fake it.
    Arlee told me she was Elvis Jones before the interview was posted. It was some point during the first day she had said it.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Arlee told me she was Elvis Jones before the interview was posted. It was some point during the first day she had said it.
    Either she was unlucky with her fake claim or Greeney did "mess up" and give her the wrong CC. Either way, that is for us to decide. Greeney hasn't and shouldn't comment on that aspect of the game whether he did or did not mess up. It's akin to my fake RC a couple days ago that I used to try and confuse the town. Moderators are here to make sure the game is played according to the rules as well as fascilitate the transition of phases. They are not here to confirm or deny rumors of mistakes. Arlee is correct in saying a confirmation by Greeney would have implications of the truth behind her supposed vt claim. At the same time, if Greeney did mess up, Arlee could still be scum and Greeney made the mistake of giving her a fake cc of a character already in use. And as I said at the start of this post, Arlee could just have been very unlucky to have Elvis Jones interviewed night 1 and killed night 2.

As it stands we have 3 scenarios. #1 Greeney messed up and Arlee is telling the truth (VT). #2 Greeney messed up with Arlee's fake cc (Mafia). #3 Arlee is lying through her teeth (Scum).

I don't know why Kuthe is bored with the game. Maybe it's going slower than he would like, but if that were the case, he could easily help speed the game up with his own activity and helping the rest of us out. The last person who pulled the "my activity is down because I'm bored with the game" was Worgenite; and he was mafia.

And to Vanatos. While people are thinking there are 2 mafia scum teams, you specifically stated that the first confirmed team was actually the second. Prior to Dr. Strange being killed and us knowing The League was a scum team, we only had thoughts and ideas of what the teams may have been. But after the allegiance of Dr. Strange was confirmed, you stated that was the second known team, almost as if you have prior knowledge of the first team.

I have a feeling 2 of the above 3, as well as either Roose or Mumbles, are scum. Who we vote on is up to everyone else. Consensus right now is Arlee due to her "slip" but I think Kuthe is equally suspicious, as well as Roose.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Arlee is our best lead right now, although it'll be too bad if s/he was screwed over by a mod's error. How much time do we have left?

Greeney, can you update Post#1 again please, and add day1 lynch/night1, day2 lynch/night2. Thanks
    it was already updated before you posted and the page you can go to in order to see the death.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 11:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC View Post
    How much time do we have left?

Day will end on Friday, January 25, at 5:00 PM EST. Just over 48 hours.

Deleted
    I can't personally see Greeney as making such a mistake from games he's hosted on the other site in the past. Not with an actual CC. If anything, the only way I could see a mistake being done this way is if it's Arlee's fake CC, which would make her a scum.

Either way, I'm agreeing with the votes on Arlee but am willing to wait for now to see if another CC is forthcoming.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    And to Vanatos. While people are thinking there are 2 mafia scum teams, you specifically stated that the first confirmed team was actually the second. Prior to Dr. Strange being killed and us knowing The League was a scum team, we only had thoughts and ideas of what the teams may have been. But after the allegiance of Dr. Strange was confirmed, you stated that was the second known team, almost as if you have prior knowledge of the first team.

Rolo, that is because I made the assumption the Joker is the first group because of the amount of airtime Greeney was giving him and how mafia games are structured. Also, if you have read the Batman comics or watched the movies you would know the Joker is amongst Batman's top 3 or 4 enemies if not number one so having the Joker as the head of a mafia group made a lot of sense. I was thinking out loud and was giving my opinion at that time and later on, I thought of the four villains mentioned in the puzzle so I thought maybe they could be a part of the Assassins League or maybe not. When giving opinions one could be wrong or right and are fluid with new information. Like I said before, if you have your suspicions, someone should investigate me at night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanatos View Post
    Rolo, that is because I made the assumption the Joker is the first group because of the amount of airtime Greeney was giving him and how mafia games are structured. Also, if you have read the Batman comics or watched the movies you would know the Joker is amongst Batman's top 3 or 4 enemies if not number one so having the Joker as the head of a mafia group made a lot of sense. I was thinking out loud and was giving my opinion at that time and later on, I thought of the four villains mentioned in the puzzle so I thought maybe they could be a part of the Assassins League or maybe not. When giving opinions one could be wrong or right and are fluid with new information. Like I said before, if you have your suspicions, someone should investigate me at night.
    It's just a slip people have and will look at and question you on. While it's not outwardly suspicious to talk about two mafia teams, it's suspicious when you bypass the first and say the second one is confirmed. It almost reads as you being on one, counting your team as one, and this newly figured out team as the second. Hey, who knows. Maybe that is the case and you are now trying to back pedal and recover. Point is that it's out and people may eventually jump on it. If it wasn't for the Worgenite and Arlee show an how this day began, I can safely say you're name would be up there in votes with Roose or Kuthe today.

vote arlee

Might as well put this back on Arlee. Don't see much changing anytime soon.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I do not see much happening until this day is over I will go ahead and put a vote on Arlee. I will also be spending a short amount of time trying to think about some information I have, even if I do not get anything I will post it for the next day phase if I live that long.

Vote Arlee

10+ Year Old Account
    Elvis is in Arkham City, and his name is said. So it is still a little fishy.
    But I'm still not sure.

Joker isn't in a Mafia group after he is acid-ised. But his past does come back to piss him off numerous times.

I was thinking the same thing about Vanatos, he seems to know abit more about the 'first' group than anyone else.
    Knowing Batman lore can't help that much.

Although Arlee is maybe the best bet, atleast it's has more substance than just murdering Eniah (and Kapaya) in day2 (GJ there), and one of us who haven't posted a great deal.

I'm bored of this game because for some reason I keep thinking I'll enjoy the forum version of mafia, but I can only enjoy the SC2/WC3 version. This is just a tad uber slow. And half the time it isn't even about the game. Silly Batman got me involved but oh well.

Honestly two people who I'm suprised haven't posted recently are both Firebert and Lysah.
    Now I recall Lysah saying he was going to be away for a couple of days more or less, but nothing of Firebert.
    Why are you trying to disappear into the shadows Firebert, whai!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I said I was lurking until Monday, which was a joke aimed at all the people who try to get away with inserting excuses for their lurking every game. I haven't posted much today because I've been at class all day and am waiting for Arlee to die.

Deleted
    Vote Arlee

Not much more to add really on this.

Arlee: 10 / 11
    Worgenite: 1 / 11

Alive:
    1. Lysah - Vote: Arlee #1219
    2. Worgenite - No Vote - #1242
    3. Dyra - Vote: Arlee #1260
    4. Majad Kapaya V2
    5. BrandonC
    6. Anakso - Vote: Arlee - #1276
    7. Arlee
    8. listo95 - Vote: Arlee -#1328
    9. Mumbles85 - Vote: Arlee #1331
    10. Allysene
    11. rolo4804 -Vote: Arlee #1327
    12. The Dwarf Lover - Vote: Arlee #1303
    13. Firebert - Vote: Worgenite #1217
    14. Decagon
    15. Kuthe
    16. Vanatos
    17. Krayzy - Vote: Arlee #1240
    18. Celtic209 - Vote: Arlee #1256
    19. Faraway14 - Vote: Arlee #1291
    20. Falbacca
    21. Roose

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly two people who I'm suprised haven't posted recently are both Firebert and Lysah.
    Now I recall Lysah saying he was going to be away for a couple of days more or less, but nothing of Firebert.
    Why are you trying to disappear into the shadows Firebert, whai!
    Huh I thought Firebert was dead. Apparently not. ^_^

And I thought Lysah was genuinely away until Monday, not that it was a joke. Wrong there too.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone going to go ahead and hammer Arlee? Might as well get this over with, I guess.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Anyone going to go ahead and hammer Arlee? Might as well get this over with, I guess.
    Said the Joker???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Weren't you the hammer on everyone else as well? xD

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Weren't you the hammer on everyone else as well? xD
    So why will you not hammer? Dwarf cant hammer because he already voted!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Said the Joker???
    I was just saying that there is no need to drag this out.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So why will you not hammer? Dwarf cant hammer because he already voted!
    I don't believe Arlee is scum, tbh, last time I was convinced to help lynch someone rather than follow my own feelings/intuition, we ended up lynching a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I don't believe Arlee is scum, tbh, last time I was convinced to help lynch someone rather than follow my own feelings/intuition, we ended up lynching a cop.
    What more do we have to go on, all I have are 2 people who may be the Mad Hatter. Arlee or Greeney made a mistake, we either lynch a townie due to a mod mistake, or we lynch a scum due to them messing up.