Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    warrior tiers look shit this expac. I blame DK's they stole all the good plate since they were introduced.

Deleted
    All i care about is the cute froggies! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a visual of this armored bloodwing naoooo

I kind of like the warrior armor. The bat mount looks pretty awesome also.

One thing though, that has been bugging me. So those dire-horns for hunters through a dropped tome in patch 5.2. Is it possible that could have been a full blown hunter class specific questline, if the warlock one had not been pushed back? We may never know. Warlocks get what they have wanted for years, so its all good

The baby thunder crocodile, will be mine no doubt lol

Deleted
    Great, now PVPers are being forced into doing this whole chain in order to get a game breaking gem? F*** you, Blizzard.

Deleted
    Vasconcellos Blizzard doesn't force you so you can sit on the forums and whine all you want

Quote Originally Posted by Draconero View Post
    Thank god for transmo. The set for warriors this time is really horrible, a washed up paladin...

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 12:56 AM ----------

I guess is going to fit meta slots, while they will give you the possibility to add a prismatic soket to a sha weapon (like BS with bracers and gloves)
    So if I am a JC/Alchemist who makes most of his gold from transmuting meta gems and cutting them, I am out of luck until the end of the expansion? As sooner or later everybody will run around with these legendary meta gems (most mains at least)?

Or am I missing some detail?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameen View Post
    Vasconcellos Blizzard doesn't force you so you can sit on the forums and whine all you want
    Fine, I guess I'll just hang with my crap blue meta-gems while others carry the legendary ones that are worth 3 times more. I might as well play naked, they aren't forcing me to cover my man parts either, are they? Nonesense argument..
    Last edited by mmoc041784c2d8; 2013-01-24 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Great, now PVPers are being forced into doing this whole chain in order to get a game breaking gem? F*** you, Blizzard.
    Ghostcrawler said in a tweet that the Legendary PvP Meta gem will not require raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Water striders were already in-game, just not available. The dinos will be farmed from bones.
    I know the water striders had alternate mount skins; they're solidifying them as actual mount items now.

I'm not concerned that I think Blizzard is going out of their way to put in more model skins for a reward, I'm concerned that they wont be particularly cool or exciting. Like with the "collect 150 mounts" thing. I would have loved an infinite drake mount. No new model, no new animations, just a plain ol' infinite drake who's model has been in the game since BC. And then we got a kite.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-01-24 at 02:48 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    Ghostcrawler said in a tweet that the Legendary PvP Meta gem will not require raiding.
    It's not the raiding part, it's the whole process until you're able to get it, many PVPers just didn't care about the legendary quest chain because it's PVE oriented, as always, and now all of a sudden this happens.

-Why, Blizz?

-Why? Because f*** you, that's why.
    Last edited by mmoc041784c2d8; 2013-01-24 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    It's not the raiding part, it's the whole process until you're able to get it, many PVPers just didn't care about the legendary quest chain because it's PVE oriented, as always, and now all of a sudden this happens.

-Why, Blizz?

-Why? Because f*** you, that's why.
    More like: Why? Because WoW is one game, not two separate PvE and PvP games.

The best rewards go to those who invest in getting them. It's one of a handful of things that has been true since launch. Of all the things that might surprise you, this should be quite low on the list.

Deleted
    Funny how all those PVP idiots complain about MAYBE having to participate in PVE activities to get a legendary gem...We PVE Players HAVE TO win 2 Specific Battlegrounds (Ruins of Kotmogu and Silvershard Mine or something like that) in order to continue with our PVE Legendary Quest Chain which can be quite the Task depending on Realm Pool and time of the Day as Alliance...

Deleted

you want legendary items, you do the legendary quest.

that bat mount is ACE. finally a bat mount and it is AWESOME.

10+ Year Old Account
    No agility meta-gem?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sword of Light now increases healing done by Flash of Light by 100%, up from 35%."

sorry for the language, but about ****ing time. Kinda pathetic that we get OOM from casting 2 of those and only get 40% of our HP, at least it looked like that when I was lvling from 85-90.

Deleted
    It's just me or the white colored warrior set seems a lot like the intellect plate set from Sunwell? O.o
    The bat mount is good, even if the green one isn't that epic imo. I just prefer the black one ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Its a baby thunder crocodile so I assume battle pet! However if there are babies, then there has to be mommy and daddys so perhaps!

Deleted
    If i got it right there will be a metagem for head slot AND a new prismatic socket to be added to your weapon.

I do not have the heroic version of a Sha Touched Weapon, and if i will get it during patch 5.2 i won't be able to upgrade it 2/2 because the VP upgrade NPC is being removed for the entire patch....GREAT