Page 68 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    I was just saying that there is no need to drag this out.
    I suppose, I didn't realize how long into this game we were.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    What more do we have to go on, all I have are 2 people who may be the Mad Hatter. Arlee or Greeney made a mistake, we either lynch a townie due to a mod mistake, or we lynch a scum due to them messing up.
    Eh, I suppose, iirc, being a hammer is a scummy thing to do, but I suppose due to the circumstances, and the fact that we'll probably only be lynching a VT:

Unvote (did I even have one?)
    Vote: Arlee

This is going to come back and bite me, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Yes.
    :*( Dat makes me sad.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will try to look further into my info to see if I can try to make the 2 into one, I will still give the info if I find nothing new.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote arlee

Here goes nothing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless I counted wrong (this is highly likely, I skimmed and I'm REALLY tired) wasn't Arlee "lynched" before my vote?

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Unless I counted wrong (this is highly likely, I skimmed and I'm REALLY tired) wasn't Arlee "lynched" before my vote?
    Did I make a mistake in the vote count? I label the post # if you want to see which one of us missed something. Either way, it looks like Arlee is lynched now.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 09:52 PM ----------

Nuex will be replacing Roose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Did I make a mistake in the vote count? I label the post # if you want to see which one of us missed something. Either way, it looks like Arlee is lynched now.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 09:52 PM ----------

Nuex will be replacing Roose
    Probably not, it was likely me who made a mistake. I'll just miss it again if I go back and check. (is it night now? I'll stop posting if it is).

Something.

Day 3 Summary:

Inside Arkham Asylum there seemed to be a battle of individuals. Batman was trying to stop the Riddler and the Joker from taking full control of Arkham Asylum. Outside Arkham Asylum, in the area now known as the Industrial District of Arkham City, there was a battle of four armies. Tyger guards seemed to be looking around stunned as if they were uncertain where they were, but a large smoke bomb went off as smoke covered the area.
    "Batman!" Someone yelled.
    However, Batman was not to be found. Several sword wielding individuals in ninja-like costumes appeared.
    "Kill on sight!" He heard someone order.
    The sword wielders seemed to be jumping around faster than most could see, killing Tyger guards as priority. Tyger guards and GCPD officers tried to shoot them down. Only Batman seemed to be able to move as quickly and fearlessly as these ninjas. There were naturally delusional psychopaths running around like zombies in a marathon, some were even trying to eat peoples faces. These were clearly some of the most depraved inmates that should have been inside Arkham Asylum.

It was not a good moment for Jon Forrester to run out of ammo. Nearly a dozen psychopaths started running straight towards him, not the least bit afraid of being shot. Perhaps it was a bit of a mercy to him when several female ninja's came to attack him. The only woman without a mask stuck a sword through his stomach. As he fell to his knees, he noticed it was clear that the Ninja's were winning this battle. GCPD officers, Tyger guards, and most inmates were running towards the Amusement Mile, a few of the inmates ran towards the Steel Mill.
    "Batman will find you," Jon Forrester said to the woman who stabbed him. She froze for a moment.
    "We're counting on it," she responded, without turning around, and kept walking.
    He spat out some blood and crawled into the nearest building. He tried pushing the door opened, but it seemed to be looked.
    "It's a cop!" someone shouted, "Don't let him in!"
    "He's dying!" a second person responded.
    "Then letting him in won't fix it," the first voice answered back, "do you want to die too?"
    Jon Forrester gave up and lied down against the door as it started to rain.

Alive:
    1. Lysah
    2. Worgenite
    3. Dyra
    4. Kapaya V2
    5. BrandonC
    6. Anakso
    7. listo95
    8. Mumbles85
    9. Allysene
    10. rolo4804
    11. The Dwarf Lover
    12. Firebert
    13. Decagon
    14. Kuthe
    15. Vanatos
    16. Krayzy
    17. Celtic209
    18. Faraway14
    19. Falbacca
    20. Nuex
    Dead:
    Day 1: Nightfury Treann - Commissioner Gordon - Cop - Town
    Night 1: Kel - Mr. Freeze - Jailkeeper - Town
    Night 1: Silkku - Oracle - Tracker - Town
    Night 1: Elyaan - Jack Ryder - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Day 2: Eniah - Harvey Dent - Linked Mason - Survivor
    Day 2: Kapaya - Two Face - Vigilante, Linked Mason - Survivor
    Night 2: Foxximcleod - Elvis Jones - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 2: Keleb - Penny Young - Vanilla Townie, Miller - Town
    Night 2: Robozerim - Hugo Strange - Interviewer, Doctor - Assassins Mafia
    Day 3: Arlee - Jon Forrester - Vanilla Townie - Town

Character: Jon Forrester
    You are Elvis Jones Jon Forrester, a member of the 13th precinct of the Gotham Police department and Commissioner Gordon has asked for you in particular. The Commissioner is preparing special task force and has asked you to take part in a new project and informed you of how dangerous it could be. Commissioner Gordon informed you to come into his office tomorrow for further briefing.

Role: Vanilla Townie
    You do not have any unique ability that can provide assistance in this game.

Win Condition: You win with the town.
    You can only win the game once there are no more mafia members and/or serial killers left in the game.
    Side Note: Yes, I made a mistake. I copy & pasted the start of previous character while apparently forgetting to go back I didn't properly edit that first sentence. Arlee did receive Jon Forrester originally next to the bolded Character name. I noticed my mistake during day 2 and informed Arlee immediately once I noticed. While I don't want to use a repetitive excuse, there are 30 players in this game and despite modding a lot of games (though I don't think any this large), I am human and I do occasionally make mistakes. I apologized to Arlee privately, but I cannot come out and practically confirm someone's alignment while alive.

It is now Night 3!
    You have 48 hours to get in your actions.
    Night ends Friday, January 25 at 10:30 PM EST

Bump for end of night when it arrives =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Huh I thought Firebert was dead. Apparently not. ^_^
    I've not been sleeping well, and I've not much to add when the Town wants to bandwagon Arlee for a potential mod mistake, and when Worg is flagrantly breaking guidelines and being the player that stated the bandwagon rolling I'm not inclined to change my vote either.

EDIT: And to prove that I'm not sleeping well, I've just posted during night. Sorry.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

TTT

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    EDIT: And to prove that I'm not sleeping well, I've just posted during night. Sorry.
    Go to be Firebert, it's night.

10+ Year Old Account
    bad mod shouldn't post again! We need to bump afterwards for you b/c of the added post thing on mmo-c :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping for Greeney.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Night 3 Summary:
    "We'll clean up the scum at the steel mill afterwards," Talia Al Ghul ordered, "Head towards the Amusement Mile. The GCPD building is the first target. You three come with me!"
    Only one man responded, "And where will you go?"
    "I will go to Arkham Asylum," she responded, "to find your successor."

Later on that night Batman headed down an elevator while searching for any clues that could lead him to the Joker or Riddler. Batman walked towards the elevator when it closed up and Joker's face appeared on the television inside of it taunting him. Joker laughed about dropping the elevator, but mentioned it would be too easy. The elevator descended, but as he got to the bottom Batman saw some gas coming from the outside. He covered his face with his cape, but it was not enough.

He wasn't sure what was going on exactly; He could have sworn he saw Commissioner Gordon who was walking towards the Morgue. Batman followed, but when he got inside he saw three body bags lying in front of him. He opened the first one and his father's dead face turned towards him.
    "You should have stood up to him son!" Thomas Wayne advised, "like a man!"
    Batman's heart was pounding when he opened the second bodybag.
    "Help us Bruce," his mother stated, "Don't let us die!"
    He opened the third body bag, unsure what to expect.
    The Scarecrow jumped up and injected him with a needle.

Moments later Batman felt as if he was in a strange new dimension. Scarecrow was a giant, trying to grab him. Batman hid behind a wall when he was attacked by several skeleton figures tried attacking him. Although they moved like ninja's, he destroyed them all, killing them indiscriminately for they seemed to be merely figments of his imagination.
    "Stop fighting me," one of them said in a voice that sounded like someone he knew, "beloved!"
    He broke the skeletons neck.

As he regained control of his mind, he realized he killed someone he knew, along with several of her assassins.
    "Talia!" He whispered, "What have I done?"

In his own mind he started to hear laughter.

Alive:
    1. Lysah
    2. Worgenite
    3. Dyra
    4. Kapaya V2
    5. BrandonC
    6. Anakso
    7. listo95
    8. Mumbles85
    9. Allysene
    10. rolo4804
    11. The Dwarf Lover
    12. Firebert
    13. Decagon
    14. Kuthe
    15. Vanatos
    16. Celtic209
    17. Faraway14
    18. Falbacca
    19. Nuex
    Dead:
    Day 1: Nightfury Treann - Commissioner Gordon - Cop - Town
    Night 1: Kel - Mr. Freeze - Jailkeeper - Town
    Night 1: Silkku - Oracle - Tracker - Town
    Night 1: Elyaan - Jack Ryder - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Day 2: Eniah - Harvey Dent - Linked Mason - Survivor
    Day 2: Kapaya - Two Face - Vigilante, Linked Mason - Survivor
    Night 2: Foxximcleod - Elvis Jones - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 2: Keleb - Penny Young - Vanilla Townie, Miller - Town
    Night 2: Robozerim - Hugo Strange - Interviewer, Doctor - Assassins Mafia
    Day 3: Arlee - Jon Forrester - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 3: Krayzy - Talia Al Ghul - Town Turner, Jailkeeper - Assassins Mafia
    Character: Talia Al Ghul
    You are Talia Al Ghul, daughter of the Demon's Head: Ra's Al Ghul. Although Bruce Wayne has been a frequent love interest of yours, you know you must put your emotions aside to do what must be done.

Role: Vanilla Scum, Town Turner
    You do not have any special ability and you are loyal to the cause of the League of Assassins. However, if your mafia partners are to die and you manage to live, you will switch allegiances.

Bonus Offer: Jailkeeper or Fake Character Claim
    You may choose between having a safe claim of a character not being used in this game or becoming a jailkeeper in order to prevent one individual each night from performing his/her night action (however, that individual will be protected from any other harm as well). You have until the end of Night 1 to decide which to choose, if you do not make a choice you will simply gain the jailkeeper role. However, on the condition that you take the jailkeeper option, you will lose that ability if your win condition changes and you will continue to show up as guilty if investigated by a cop.

Win Condition: Kill all enemies.
    You will win this game if everyone outside of the League of Assassins Mafia has been wiped clean for the greater good. If you become the last member of your mafia still alive, you will become a townie and win with the town.

It is now Day 4!
    You have 4 days: Day ends Tuesday at 11:30 PM EST.
    With 19 alive it takes 10 to reach a majority lynch.

Day 4 Riddle
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-01-26 at 05:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so now I am wondering which type of role Batman is. I think he is too important to be a VT, so maybe he is a vigilante and his kills are accidental in the story or happen some other way. Other then that, the League of Assassin's mafia isn't doing too well, let's finish them off soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I do believe I know who the Mad Hatter is now. If anyone wants to know how I know this just let me know and I will post them here soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote Faraway

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, can you give an explanation Worgen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Uh, can you give an explanation Worgen
    You know he won't. Very interesting night phase. Nothing from The Riddler? Can we discuss the previous riddle and answer or are we still to be silent on that?
    wyrd bið ful aræd